Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzis looking for new suckers (in progress) Bitcoin>NXT>RIPPLE>Ether> all IPO <  (Read 977 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:47:23 PM

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:47:10 PM

..and Bitshares

FUD first & ask questions later™
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:55:54 PM

plz make sure to add

Kolin Evans

and

The Spoetnik-Hitler Axis

these are the worst scams in crypto right now  Shocked

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:04:14 PM

Bitshares is STILL a scam..

edit:
Oh and uhhhhhh... how is this working out for ya ?

Re: WTB hero member account active in altcoin forum

Content of his Topic ?

i am looking to buy a hero member account active in the altcoin forums- paying up to 5-10 BTC for good account with clean history.  send me a message (everything gonna be discrete).  escrow accepted as always.

UPDATED
Quote from: Come-from-Above on August 17, 2014, 07:33:29 AM
alright I decided to buy even some more!

WTB  2 more Senior and 2 more Hero account.
rates and conditions.
Sr. (600+ posts and activity 300+, 2+ green trust) 1 BTC
Hero (must have activity 700+ and 5+ green trust, with avatar)  5 BTC

dont hesitate and send a message, escrow used! Wink

thx again for all previous sellers!  wish u all the best always for smooth dealings.

disclaimer: these accs are NOT used for bad causes, just my opinions and forum presences Smiley.  no scam or anything, plz stay real. i am not a scammer. as I expressed earlier my (=this account) trust rating was abused - I am NOT a scammer and I will never be.

~CfA~

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:15:39 PM

Bitcoin is an IPO coin?
Well indeed I do not like such coins. There was no need to run a IPO as showed by Satoshi. You either release something good or you don't.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ChetnotAtkins

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:24:28 PM

Kolin Evans what really is wrong with you?
You spam various cryptocurrency related forums and message boards with your utterly useless nonsense. And you seem to do this all day, every day.
At some point, you have to realize that what you are doing is not normal or in any way the behaviour of a psychologically healthy mind.

Considering the fact that the majority of your postings are comprised of delusional and paranoid conspiracy notions, often phrased in sentences that lack any form of structuring, I advise you to take a step back from the internet, maybe meet some people and to make an appointment with a psychologist.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:35:33 PM

You spam various cryptocurrency related forums and message boards with your utterly useless nonsense. And you seem to do this all day, every day.
At some point, you have to realize that what you are doing is not normal or in any way the behaviour of a psychologically healthy mind.

Considering the fact that the majority of your postings are comprised of delusional and paranoid conspiracy notions, often phrased in sentences that lack any form of structuring, I advise you to take a step back from the internet, maybe meet some people and to make an appointment with a psychologist.

shell account much troll ?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:40:11 PM

shell account much troll ?
I don't like obvious puppet accounts either. It's time to put him on ignore.
His postings aren't delusional at all and there is no way that we have more people being delusional at the same time (in such a small community).
Taking that in consideration and your post, you're probably involved in one of those and this is why you disagree.
Talking about not being objective.
BTCtalk member logic: I'm invested in a coin, so it has to be good.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:02:46 AM

..and Bitshares

BitShares was not an IPO, get your facts straight and do some actual research.

Funded by two methods:

1. Protoshares which people could mine POW.
2. AngelShares were released 10k a day where people could purchase with BTC or PTS etc...

These were split 50/50 in the genesis block of BitShares.  Both PTS and AGS continue to grant shares, at least 10%, in future DAC's.  There is actually a snapshot tomorrow the 21st for the DNS and vote DAC.

When you think about it, this was a very fair approach because it allowed both miners and non miners to acquire a stake in the genesis block.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:03:25 AM

Quark>
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:23:55 AM

Thanks for the advice.

Meanwhile you keep stealing wealth from old ladies like a common thief, who in times past would be shot.

So if I'm engaged in Crypto its because i see you thieves for what you are.

Has your world become so bad that its come to this?

In this case its not myself that needs help but rather you.

Perhaps you could find yourself some meaningful employment that doesn't involved playing a part in the destruction of the future of whole swathe of humanity?

* i think you are rather more wounded about the shell fundamentals that are all around you, so i guess we will see in just a few months?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
DogeDoge

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:44:38 AM

I know there are a lot of scams out there, but not all IPOs are scams... I made a solid amount on VIA, and I know a ton of others did. Via is still doing good, and working towards a big future. I believe that some of these coins are actually trying to do something positive.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:43:08 AM

..and Bitshares

BitShares was not an IPO, get your facts straight and do some actual research.

Funded by two methods:

1. Protoshares which people could mine POW.
2. AngelShares were released 10k a day where people could purchase with BTC or PTS etc...

These were split 50/50 in the genesis block of BitShares.  Both PTS and AGS continue to grant shares, at least 10%, in future DAC's.  There is actually a snapshot tomorrow the 21st for the DNS and vote DAC.

When you think about it, this was a very fair approach because it allowed both miners and non miners to acquire a stake in the genesis block.

Posted by scammer Come-from-Above - July 06, 2014, 05:12:21 AM
BitShares IPO : get in if u r smart !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:44:04 AM

I know there are a lot of scams out there, but not all IPOs are scams... I made a solid amount on VIA, and I know a ton of others did. Via is still doing good, and working towards a big future. I believe that some of these coins are actually trying to do something positive.

yes all IPO's are scams.

this is not a regulated stock market.. IPO's have no place here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: