Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations BadBear!  (Read 2072 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 07:09:44 AM

So many asskissers. badbear is a terrible lazy useless mod and he'll make a even worse admin.

Why would theymos make him admin?

Says the guy with 7 posts.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:11:39 AM

Says the guy with 7 posts.   Roll Eyes

Says the guy with 5528 posts. Roll Eyes

Say you read about 9 min worth of stuff, and make 1 post in a min. That's about 10 min of time on bitcointalk per post. Your total time logged in is what? close to 40 days?

Actually, now that I think about it, we both need real lives >.<

So many asskissers. badbear is a terrible lazy useless mod and he'll make a even worse admin.

Why would theymos make him admin?

If you don't like it, go start your own forum. Literally nothing is stopping you. It's not like bitcointalk is the official bitcoin forum (there isn't an "official" bitcoin forum thanks to decentralization). Go start up your own "Bitcoin Founding Foundation" or whatever and have your own members.

Personally, I think badbear did a pretty damned good job at banning multiple signature spammers. Only 2nd to haliousandcompany or whatever his name is. ._.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:13:48 AM

Congratz on becoming an administrator!

So, any story behind becoming an administrator?

*Hazy visuals indicating a flashback* There was once a young bear who spent his days cleaning up shit the other animals left in the woods...*fade to black*

Is theymos transferring ownership to you?

Nah, I'm not taking his place.   

Or any reason for the change?

I was already doing a lot of admin duties, this just streamlines it and makes it easier and more efficient for the both of us. Stuff like temp bans, ban appeals (emails still go theymos but I can handle the ones posted/pm'ed), etc.

I've wrestled bears in the past, and one of the few in the world that actually pinned Ginger, albeit it was rigged but trusted by the owners of the Monopoly Club in Jackson, TN, to keep quiet of such. But that was 30 years ago when I was able to single-handedly load railroad ties onto a pickup truck - all day!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: