Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ASIC miners, Erupter, Antminer etc. [UK]  (Read 1473 times)
lenny_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:49:23 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 08:57:06 PM by lenny_

Hello guys,

I this harsh days for all crypto miners, when difficulty is rising without a break and Bitcoin price is falling, I decided to spare some place for my Raspberry Pi and couple of USB miners, for life. Once settled, they will stay there forever, until they will completely burn out. Miners will have nice & comfy nest behind my Plasma TV in my living room.

Right now my farm contains:
Raspberry Pi + case + 40mm fan
Zeus Blizzard scrypt miner 1.3 MH/s (thanks to squall1066, who was so kind to donate this unit to me!)
USB powered hub
OCZ 1000W PSU

I would like give home to some more ASIC minor miners, USB miners, like Antminer U1, USB Erupter, USB Fury, old Antminers, Asicminer Blades, whatever you have.

Please let me know, if you have any working miners to spare, I will pay for their shipping.
I donated hardware to the community before (please read my Trust feedback), so this time I ask You for your kindness.

I am in UK, Europe.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Lenny

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
lenny_ (OP)
Legendary

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:48:43 PM

Bump.

If you have any stuff you don't need or not using, like USB miners, please let me know, I will pay for your shipping and some $ for you! Thanks.

Regards,
Lenny

lenny_ (OP)
Legendary

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

Hello guys, I would like to announce, that thanks to squall1066, I am now a happy owner of Zeus Blizzard 1.3 MH/s scrypt miner. Miner has been setup and it's now fully operational supporting Litecoin network with it's hashing. Bigger cooling fan has been attached to it for longer life (Arctic F12 fan).Wish it a long life! Smiley

If you have any miners you don't need any more, please let me know, I will be happy to get them, I will pay for your time and shipping.
I am in UK, Europe.

Thanks!

Riley600

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:01:21 PM

I have 6 or 7 Antminer U1s kicking around.  However, I'm in Canada and it will probably be prohibitively expensive to ship them to you, especially given their extremely low profitability. 
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:02:09 PM

I have 6 or 7 Antminer U1s kicking around.  However, I'm in Canada and it will probably be prohibitively expensive to ship them to you, especially given their extremely low profitability. 

if he dosnt take them get a quote for shipping and i will Cheesy same place to the UK. im always looking for USB toys

Riley600

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:54:29 PM

if he dosnt take them get a quote for shipping and i will Cheesy same place to the UK. im always looking for USB toys
What's your postal code?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: