Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P NXT  (Read 3923 times)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1121

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:57:53 AM

A marketcap mean nothing. It's easy to manipulate. You should know it.
Lets trade some gamecoins for NXT then. Or gamecoins for litecoins. If market cap doesn't mean anything, you are probably willing to trade with 1:1 ratio? Cheesy

FIFY

You mean 40 assets. Only 40 of 300 assets had any trading volume in the last week.

No I wasn't talking about the numbers of asset.
The important part was :
30 days volume of 1,817.38 BTC (now 1,869.39)
Which is the reason why I put it in bold.
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:58:49 AM

Yes, R.I.P. NXT - piece of shity scamcoin.
rubenaco

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:57:29 PM

Yes, R.I.P. NXT - piece of shity scamcoin.

jajajaja rip?? are you crazy?? market is so manipulable... time.. watch and cry Cool

open your mind!!
Gnarrrly

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:40:30 PM

Still got my NXT on my wallet, will keep them until it really "dies", we will see what happens.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:17:51 PM

how did nxt die? when?

fritzi

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:28:30 PM

how did nxt die? when?

It's not going to happen, NXT staying stronger than ever.
chryspano (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:27:59 PM

Ok, you convinced me, the 5th place is all yours in coinmarketcap...

I have some good news for you, when Ltc starts to fade away you can fight with Ripple for the 3rd place, bitshares will be in 2nd and Ltc will fall into oblivion.
BigBoozie

Activity: 52
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:37:50 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 06:09:15 PM by BigBoozie

trolls are getting less and less sophisticated...

EDIT: Im on fork in NXT, can someone help me? Cheesy
BeeTeeSea

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:46:27 PM

Its too early to kiss goodbye on NXT, the project is too huge for this.
bank of bits

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:12:36 PM

I'll just wait for the next crypto that actually will make it to the mainstream
NXT as being "revolutionary." Even your founder left you.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:22:38 PM

Unfortunately, I think the unpopular distribution of NXTs genesis block has become its achilles heel
simon28

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:40:41 PM

Unfortunately, I think the unpopular distribution of NXTs genesis block has become its achilles heel

What made NXTs genesis block distribution unpopular?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:07:56 PM

If the genesis distribution was the main problem then everyone long ago would had moved onto NFD, NXT fair distribution.

There was also controversy with all the code.  NXT also never had the best PR for any crypto currency.  The NXT whales (who took it as divine providence that they became $Fiat millionaires overnight) often took it for themselves to defend the coin and they often countered trolling or skepticism with trolling of their own.  Last I check the NXT socks are still other attacking coins on a frequent basis.  If you're going to troll then do it on your main BTT and not through a sock named after developers or brands.

Then there were other fiasco like a $hitcoin like NAS adopting WesleyH's wallet while the bureaucratic "NXT SUprEMe CouNcil" took weeks to pass it through.  Then later how they allowed a weasel like John Manglovetti manipulate and maneuver himself into being the public face of NXT for a couple of weeks.  Et Cetera.  NXT has been running like a headless chicken for awhile.  

It's entertaining and dramatic but it detracts from the focus of what NXT should be, that of being a developer community.  

How did NXT sleep past and somehow missed on the whole bitassets thing?  That could be NXT receiving $2 million volume if it had patched in collateral and pegging into the asset exchange.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:13:17 PM

If the genesis distribution was the main problem then everyone long ago would had moved onto NFD, NXT fair distribution.

There was also controversy with all the code.  NXT also never had the best PR for any crypto currency.  The NXT whales (who took it as divine providence that they became $Fiat millionaires overnight) often took it for themselves to defend the coin and they often countered trolling or skepticism with trolling of their own.  Last I check the NXT socks are still other attacking coins on a frequent basis.  If you're going to troll then do it on your main BTT and not through a sock named after developers or brands.

Then there were other fiasco like a $hitcoin like NAS adopting WesleyH's wallet while the bureaucratic "NXT SUprEMe CouNcil" took weeks to pass it through.  Then later how they allowed a weasel like John Manglovetti manipulate and maneuver himself into being the public face of NXT for a couple of weeks.  Et Cetera.  NXT has been running like a headless chicken for awhile.  

It's entertaining and dramatic but it detracts from the focus of what NXT should be, that of being a developer community.  

How did NXT sleep past and somehow missed on the whole bitassets thing?  That could be NXT receiving $2 million volume if it had patched in collateral and pegging into the asset exchange.

but utopianfuture my nifty boy... werent u invested in the nxt and defending it before u started NeM? 

oh boy... oh boy...I LOVE UR POSTS !

~CfA~

simon28

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:14:45 PM

How many people are there on the "NXT SUprEMe CouNcil"? Why do they take so long to make decisions?
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:17:12 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 04:18:48 AM by mczarnek

Nxt is a solid investment, it's continuously but slowly going up, unless you time a bubble right, it's not going to make you rich overnight until some more thing start happening and the network effect will start growing.

However, I find it very promising to go to dgex.com, look at their exchange and zoom out to look at Nxt over the course of a year, it shows the average weekly price for the last year, and it a steady gradual up.

You haven't heard of Nxt Organization yet I take it.. don't worry you will Smiley

Basically a bunch of Nxters who were tired of the committees taking so long to do anything and are working hard to make things happen.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
chryspano (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:57:37 AM

What is happening? Why the trading volume is so low?

TaunGawk

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:08:56 PM

What is happening? Why the trading volume is so low?

https://i.imgur.com/N1fdRXB.jpg

lol, NxT volume has always been this low.  did you know that its volume is mostly fake?  it had a major pump in January but that's over now.  It's going to die off slowly as the ipo stakeholders dump their remainings.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:51:44 PM

Sorry, guys, but NXT is still on track and looking good.
Every drama NXT goes through just makes it stronger.

Look at the last 2 weeks:

BTER gets robbed of 51 million NXT, one of the biggest heists in alt-coin history.
We then manage to track down and negotiate with the thief, making history once again by actually managing to recover round 80% of the stolen funds.

As part of the fallout from the theft, the NXT community is given the option to rollback the blackchain, but rejects that option, proving that NXT is a completely trustworthy system. Even with close to 2 million dollars of our own money on the line, NXT did not rollback. I gotta repeat that, because it's important: NXT did not rollback.

In the midst of all this, NXT also launched the Digital Goods Store, bringing a truly de-centralised (and fairly anonymous) marketplace on-line, with unlimited trading possibilities: the Craigslist/E-bay of the crypto world:
https://nxtforum.org/marketplace/

Despite all the drama, NXT just keeps on rolling. The drama is just a sign that NXT is breaking new ground, as ever.

And lastly:
How many people are there on the "NXT SUprEMe CouNcil"? Why do they take so long to make decisions?

None......thats why it takes so long. NXT is a leaderless, decentralised community, just as Satoshi envisaged.
No gods, no kings........no Supreme Council, sorry.
Having said that, individual elements within NXT do react quickly to events, such as the hack, but there is no overall leadership structure responsible for strategic planning.
Some people see this as a weakness, but I see it as a strength in the long-term. The community decides.....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
TaunGawk

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

Sorry, guys, but NXT is still on track and looking good.
Every drama NXT goes through just makes it stronger.

Nice try.  Explain to me,  why is the price and volume down to the ground?  In January it was double.

NxT isn't a good investment by any means and you know it.  If anything, you'll lose money.  NxT guys can release new features all day, doesn't change the fact that nobody's interested in buying the coin other than the NxT insiders themselves.  A smart man knows rich stakeholders will dump their coins on you.  Now you even have a hacker owning 8M of the coins who may dump his coins on you any time he wishes, bringing the price down to a new all time low.  No, thank you.  No, NXT marketer, no I will not buy into your wealth generating ponzi scheme.

Also may I kindly ask you to stop the shameless advertising of this $cam?  It's getting a little annoying you know.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: