Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Currys PC World digital wallets option  (Read 977 times)
britftw (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:11:46 PM

Curry's/PCWorld now have a digital wallets feature, wonder if they will start accepting coins soon, anyone here know anything about this?

https://i.imgur.com/asG0d48.jpg
Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:23:21 PM

Curry's/PCWorld now have a digital wallets feature, wonder if they will start accepting coins soon, anyone here know anything about this?

Digital Wallets

A digital wallet enables you to add and store all of your payment cards, removing the need to enter card and personal information at the checkout.

V.me by Visa makes paying online simple and secure. Once you’ve set up your wallet with a leading bank, you can choose the payment cards you want to fill it with and you’re ready to go. Then when you come to pay online, all you have to do is log into your wallet and click pay. Your full card details are not shared which means you can shop online with confidence.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/payment-options-858-theme.html

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
britftw (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:27:01 PM

Thanks for the info, to good to be true as ever!
Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:31:28 PM

You got me excited then, but sadly it's not the right type or digital wallets we're after. PC World do occasionally post bitcoin releated news on their blog or website so maybe they'll accept it at some point. We can only hope.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: