Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of dishonesty and lies from Gawminers.com Hashlet Ponzi Scheme Scam  (Read 13426 times)
tilray

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:58:19 PM

Working with CEO to get my refund.. we will see how it goes

You invested with gaw and read this thread and now you got scared? buuuh

No I asked for a refund way before I saw this thread..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mirdude

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

Are you just making accounts and posting about Gawminers?
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:58:53 PM

CEO is ignoring me now and won't give me back my money

So, he's not allowed to spend any time with his family on a Saturday because he has to wait to respond to you? 

NEWS FLASH:  The world doesn't revolve around you.

tilray

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

CEO is doing a great job in resolving my issue, I am very happy so far with our communication and him willing to solve my issue.. will remove all negative comments once issues is resolved
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:51:30 PM

CEO is ignoring me now and won't give me back my money

So, he's not allowed to spend any time with his family on a Saturday because he has to wait to respond to you? 

NEWS FLASH:  The world doesn't revolve around you.

Some people are little a bit to mutch internet and they sometimes dont know what day it is Wink
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:50:42 AM

Hashlets are difficulty derivatives. They don't have the hardware behind them, they don't need to. They are only a scam if they stop paying out what should be gotten with the hashpower you have paid for.

There is nothing wrong with difficulty derivatives. It is not a scam. If you think this is a scam, you must think that the $22 billion in derivatives trading annually is a scam.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:46:24 AM

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:15:28 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 04:28:41 AM by Bicknellski

http://bitcoinexaminer.org/bitcoin-developer-gavin-andresen-suspects-cloud-mining-operations-ponzi-schemes/

----

Be careful.

Trust: -964: -24 / +29(29)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Hashlets are difficulty derivatives. They don't have the hardware behind them, they don't need to. They are only a scam if they stop paying out what should be gotten with the hashpower you have paid for.

There is nothing wrong with difficulty derivatives. It is not a scam. If you think this is a scam, you must think that the $22 billion in derivatives trading annually is a scam.

Be very careful.

It was derivatives schemes that emboldened American banks to offer unsecured mortgages, eventually blowing up the global market.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2142429/JP-Morgan-The-592trillion-Ponzi-scheme-time-bomb-ticking-house.html#ixzz3BHQi7RNB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:22:45 AM

WHAT on earth happen to all my posts i had on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741838.new#new    seems it went from 19 pages to just introduction post did i miss something?

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
tilray

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:46:45 AM

thank you CEO for taking care of my issue, A+! Smiley
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:50:30 AM

There's a whole thread about new hardware on hashtalk.org
All speculation should end when they deliver Vaultbreakers as promised.

https://hashtalk.org/t/vaultbeakers-come-early/7605/145

iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:46:41 PM

Hmmm...I bought a hashlet...except some minor hiccups with activation, so far everything looks fine - hope it stays that way :/
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:06:49 AM

There's a whole thread about new hardware on hashtalk.org
All speculation should end when they deliver Vaultbreakers as promised.

https://hashtalk.org/t/vaultbeakers-come-early/7605/145

I don't consider Hashtalk credible for information, it's completely run by GAW staff, posts are deleted, threads are closed when the discussion does not go the way the ownership would like it to go.

cloverme
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 02:19:58 AM

@cloverme if you can't see anything wrong read his post again. He spreads false information.

The name of the thread is false and misleading as he really has no proof, just like you said.
The thread is in scam accusations, but he wasn't scammed!
Accuses them of paying off people to remove posts, again without proof.

I'm sure if he wasnt't hiding behind a new account and gave some personal details this would have ended up in court.

He states, "The conclusion is for you to decide" and while I don't agree with everything he posts, he makes a few good points. No had "proof" lunamine was a scam, but people had suspicions and I don't blame anyone for being cautious with GAW. What's a bit disturbing though is the instant and firebrand loyalty to these cloudmining companies like gawminers and pbmining. Running a signature campaign, throwing up ads, and sending out few payments doesn't automatically make them beyond reproach.

It's a little hard to prove that people have been paid to remove posts, but I'll tell you what, when I complained on the forums, I got an email from GAW saying they wanted to talk to me about some fantastic pricing they could offer me, which was not the usual emails you see (newletter, oneminer, etc) from them as a customer.

Again no proof, but where there's smoke....
cloverme
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 01:24:58 PM

So in your view the title can be misleading and a person can say he has a proof while in fact he has not?
What if he wrote accusations about you, and added "it's for you to decide" would it make the whole thing acceptable?

A lot of companies have signature campaigns, this has nothing to do with the case. For instance a scam company AMT didn't have it. Does running a campaign make a company look worse in your opinion? Asicminer is doing it right now. Wink

I don't see anything similar between GAW and Lunamine. Luna didn't even have an office and never showed their data centers.

And one last thing. If you posted that you didn't get the miner you paid for and that you were cheated, then you got it a few days later and was asked to remove the post because it's no longer true, wouldn't you?

I don't think a campaign makes a company a scam, but I also don't think it proves it's a real company. My point is that GAW is following the exact same formula that other scams and ponzi's have followed to build a league of supporters quickly. At this point, to me, they're trying to purchase loyalty with a sig campaign, as part of a capitalistic marketplace they are entitled to do that, but them doing so does not make them any more legitimate. They are entitled to try to buy customers through advertising, paid shill accounts, or whatever scheme they want to use to get people to buy from them.  They act like cheerleaders with a shirt-cannon at a hockey game, if that's what they want to do, hey go for it. I'm not buying their act of being the best thing to ever happen in cloud mining though just because they say so.

Bernie Madoff had the 18th floor of an office building on 3rd avenue (with pictures too)but  that didn't make his business legitimate though. Like I said, I do think they have some equipment, but I also think they are doing something fishy with customer deposits to be able to offer an 11% return per year.  They act like they have no obligation to tell customers what they are doing, that they have some secret sauce that allows them to always offer an ROI in the mining service, but I just don't believe them.  My own opinion with the hashlet is that you aren't really "mining" in any sense, you're investing in their infrastructure for a percentage of a return with no protections. You have to trust them, which is up to you and everyone else, but they don't get an instant prerogative of legitimacy offering investments. I'd be more inclined to believe them if they called themselves gaw-dice, and be done with it.

I would not remove my post, I would post an addendum to the post as an "update" and what the resolution was and what the terms of the settlement or resolution was. 

FlexHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:58:35 PM

We registered this account because we were notified that there are some heated discussions here regarding content of our website.

First of all, yes, we are preparing for a real flexible hash power leasing platform. Actually we have been in preparation for some time.

Secondly, no, we do not consider GAW as our competitor, they are just a mine reseller turned into scam.  People will find out the truth.

It is interesting to look at all these drama Josh put together.  
The 750MHs super miner... as we expected, now turned into a "virtual" one.
The recent "mining farm" photo... Well, we can all tell that's just a warehouse with Zeus Miners, no power, no network, not A2 miners.

On the other hand, we also heard some people say: GAW has been around for a few month, FlexHash is just nobody.
Well...... I will soon show them that we are not new, and we are not nobody  Cool

https://FlexHash.com
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:02:40 PM

So in your view the title can be misleading and a person can say he has a proof while in fact he has not?
What if he wrote accusations about you, and added "it's for you to decide" would it make the whole thing acceptable?

A lot of companies have signature campaigns, this has nothing to do with the case. For instance a scam company AMT didn't have it. Does running a campaign make a company look worse in your opinion? Asicminer is doing it right now. Wink

I don't see anything similar between GAW and Lunamine. Luna didn't even have an office and never showed their data centers.

And one last thing. If you posted that you didn't get the miner you paid for and that you were cheated, then you got it a few days later and was asked to remove the post because it's no longer true, wouldn't you?

I don't think a campaign makes a company a scam, but I also don't think it proves it's a real company. My point is that GAW is following the exact same formula that other scams and ponzi's have followed to build a league of supporters quickly. At this point, to me, they're trying to purchase loyalty with a sig campaign, as part of a capitalistic marketplace they are entitled to do that, but them doing so does not make them any more legitimate. They are entitled to try to buy customers through advertising, paid shill accounts, or whatever scheme they want to use to get people to buy from them.  They act like cheerleaders with a shirt-cannon at a hockey game, if that's what they want to do, hey go for it. I'm not buying their act of being the best thing to ever happen in cloud mining though just because they say so.

Bernie Madoff had the 18th floor of an office building on 3rd avenue (with pictures too)but  that didn't make his business legitimate though. Like I said, I do think they have some equipment, but I also think they are doing something fishy with customer deposits to be able to offer an 11% return per year.  They act like they have no obligation to tell customers what they are doing, that they have some secret sauce that allows them to always offer an ROI in the mining service, but I just don't believe them.  My own opinion with the hashlet is that you aren't really "mining" in any sense, you're investing in their infrastructure for a percentage of a return with no protections. You have to trust them, which is up to you and everyone else, but they don't get an instant prerogative of legitimacy offering investments. I'd be more inclined to believe them if they called themselves gaw-dice, and be done with it.

I would not remove my post, I would post an addendum to the post as an "update" and what the resolution was and what the terms of the settlement or resolution was. 

What you said about GAW's activities being ponzi scheme. What argument is that really, after all some people are saying that whole crypto currency world is one big ponzi scheme. It is risky business simple as that, and GAW did not cheat anyone so far and they are multi million dollar company... Have a little faith.
FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:22:43 PM

What you said about GAW's activities being ponzi scheme. What argument is that really, after all some people are saying that whole crypto currency world is one big ponzi scheme. It is risky business simple as that, and GAW did not cheat anyone so far and they are multi million dollar company... Have a little faith.

GAW did not cheat anyone? give me a break.  I cannot believe that with so many obvious findings out there, you are still saying that GAW did not lie?

And, for your information, they did lie about the "multi million dollar" purchase of Zenminer, which was their own operation in the first place.
Also, do you know that there are many multi million dollar ponzi scheme out there?
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:32:44 PM

GAW did not cheat anyone? give me a break.  I cannot believe that with so many obvious findings out there, you are still saying that GAW did not lie?

And, for your information, they did lie about the "multi million dollar" purchase of Zenminer, which was their own operation in the first place.
Also, do you know that there are many multi million dollar ponzi scheme out there?

Ah I see you've come out of sock-puppet phase and created a new account that at least shows you're a competitor. How about you concentrate on your business instead of backing accusations without proof? Everyone looking at flaccidhash.com is going to google it and discover your asshat posts here and think... hmmm, nah I'm putting any money into that!
FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:53:17 PM

Ah I see you've come out of sock-puppet phase and created a new account that at least shows you're a competitor. How about you concentrate on your business instead of backing accusations without proof? Everyone looking at flaccidhash.com is going to google it and discover your asshat posts here and think... hmmm, nah I'm putting any money into that!

Proof?
Where is the 750MHs miner?
Why show a photo of a warehouse and tell people that's a mining farm?  Believe me, we know what big mining farms should look like.
Why zencloud/hashlet numbers does not make sense at all?
Spend some time read this one, it is long but should give you some more information.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.300

Also, Josh, you have not bought any miners from any of those scrypt asic manufacturers for a long time, how did you manage to support your "236GHs" cloud mining service?

One thing I am very sure, GAW does not have hardware needed for their operation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: