Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:01:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't reply to threads about the fall or crash of Bitcoin etc...  (Read 747 times)
nuff (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:12:50 PM

There seems to be a lot of new threads lately popping up  speaking of the crash and doom of Bitcoin, presumably by the same person under different names. I suggest forumers here pay no heed to these threads, not even bothering to replying them cause that will ultimately fulfill their goals: to get noticed. Read what it's all about, have a chuckle, ignore and move on.

Those older members and those who understands what Bitcoin really is, know better to even read what these attention seeking doomsday trolls write let alone contemplating and being convinced of but I urge also those here who just heard about Bitcoin and are interested to know more but are still unsure to realize that these trolls are just trying to get their kicks by spreading negativity about Bitcoin.

I created this thread with all my sincerity to help those who are new here to simply understand that Bitcoin is not something like a fad that will just be gone overnight. Bitcoin is indeed a revolution to those who truly understand it. Bitcoin may perhaps be one of the most important milestone in modern human history as we know it but because it is a product of a digital world and not a physical thing in our analog, physical world, it may perhaps be a bit difficult for those unable to grasp the technicality of it to understand the revolutionary elements of Bitcoin.

Bottom line is, Bitcoin won't die, it's not a fad, it's not some kind of ponzi scheme though how ever can Bitcoin be accused of something to be like a ponzi scheme is truly beyond me, for it simply makes no sense, absolutely no literal sense at all. Like saying money is a ponzi scheme, what?

jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:23:13 PM

You just always have to remember, BTC can go UP just as fast as it went down!!
nuff (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:32:48 PM

You just always have to remember, BTC can go UP just as fast as it went down!!

That's just looking at the short term. To me, just like the discovery of gold, once the first ever cryptocurrency is created, everthing else that follows, will be based on that very first one. Gold, once discovered will forever be gold, nothing can replace it. In the same way, Bitcoin, once conceived will forever be Bictoin, nothing can replace it
BitcoinBobbeh

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:33:09 PM

Yeah, don't reply to crash threads, just make a whole new thread about crash threads.

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: