Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: English Bitcoin lectures in Israel  (Read 2466 times)
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:14:52 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 01:20:17 PM by Meni Rosenfeld

As you may know, Israel has a very active Bitcoin community. One of its biggest hubs is the Meetup group, holding various events including monthly lectures. Most of the content is in Hebrew, however occasionally we host a lecture in English. This thread will share videos of these lectures.

Special guest lectures:
Quantum Computing and Bitcoin (Vitalik Buterin, November 2013)
Fungibility, Privacy & Identity (Adam Back, February 2014)
Politics and the Bitcoin Protocol (Peter Todd, May 2014)
Tel Aviv Special Bitcoin Meetup July 2014 (lectures by Jack Liao and Marco Krohn)
What Bitcoin Private Keys say to Each Other (Nicolas T. Courtois, October 2015)
Bitsquare: The decentralized bitcoin exchange (Manfred Karrer, May 2016)

English lectures by Israelis:
TechAviv Founders Club Dec 2013: The Bitcoin Revolution
Zerocash (Eli Ben-Sasson, April 2014)
Bitcoin vs. Quantum Money (Or Sattath, August 2014)
IOTAFEST Day 2 - Bitcoin track (May 2015) - 4 sessions. One of them in Hebrew, you can skip with the time markers.
Advanced Concepts in Blockchain Design (Lior Yaffe, July 2016)

Israel Bitcoin Think Tank:
Bitcoin Israel Think Tank - Episode 1 (Meni Rosenfeld, Vitalik Buterin, Ron Gross, Dominik Weil and Eli Sklar)

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankh13

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:03:07 PM

As you may know, Israel has a very active Bitcoin community. One of its biggest hubs is the Meetup group, holding various events including biweekly lectures. Most of the content is in Hebrew, however occasionally we host a lecture in English. This thread will share videos of these lectures.

Special guest lectures:
Tel Aviv Special Bitcoin Meetup July 2014 (lectures by Jack Liao and Marco Krohn)

Bitcoin Israel Think Tank - Episode 1 (Meni Rosenfeld, Vitalik Buterin, Ron Gross, Dominik Weil and Eli Sklar)

I'm glad to see that btc is rising, teaching in crypto currency industry is very important for community u and for development too.
asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:14:10 PM

Israel bitcoin community is very active. have good ideas about bitcoin. try best to let local people accept more and more Bitcoin and ISRAELCOIN.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 01:04:19 PM

IOTAFEST Day 2 - Bitcoin track (May 2015)

Includes 4 sessions:

Introduction to Bitcoin (Meni Rosenfeld) - 38 minutes.
Eliptibox (Oz Zror) - 23 minutes. This one is in Hebrew, feel free to skip if you don't speak the language.
Computational Integrity and Privacy (Eli Ben Sasson) - 28 minutes.
Bitcoin 2.0 Panel (Eli Sklar, Mark Smargon, Roman Mandeleil, Iddo Bentov, Meni Rosenfeld) - 31 minutes.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:43:43 PM

iam glad to heard that bitcoin is popullar i wish in my country to, to be a lecturer and paid with bitcoin thats look great Smiley
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:29:15 PM

iam glad to heard that bitcoin is popullar i wish in my country to, to be a lecturer and paid with bitcoin thats look great Smiley

From which country you are ?

Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 10:59:00 AM

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:09:41 AM

I am glad more and more countries is adapted to use bitcoin, hopefully someday there will be lecture about bitcoin to come to asia

because asia is a good market for bitcoin and eventually all countries will used bitcoin as global currency

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:12:49 PM

the first clip with vatalik talking about Quantum computing and bitcoin is very intersting.  that guy never surprises me with his knowledge, lecture by him and andreas are always interesting.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:45:42 PM

Keep it coming Israel'i boys Smiley, just don't be racist. Goverment media telling you lies.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:28:53 PM

As you may know, Israel has a very active Bitcoin community. One of its biggest hubs is the Meetup group, holding various events including biweekly lectures. Most of the content is in Hebrew, however occasionally we host a lecture in English. This thread will share videos of these lectures.

Special guest lectures:

IOTAFEST Day 2 - Bitcoin track (May 2015) - 4 sessions. One of them in Hebrew, you can skip with the time markers.

As always the seen of such kind of news make happy every lover of bitcoin. And seeing the names who participate in such meetings can be told for sure that Israel don't disappoint its bitcoiners. The future of bitcoin and its development. And as always Israel is at the top of interested people about the new and the innovative things. Big people with big story and big personalities. If I would be a racist would tell for sure: chosen people.  Wink
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:31:34 PM

Special guest lectures:

Thanks for these links! I'm gonna enjoy a few presentations  Cool

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:25:35 AM

Special guest lectures:

Thanks for these links! I'm gonna enjoy a few presentations  Cool
Israel has very large amount of money to invest in bitcoins, so they are very active player in bitcoins and started doing business on bitcoins too. Thats why they are giving lectures to the new users to know more about it. They are market no. 1 players.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 09:03:23 PM

Bitsquare: The decentralized bitcoin exchange (Manfred Karrer, May 2016)

Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:49:19 PM

Advanced Concepts in Blockchain Design (Lior Yaffe, July 2016)

rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:12:14 AM

it is really a great news , now Israel community  is getting benefited with the bitcoin Lectures and training , it is good for the bitcoin industry. like this it should continue with more countries, i believe it is good for bitcoin industry.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
bjman

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:17:19 AM

Thanks for organizing all the talks by topic and placing links. Very convenient. Bookmarked !
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 07:29:21 AM

That's really great to see, really appreciate you sharing these lectures for free.
Maybe you could post the link to the lectures in Hebrew as well, someone might be willing to translate them, if they cover an interesting topic?

Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 08:13:29 AM

That's really great to see, really appreciate you sharing these lectures for free.
Maybe you could post the link to the lectures in Hebrew as well, someone might be willing to translate them, if they cover an interesting topic?
In my experience translation of a video is a lot of work and I'm not sure it'd be worth it.

But anyway, all our videos are organized in playlists on our channel. We've uploaded a total of 175 videos (and several more were uploaded by others and referenced by us).
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58YJLWM7hsKUZOQtmAHcvQ/playlists

Of particular interest is the playlist of lectures that were given in meetups like the last one.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiOFfTVghPYhh5_pQhXgjjtzwFuA5ja0a

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: