Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan request 1 BTC needed on september 2nd of 2014 10 percent interest  (Read 1397 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:08:43 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 11:01:18 AM by zolace

Ok I decided to ask for the loan on September 2 and pay back in two weeks.  

Reason for loan is to invest on a truck, I'm combing my savings to get a truck for transporting woods,

I wont be working with the truck and transporting woods as I don't have experience and doing it,

With this i will earn 100 dollars a day while im sitting at home,  I had already calculated cost, maintenance and workers pay into this.

So I am asking for 1 BTC for 14 day with 10 percent interest, I will leave this up till September. 05

repayment is 1.10 btc 

I wont respond to stupidity either.  

I have done trades on bitcointalk check my trade history here

also on localbitcoins here is my profile there https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/zolace/

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:12:10 AM

Hello everyone I been member of this community for quite a while, I dont wanna boast of anything I had done  but why will no one lend me btc?     Please tell me what I had done wrong, thank you and constructive criticism is welcome.

Do you consider being able to get a loan a success?

Try looking it at the other way - not needing a loan makes you a success.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:13:34 AM

you didn't provide collateral?

Looking for a signature campaign.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:17:58 AM

It probably also doesn't help that you are loaning bitcoins...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741420

Loan bitcoins if you have - borrow bitcoins if you need.

You can't be both.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:24:56 AM

...I got nervous giving out loans, and can understand the risks associated with it...

There's your answer. There are risks associated with giving you a loan with no collateral, especially when the amount is over 1btc for long term.

dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:17:22 AM

You don't get it do you... you say the public ledger to prevent multiple loans is a good thing and then here ask for them. You're seeming more and more suspicious in my opinion. If you take two loans at 0.5 its the same as .1, or I could explain it with 0.5+0.5=1 or maybe 1-0.5=0.5

Your account does not justify a loan anywhere near that size especially when senior members are being sold for as little as 0.2 these days

zolace (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:27:19 AM

Looking for Loan for September please read the new description I had edited this was so that I wont spam the loan threads

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:12:08 AM

I could offer you 0.2 for 20% repayment within 10 days. We would contact Stunna and use your signature posts as collateral (If you dont pay back, Stunna will forfeit your earnings to me)
zolace (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:30:18 AM

I could offer you 0.2 for 20% repayment within 10 days. We would contact Stunna and use your signature posts as collateral (If you dont pay back, Stunna will forfeit your earnings to me)

is too less offered for such a high fee, no thanks doing that will be setting myself up for nothing.  This is like what the big lenders did to people and this is why they couldnt pay back, If I am going to take a loan out, I will do it  in a responsible manner.  I wont be able to invest in the truck with a .20 btc when I make .35 btc or more.  plus Im making btc already else where, I think in the end ill just be paying for the truck myself anyway. Thank you for the offer though.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Buybtc4PP

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

I have quick question?
Not that its going to help you funding your loan request.

But, are you registered at www.ardeva.com? From a Lenders point of view, it helps a great deal because we can verify your identity. This lets lenders know who you are.

Your Localbitcoins Account is not very attractive (Low Trade Count). Also the feedback is from November, 2013. Nothing recently.

I completely agree with the reason why bitcoin is anonymous(Buy/Sell/Trading purposes).

But its another thing whenever people are borrowing/requesting BTC Loans. In my own opinion,  I believe Loan requests without any collateral should be required to Register and complete Ardeva's service that's offered. It allows Lenders and Borrowers to connect on a personal level.

Since I have recently started investing/Buying BTC again on this forum. I've noticed many forum accounts are being Purchased/Sold. (Not saying your account is/was, but this makes lending btc more difficult)

If I knew you in real life, I would definitely help you out. I have loaned out BTC on LBC/BTCJam/BLC many times. Just because I know who they really are.

"My thoughts from your loan request's submitted,  it seems to me your trying to hard to get this loan funded."

If you can verify yourself on www.ardeva.com I'd be willing to lend you .1BTC without collateral!... Until then, Goodluck with your Loan Request.

[Question to ask yourself!... Does Any Banks or Creditors provide a loan without doing a Personal Identity Verification Check first?]
Did not believe so! Please correct me if I'm possibly wrong.

Thanks
zolace (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:04:10 PM

I have quick question?
Not that its going to help you funding your loan request.

But, are you registered at www.ardeva.com? From a Lenders point of view, it helps a great deal because we can verify your identity. This lets lenders know who you are.

Your Localbitcoins Account is not very attractive (Low Trade Count). Also the feedback is from November, 2013. Nothing recently.

I completely agree with the reason why bitcoin is anonymous(Buy/Sell/Trading purposes).

But its another thing whenever people are borrowing/requesting BTC Loans. In my own opinion,  I believe Loan requests without any collateral should be required to Register and complete Ardeva's service that's offered. It allows Lenders and Borrowers to connect on a personal level.

Since I have recently started investing/Buying BTC again on this forum. I've noticed many forum accounts are being Purchased/Sold. (Not saying your account is/was, but this makes lending btc more difficult)

If I knew you in real life, I would definitely help you out. I have loaned out BTC on LBC/BTCJam/BLC many times. Just because I know who they really are.

"My thoughts from your loan request's submitted,  it seems to me your trying to hard to get this loan funded."

If you can verify yourself on www.ardeva.com I'd be willing to lend you .1BTC without collateral!... Until then, Goodluck with your Loan Request.

[Question to ask yourself!... Does Any Banks or Creditors provide a loan without doing a Personal Identity Verification Check first?]
Did not believe so! Please correct me if I'm possibly wrong.

Thanks

I will look into this thanks, but I wont do this just for .10 cause it will be a waste of time by that time I wont even need the loan.  But Ill look into this website and if anyone is willing to do it, If I provide it, then let me know.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: