Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of dishonesty and lies from Gawminers.com Hashlet Ponzi Scheme Scam  (Read 13431 times)
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:14:55 PM

Ah I see you've come out of sock-puppet phase and created a new account that at least shows you're a competitor. How about you concentrate on your business instead of backing accusations without proof? Everyone looking at flaccidhash.com is going to google it and discover your asshat posts here and think... hmmm, nah I'm putting any money into that!

Proof?
Where is the 750MHs miner?
Why show a photo of a warehouse and tell people that's a mining farm?  Believe me, we know what big mining farms should look like.
Why zencloud/hashlet numbers does not make sense at all?
Spend some time read this one, it is long but should give you some more information.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.300

Also, Josh, you have not bought any miners from any of those scrypt asic manufacturers for a long time, how did you manage to support your "236GHs" cloud mining service?

One thing I am very sure, GAW does not have hardware needed for their operation.

Sure, sure. Time for your daily Reddit posts, you better get to it.
FlexHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:23:18 PM

Ah I see you've come out of sock-puppet phase and created a new account that at least shows you're a competitor. How about you concentrate on your business instead of backing accusations without proof? Everyone looking at flaccidhash.com is going to google it and discover your asshat posts here and think... hmmm, nah I'm putting any money into that!

Proof?
Why show a photo of a warehouse and tell people that's a mining farm?  Believe me, we know what big mining farms should look like.
Spend some time read this one, it is long but should give you some more information.

Also, Josh, you have not bought any miners from any of those scrypt asic manufacturers for a long time, how did you manage to support your "236GHs" cloud mining service?

One thing I am very sure, GAW does not have hardware needed for their operation.

Can't you see that they do not have a mining farm big enough to support their operation? 
They announced the 750MHs miner simply because they want people to give they money.
They are not capable of and didn't even try to make a new chip. 
Why bother the hard work when they can simply get people's money by telling them lies?
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:19:53 PM

OK... soon just like when you'll produce the proof you've been screaming about under various aliases. Good luck with that.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:45:55 PM

Proof?

Can't you see that they do not have a mining farm big enough to support their operation? 
They announced the 750MHs miner simply because they want people to give they money.
Why bother the hard work when they can simply get people's money by telling them lies?

Very unprofessional way to act for someone in your position.  I doubt anyone here will use "flexhash". 

GAW has stated that they are running their cloud service on "custom hardware". 

I imagine that with the amount of revenue they have generated through asic sales, GAW is more than capable of sourcing such hardware.

Beat your competitors by being better, not by talking trash.  That's what GAW did.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:03:06 PM

I PERSONALLY LIKE THE STORY LOOKING LIKE THE WIZARD OF OZ LOL. ALSO NO I AM NOT YELLING STUPID CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK SO GOT TO REBOOT TO GET IT TURNED OFF LOL SORRY OR BUY NEW KEYBOARD.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:31:59 PM

Proof?
Why show a photo of a warehouse and tell people that's a mining farm?  Believe me, we know what big mining farms should look like.

Very unprofessional way to act for someone in your position.  I doubt anyone here will use "flexhash".  

I imagine that with the amount of revenue they have generated through asic sales, GAW is more than capable of sourcing such hardware.

Beat your competitors by being better, not by talking trash.  That's what GAW did.

Please allow me to explain that there are 4 script ASIC manufacturer in the world at the moment, in the order of product releasing: Gridseed GC3355, Innosilicon A2, Zeus & Silverfish. We have close relationship with all of them.
There are other companies probably working on it as well but they do not have a product yet, e.g. KnC & blissdevices.

Now, could you please explain what do you mean "custom hardware"? Are you talking about the "vaultbreaker"?  I don't believe GAW is capable of developing an ASIC chip themselves.
Even if they wanted to, it will not only cost a lot of money but also many months.
If you are interested, there is a really good article interviewed Gridseed CEO (in Chinese, you can use google translate to get the rough idea):
http://www.gridseed.com/news/2014/04/23/3/

BTW, do not believe the revenue figure they claimed. They just want themselves to appear big in order to attract more customers.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:44:19 PM

Proof?
Why show a photo of a warehouse and tell people that's a mining farm?  Believe me, we know what big mining farms should look like.

Very unprofessional way to act for someone in your position.  I doubt anyone here will use "flexhash".  

Beat your competitors by being better, not by talking trash.  That's what GAW did.

Please allow me to explain that there are 4 script ASIC manufacturer in the world at the moment, in the order of product releasing: Gridseed GC3355, Innosilicon A2, Zeus & Silverfish. We have close relationship with all of them.
There are other companies probably working on it as well but they do not have a product yet, e.g. KnC & blissdevices.

Now, could you please explain what do you mean "custom hardware"? Are you talking about the "vaultbreaker"?  I don't believe GAW is capable of developing an ASIC chip themselves.
Even if they wanted to, it will not only cost a lot of money but also many months.
If you are interested, there is a really good article interviewed Gridseed CEO (in Chinese, you can use google translate to get the rough idea):

BTW, do not believe the revenue figure they claimed. They just want themselves to appear big in order to attract more customers.

Four asic chip manufacturers that you know of.  You still have no proof.  Focus on building your own service.  You are obviously worried that GAW will make what you intend to offer obsolete.

Aside from that, their suppliers legally cannot discuss orders from another customer with you.  That's against the law. 

So your claim that you have spoken with these manufacturers is either grounds for a law suit, or entirely false.

FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 09:44:37 PM

Proof?

Four asic chip manufacturers that you know of.  You still have no proof.  Focus on building your own service.  You are obviously worried that GAW will make what you intend to offer obsolete.

Aside from that, their suppliers legally cannot discuss orders from another customer with you.  That's against the law. 

So your claim that you have spoken with these manufacturers is either grounds for a law suit, or entirely false.

Well, you do not have to trust me. You can simply list everything you know so far, and use your own brain to analyse them.
Regarding your legal perspective, GAW will see some legal actions very soon.    Also, FYI, all these four scrypt ASIC manufacturers are based in China, not in the US.
wajiminer

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:04:27 PM

Pretty sure people can take delivery of their vaultbreakers if the want to
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:14:05 PM

Well, you do not have to trust me. You can simply list everything you know so far, and use your own brain to analyse them.
Regarding your legal perspective, GAW will see some legal actions very soon.    Also, FYI, all these four scrypt ASIC manufacturers are based in China, not in the US.

Good for you, Captain Obvious!  Those four are in China!  Who cares?  That isn't a response to anything I have said.

I stated that it would be illegal for a manufacturer to disclose its dealings with a distributor to you.  That's not a "legal perspective", that's a legal fact!

What if GAW has a deal with someone outside of the four you listed? I guess this wouldn't be possible to a close-minded individual such as yourself.

Why do you think the US Government keeps top secret military projects under wrap?  It's to maintain military superiority over other countries, to stay on top!

GAW seems to be on the cutting edge, why should they share their secrets?  That would be an unwise business decision.

You're either a troll or a moron, maybe both. 

Show up with proof or go home.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:13:07 PM

Lol he's trying to advertise his site by accusing the competition of dishonesty.

Is that how cheap marketing looks like nowadays? I don't have money so lets talk crap on some forums and people will come like flies Cheesy

Pathetic!

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:42:06 AM

Lol he's trying to advertise his site by accusing the competition of dishonesty.

Is that how cheap marketing looks like nowadays? I don't have money so lets talk crap on some forums and people will come like flies Cheesy

Pathetic!

Hmmmm didn't Josh do that too?   Grin

FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:55:16 AM

Pathetic!

Josh is indeed very good at this. Didn't he attack KnC?  At least KnC is a proper company that has proper R&D. GAW's vaultbreaker is a total joke.

I don't agree when you say " I don't have money so lets talk crap"

I have showed you our mining farm, it does cost a lot of money to build.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8534072#msg8534072
But I don't have $8M to buy my own company like what Josh did.

If you consider logical reasoning as crap, well, I don't know what to say.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:16:35 AM

So this FlexHash site - doesn't look like they're selling anything, looks like it's just trying to prove how they think GAWMiners is running a scam. Is that the business model? Try and sell hashes on the foundation of trying to convince people that GAWMiners is running a scam?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:15:49 PM

So this FlexHash site - doesn't look like they're selling anything, looks like it's just trying to prove how they think GAWMiners is running a scam. Is that the business model? Try and sell hashes on the foundation of trying to convince people that GAWMiners is running a scam?

Yes that's exactly what he's doing.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:42:22 PM

Pathetic!

Josh is indeed very good at this. Didn't he attack KnC?  At least KnC is a proper company that has proper R&D. GAW's vaultbreaker is a total joke.

I don't agree when you say " I don't have money so lets talk crap"

I have showed you our mining farm, it does cost a lot of money to build.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8534072#msg8534072
But I don't have $8M to buy my own company like what Josh did.

If you consider logical reasoning as crap, well, I don't know what to say.

Making all those anti GAW topics proof You are a troll or a payed troll. Just die please...
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:17:59 PM

I am starting to see a pattern here.....anyone named Josh seems to be involved in scams.....Josh (BFL), Josh (AMT), and now another one for GAW miners. Is this some kind of thing with people named Josh?

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:18:13 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 08:29:46 PM by EvilPanda

I am starting to see a pattern here.....anyone named Josh seems to be involved in scams.....Josh (BFL), Josh (AMT), and now another one for GAW miners. Is this some kind of thing with people named Josh?

Please show me some people scammed by GAW and we'll talk.

Maybe you haven't noticed but this topic was made by a new account that wrote a bunch of lies and disappeared when asked for a proof Smiley

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 03:04:20 PM

I myself would like to see proof of a scam. I really hope it is just some one trying to make the competition look bad but if it is true we all deserve to see the proof and not just empty words

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Dilemas

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:01:11 PM

I hope they are not a scam, and we all will make some profit with hashlets
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: