Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Mission to Rescue Hostages in Syria Failed  (Read 1663 times)
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:26:46 PM

This mission should have never been made public. Giving the enemy any information of successful or failed missions does nothing but make future missions more difficult. We have seriously incompetent Idiot-in-Chief in charge.

Then Obama goes off and plays golf less than an hour after making his "ISIL" speech. Disgusting.

It is made public, as a damage control strategy, it will be known sooner or later that such operation was made and the results were dramatic, so they have to be proactive about it, this is not the first time such operation were made and the result were presented in this way. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:01:06 AM

Why didn't Obama negotiate for the release of the journalists when he released FIVE terrorists in exchange for ONE deserter?  Five for five would have been a better deal.
I think Obama is sympathetic towards the terrorists. He shares their religion and has seriously stepped back on the war on terror. He has also really not actively engaged the US military with any enemy since he has taken office.

For Obama to share a religion wouldn't that mean that he has to look up to somebody/something?  I'm pretty sure the narcissist-in-chief thinks he is the highest power onthe face of the Earth. He's not called the messiah for no reason  Grin

The admin really dropped the bomb on this one... it will be interesting to see how Hillary spins this to her favor.
No he doens't have to look up to anyone but he does seem to want to promote their religion throughout the world as evidenced by the fact that he refused to attack terrorists that share that religion.

I don't know if I would equate apathy with commiseration.  Another war would simply interrupt his gold schedule, his Beyonce concerts and might even interrupt his viewing of next years NCAA Spring Madness - we can't have that happen.
I think it is likely a little of both. I think it is more so with not wanting his "busy" schedule interrupted when he is dealing with domestic things like the economy or implementing his health care law effectively.
hackjack

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:47:25 PM

So, let me get this straight.When special forces get Bin Ladin, Obama had zero to do with it, should get zero credit.When special forces fail to get Foley, special forces had zero to do with it, Obama should get all the blame.You guys are complete hypocrites.  I mean, come ON, you're as transparent as scotch tape.

bitcointurn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:10:26 PM

A bigger question is, should these military resources be used to rescue people who out themselves into harms way, and thus risk, those military resources being hurt or destroyed - or should we use our military resources to annihilate the enemy without having to worry about collateral damage.

And this piece is nothing but propaganda from the feckless administration. I know this how? Because the military spokes mouth had to insist the obama didn't hesitate. Which means he did.
vevo

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:26:54 PM

The primary ability of warfare against our creation ISIS is drones.

All these drone capabilities will be duplicated. I see the day when our opponents drones will fly over the US and kill High Valued Target, perhaps one of the Puppets in Congress.

Or perhaps launch a nuclear device if losing the battle.
latinna

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:53:30 PM

War is, and always has been, a competitive game.   Just as one never knows if you will win a poker game against intelligent opponents, you never know if you will succeed in any rescue mission, skirmish, battle or war.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:00:31 PM

Why didn't Obama negotiate for the release of the journalists when he released FIVE terrorists in exchange for ONE deserter?  Five for five would have been a better deal.
I think Obama is sympathetic towards the terrorists. He shares their religion and has seriously stepped back on the war on terror. He has also really not actively engaged the US military with any enemy since he has taken office.

For Obama to share a religion wouldn't that mean that he has to look up to somebody/something?  I'm pretty sure the narcissist-in-chief thinks he is the highest power onthe face of the Earth. He's not called the messiah for no reason  Grin

The admin really dropped the bomb on this one... it will be interesting to see how Hillary spins this to her favor.
No he doens't have to look up to anyone but he does seem to want to promote their religion throughout the world as evidenced by the fact that he refused to attack terrorists that share that religion.

I don't know if I would equate apathy with commiseration.  Another war would simply interrupt his gold schedule, his Beyonce concerts and might even interrupt his viewing of next years NCAA Spring Madness - we can't have that happen.

Except, of course there will be A NEED FOR DECISIVE SWIFT EXECUTIVE ACTION in the leadup to the November elections here.  This photo op will have to be staged so that there is no possibility of American lives being lost and so the on screen coverage looks like HE HAS A GRIP on something.

That means a boots on the ground action somewhere.  Maybe we can do Bin Laden again?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: