Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB $150 USD Liberty Reserve with Bitcoins  (Read 1166 times)
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 10:38:25 PM

Please reply/pm me if you can do this exchange. I will value BTC at current gox price, please let me know what fees you charge.

BTC to $150USD Liberty Reserve
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wmXchange

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

E-currency exchanger for Bitcoin, LR, WMZ, WU/MG

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2012, 01:02:23 PM

You can exchange between Liberty Reserve LRUSD, BitCoin BTC, OKPay OKUSD, Perfect Money PMUSD, CashU USD, LiqPay USD and EUR at WMXchange.net . After the payment is manually confirmed , the order will be completed as soon as possible. If you want to make an exchange please visit our website WMXchange.net or follow this link  : http://www.wmxchange.net/exchange-e-currency.php

WMXchange.net - Certified e-currency exchanger. We buy, sell and exchange Bitcoin using Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer, Liberty Reserve, CashU, OKpay, Perfect Money.
Add us on Facebook
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 05:34:47 PM

there is not an option to SELL bitcoin for LR. Am i missing something?
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 05:35:49 PM

You sell the BTC for $, and then use LR as a withdraw method.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 05:46:20 PM

You sell the BTC for $, and then use LR as a withdraw method.

derp

**edit** It only lets you withdraw to Western Union, i don't see an option to receive a USD balance to apply towards anything else. Exchanging twice isnt ideal.
antares

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 07:23:01 PM

I can give you about 60 LRUSD right now. stay tuned and I might be able to fullfill your entire order. PM me if interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: