Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XBM][*ICO 2 phases*][100% PoS][Anonymous][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet  (Read 7906 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:01:36 PM

Hey Dev why Bittrex and not C-Cex? C-Cex will not ask you for any BTC in advance they will just ask for a percentage once the IPO completes. You can do something better with those 5 BTC you're gonna give to Bittrex.

C-CEX also charge 1 btc for ICO..Well that's what they were going to charge us for ours  but we decided with POLO because they take of all the funds in escrow for us to avoid all the unnecessary garbage but even then we get grilled. Smiley.. Hope this helps.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitMoCurr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:23:14 PM

Here are the requirements to host XBM's ICO on C-CEX:

Ok, here are the basic requirements.
1. Must provide wallet/source so we can look it over and for premine transfer.

2. Provide coin Logo for listing, price per coin you wish us to set the ICO at.

3. 1.5 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).

4. If in the event the ICO does not sell out you have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine.

5. Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) we will release the funds to a wallet address you specify.

You will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for this ICO
when we get the source we can build the wallet and have you transfer the coins to this account
set the price yourself then tell us the account name and we will close it off till ico finishes
you will also set the price of the coins before we close it off

This sounds reasonable, yes?

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:36:39 PM

3. 1.5 BTC Fee for hosting the ICO paid either upfront, or we can take the fee from the ICO funds at the end (your team's choice).

4. If in the event the ICO does not sell out you have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine.

5. Provided the ICO is successful after you release the wallets to investors (fully launch) we will release the funds to a wallet address you specify.

when we get the source we can build the wallet and have you transfer the coins to this account
set the price yourself then tell us the account name and we will close it off till ico finishes

BTC1.5 compared to BTC5.. Yeah, it's reasonable Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:39:22 PM

That price by ICO is a lot more reasonable.
Good job.
BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:43:55 PM

@XBM you know you could use the nxt market place for your ico. you sell shares in lots for x nxt and distribute coins to buyers. alot cheaper than listing on a pump and dump exchange

+1
I will be honest. I am not familiar with NXT marketplace. I haven't had any NXT in my wallet nor I have used their platrofm.

Looks most of people agree for C-CEX.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:37:34 PM

@XBM you know you could use the nxt market place for your ico. you sell shares in lots for x nxt and distribute coins to buyers. alot cheaper than listing on a pump and dump exchange

+1
I will be honest. I am not familiar with NXT marketplace. I haven't had any NXT in my wallet nor I have used their platrofm.

wth, you got banned for 3rd time?

BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:49:49 PM

+1

wth, you got banned for 3rd time?
Yes. Got banned because "I was avoiding ban penalty". I don't understand it..
Everything is okay now, I guess. :-)
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:59:50 PM

I will invest another BTC0.5 when I get back at home. Good news about c-cex btw!

BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:50:01 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 08:42:21 PM by BitMoCurr

Forum installed.

http://bitmo.net/forum/

Will add sections a bit later.

I am looking for 2 global moderators for XBM's forum. Please PM me if you're interested for that position.
Provide as much information you can about yourself. I don't need names, where you live, what you do for a living. Just tell me why should I make you  moderator in XBM's forum.
Reese212

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:50:30 PM

"nice" banning Story so far Cheesy

Please help me out by verifying some Statements / answering couple of my questions.

for me as a summary:
- "HardForkComing" (=the dev) is banned
- "HFC" (=the dev) is banned
- "BitMoCurr" is a teammember
- OP can't be updated because the account that created it is currently banned
- if I want to invest I send BTC to "devthedev" (=escrow, his BTC adress: 17J3LguB3ULW41oEDwZKrSg7e6RfWB6mYs)    OR    I wait until the coins can be bought @ c-cex

a) Are These Statements correct?
b) Will dev get a new account or will we move onto his Forum when it's built?
c) I see "green" and "red" in the Google docs spreadsheet - is it still necessary to vote ("green" was for yesTObittrex, "red" was for noTObittrex) or is "we are going to get ICO hosted by c-cex" the final decision?

Thank you in advance!!

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:56:29 PM

Please help me out by verifying some Statements / answering couple of my questions.

for me as a summary:
- if I want to invest I send BTC to "devthedev" (=escrow, his BTC adress: 17J3LguB3ULW41oEDwZKrSg7e6RfWB6mYs)    OR    I wait until the coins can be bought @ c-cex

c) I see "green" and "red" in the Google docs spreadsheet - is it still necessary to vote ("green" was for yesTObittrex, "red" was for noTObittrex) or is "we are going to get ICO hosted by c-cex" the final decision?

Thank you in advance!!
I just finished the forum. Will add sections later. Will make one more topic in here and make it self moderated. Will try to avoid any issues with this forum's crew...
I am HardForkComing, HFC & this specific account is me, "the dev", as you asked.

You can invest via devthedev.

Regarding spreadsheet colored names, it was for an exchange in general, not bittrex. Most of users proposed bittrex. But.. They charge 5BTC to host ICO. C-CEX is way cheaper, 1.5BTC.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here on drop me a Private Message :-)

~J~
Reese212

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:12:58 PM

for me as a summary:

Thank you in advance!!
I just finished the forum. Will add sections later. Will make one more topic in here and make it self moderated. Will try to avoid any issues with this forum's crew...
I am HardForkComing, HFC & this specific account is me, "the dev", as you asked.

Regarding spreadsheet colored names, it was for an exchange in general, not bittrex. Most of users proposed bittrex. But.. They charge 5BTC to host ICO. C-CEX is way cheaper, 1.5BTC.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here on drop me a Private Message :-)

~J~

oh that's my bad, haven't recognized that all 3 accounts are you :-) Thanks for helping me out!
Well then I guess I'll send you the txid via pm if I decide to invest, correct?

But it's also possible to buy the coins direct at c-cex (as soon as they compiled your wallet and so on..)?

Well I guess I'll decide for buying right now because when ICO is full then it's full..it could happen, if enough People are interested in this Project, that the c-cex ICO would be for only 5 coins that are left..

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:16:59 PM

for me as a summary:

Thank you in advance!!

~J~

oh that's my bad, haven't recognized that all 3 accounts are you :-) Thanks for helping me out!
Well then I guess I'll send you the txid via pm if I decide to invest, correct?

But it's also possible to buy the coins direct at c-cex (as soon as they compiled your wallet and so on..)?

Well I guess I'll decide for buying right now because when ICO is full then it's full..it could happen, if enough People are interested in this Project, that the c-cex ICO would be for only 5 coins that are left..

That's right. Please, either you send to devthedev, or in my wallet, drop a Private Message. No need for one more ban. :-)
I will talk with C-CEX in few hours. Will let everyone know.

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:17:36 PM

Not to be party pooper, but the 3rd account will also be banned shortly, as soon as they see you have created a 3rd one.  They may even decide to extend the ban after already having banned you twice.  I do NOT agree with their actions, in this case or many others.......but if they ban you, they want you to endure that ban, not create more new accounts.  Hope I am wrong, but I suspect the hammer will again come down.
BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:23:48 PM

Not to be party pooper, but the 3rd account will also be banned shortly, as soon as they see you have created a 3rd one.  They may even decide to extend the ban after already having banned you twice.  I do NOT agree with their actions, in this case or many others.......but if they ban you, they want you to endure that ban, not create more new accounts.  Hope I am wrong, but I suspect the hammer will again come down.
I respect their decision, but it's a bit harsh. Banning like that isn't nice. They should warn at least.
That's why I made a forum. So I don't have to fear of another ban.
After ICO ends, I will launch a self moderated topic. Will hire someone to deal with bitcointalk community, while I work on XBM.

I am not sure if people realize that this is a serious project. Not saying XBM will be the next bitcoin, but I could compare it to some coins from the top 10 list on coinmarketcap.com in few months.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

Sent BTC0.5 to devthedev. Will PM you soon with TxID.

BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:30:34 PM

0.4998 BTC were sent from your end. I have added your transaction on spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit?pli=1#gid=0
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 08:32:05 PM

0.4998 BTC were sent from your end. I have added your transaction on spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17RbixpdacXPxxlH2olbZ_0F9B4gTUzfN3JgQoqXYypw/edit?pli=1#gid=0
My bad, sorry. Didn't add tx fees. Coins sent from an exchange.

BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:47:28 PM

If I am not online and you need me, mail me. BitMoCurrency (at) gmail (dot) com
Getting notifications when I receive mails on phone.
BitMoCurr

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:58:50 PM

I also will take 1.5 if its on bittrex

It will be hosted on C-CEX. Hope that's okay.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: