Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins stuck in Blockchain ?  (Read 802 times)
r1aan (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:26:52 AM

Hi I Recently deposited some coins into a BUM Exchange.
Aptly named Onecry.EX , as I am the one crying     Cry

They on total radio silence but i see transaction still in blockchain,for more than a week.
Is there any way to retrieve funds or undo transaction that are not forwarded ,maybe receiving wallet dead for instance?
I am hoping someone can shed a bit of light on this problem.

Thanks
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:35:54 AM

Hi I Recently deposited some coins into a BUM Exchange.
Aptly named Onecry.EX , as I am the one crying     Cry

They on total radio silence but i see transaction still in blockchain,for more than a week.
Is there any way to retrieve funds or undo transaction that are not forwarded ,maybe receiving wallet dead for instance?
I am hoping someone can shed a bit of light on this problem.

Thanks
Can you please give a tx id. There a few things you can to:
1.Stop broadcasting it and wait few days for the tx to drop from mem pool.
2.Double-spend a tx with a higher fee and push it here http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/push
3.Spend an unconfirmed change (for example if you have 0.1BTC in address A and you send 0.08BTC to address B you get 0.02BTC change back to A) so try to spend that one(with a fee!) this will help both transactions to get in to block.

Keep one thing in mind you need to to pay at least 0.0001 per KB.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: