Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Fulfilled] Looking for a 2BTC loan  (Read 2202 times)
gorgo1 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 10:53:01 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2012, 11:40:45 PM by gorgo1

Hello
I'm looking for a 2 Bitcoins loan.This is less than I asked for before because people thought I wanted to scam (even though I have no interest in doing so) despite the fact that I had to tell them that I'm new and want to build up rep. This is only 2 Bitcoins here so if anyone can give me a chance' I'll be very happy.

Terms:
1.I'll repay this within the week (typically 5 days or less after the loan)
2.I'd like either interest free or as little interest as possible
3.I plan to pay this back by selling goods and services (on other forums outside this as well as it'll be much easier to repay then)

I want some successful loans to show that I'm reputable and can add to the reputation system.

If you're not interested in lending to me or making constructive feedback about my loan request then please don't reply here.Thanks

18dYSssmxr2wkKvQ9a84m8Wbw7HvELjJSM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 11:29:17 AM

You were planning on repaying by selling items the last time as well, why have these items not yet been posted for sale in the marketplace section?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 11:49:21 AM

You were planning on repaying by selling items the last time as well, why have these items not yet been posted for sale in the marketplace section?
+1.
Also, reputation is not easily gained by only repaying a paltry loan and having a small history of posts. What do you have in addition to this that could be presented to us, the lenders, that could add to your credibility? Any cross-site reference? Any real life information that could be linked?
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 02:34:08 PM

Why don't you just sell your stuff for BTC?

I fail to see why you need somebody to spot you 2BTC.

film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 02:37:33 PM

Looks like this guy (OP) needs something to help prove his case. I think he's still trying to get to grips with the forums here but there needs to be something that potential lenders can use before lending to OP. As to the OP selling stuff,he did post the items for sale here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73876.0

It hasn't worked out for him so far in terms of selling anything.

I'm keeping a keen eye on this thread to see how a new guy can handle a loan on here.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 04:26:14 PM

Have you tried IBB?  They make small loans with no interest:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38544.0

Try there first.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
bigd555

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 03:01:20 AM

I am looking for a loan of 10 bc. I am willing to pay back 5usd if the price is lower than 5usd or also I am planning on paying 5% of the dollar amount as interest. I will be repaying back these payments by next week on friday when I receive my student loans (I go to uni of cincinnati). Please post if you can loan me these.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 03:05:52 AM

I am looking for a loan of 10 bc. I am willing to pay back 5usd if the price is lower than 5usd or also I am planning on paying 5% of the dollar amount as interest. I will be repaying back these payments by next week on friday when I receive my student loans (I go to uni of cincinnati). Please post if you can loan me these.
Just make a new thread, although I doubt anyone would loan you unless you submit more proof and rep.
bigd555

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 03:07:04 AM

SORRY SORRY SORRY this was meant to be its own thread!!!!
gorgo1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 02:12:18 PM

Have you tried IBB?  They make small loans with no interest:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38544.0

Try there first.

I looked there but they need a much higher rep for even small loans than I have at the moment.I'm looking for a loan.I will payback the loan in a week with small (or no) interest. I wish to build my reputation so lenders can loan to me. I will use this loan to help with one of lifes little emergencies but lost my job recently due to the economy. I hope to get back on my feet soon.If you lend to me,you will always be thanked and paid back soon.

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 02:46:16 PM

I wonder what "life emergency" can be fixed with less then 10$..

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
wogaut
Donator

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 02:49:09 PM

What are you planning to do with it?

film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 02:51:59 PM

I wonder that myself.However I'm willing to take a little risk and lend to this guy. gorgo1,send me your BTC address and I'll pay the loan.You agree to pay ths back within a week interest free.If you agree to these terms,please reply back with a BTC address either on here or via PM.

As to his life emergency,I'll throw out a wild guess: He lost his last paycheck under the sofa and cant find it again. lol Smiley

gorgo1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 02:54:12 PM

I wonder that myself.However I'm willing to take a little risk and lend to this guy. gorgo1,send me your BTC address and I'll pay the loan.You agree to pay ths back within a week interest free.If you agree to these terms,please reply back with a BTC address either on here or via PM.

As to his life emergency,I'll throw out a wild guess: He lost his last paycheck under the sofa and cant find it again. lol Smiley

Thanks film2240.I'll take up your offer and sort out the details via PM.I agree to accept a loan from film2240 for 2 Bitcoins to be paid back by next week,interest free.

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 02:56:16 PM

Say "good bye" to your coins, buddy!
wogaut
Donator

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 02:58:38 PM

You are spoiling it for all of us.  Wink
I would still like to know what one would do so importantly with 2BTC.
If he's just keeping it in his wallet for a week, what's the point?
I don't see a point moving coins around just for the sake of building reputation; if that's indeed the case IMO it would have more merit donating some amount to this site and making a post in the donation thread.

film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 03:05:04 PM

I appreciate your concern terrytibbs but sometimes you take risks and hope for the best. lol. It's sometimes not the best decision to make but hey you just do it sometimes. I do think there are better ways to build rep than asking for a loan to payback however but I think the OP doesn't know any better and so chooses to ask for loans and try his best to pay back successfully in the hope that he'll gain rep on here.I think we can have a fun guessing game for his 'little emergency' :-)

Ok 2nd guess, he left his wallet in a bar.

jarsumarsu
Donator

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 03:46:17 PM

I appreciate your concern terrytibbs but sometimes you take risks and hope for the best. lol. It's sometimes not the best decision to make but hey you just do it sometimes. I do think there are better ways to build rep than asking for a loan to payback however but I think the OP doesn't know any better and so chooses to ask for loans and try his best to pay back successfully in the hope that he'll gain rep on here.I think we can have a fun guessing game for his 'little emergency' :-)
'little emergency' = can not play @bitcoin-kamikaze.com without coins [his profile website link]..?  Roll Eyes

...wallet.dat...?  Grin
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 04:40:23 PM

Yep.  I suspect gorgo1 is the same as Amytron/BlueCorp/Reall Blue.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
film2240
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 04:45:47 PM

'little emergency' = can not play @bitcoin-kamikaze.com without coins [his profile website link]..?  Roll Eyes

...wallet.dat...?  Grin

good one jarsumarsu Smiley

I like your guess better so far. Smiley
Other guesses guys?
ok 3rd one from me-he blew all his money in Vegas. lol

I haven't got around to lending to him yet as I'm still waiting for his PM with the details. So no transaction has taken place so far in terms of his loan.Probably a smart move.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: