Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P NXT  (Read 3923 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:17:17 PM

Nice try.  Explain to me,  why is the price and volume down to the ground?  In January it was double.

NxT isn't a good investment by any means and you know it.  If anything, you'll lose money.  NxT guys can release new features all day, doesn't change the fact that nobody's interested in buying the coin other than the NxT insiders themselves.  A smart man knows rich stakeholders will dump their coins on you.  Now you even have a hacker owning 8M of the coins who may dump his coins on you any time he wishes, bringing the price down to a new all time low.  No, thank you.  No, NXT marketer, no I will not buy into your wealth generating ponzi scheme.

Also may I kindly ask you to stop the shameless advertising of this $cam?  It's getting a little annoying you know.

Hello sockpuppet (man up)

1. "Low volume": check out http://multigateway.org/ and lots of hodlers
2. "Not a good investment": time will tell, certainly no pump and dump coin
3. "will not buy": good, more coins for smarter other people
4. "It's getting a little annoying": yes you are

Farewell
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:32:10 PM

Yay! @ TaunGawk!
11 post newbie insights !

You make a newbie/sockpuppet account, then make like an expert on everything thats happened in NXT over the last 8 months ?

Sorry for not taking you seriously, but I'm not taking you seriously.  Roll Eyes

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
yeasee

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:34:35 PM

something doen't kill you make you stronger. Wink
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:42:47 PM

Sure RIP NXT.
The rollback(although not success) things has totally ruined the reputation of NXT.
Plus the initial scam, NXT is definitely dead. Grin Grin
The price will never rise up again.
The price is much low than the beginning of the year.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:45:22 PM

Sure RIP NXT.
The rollback(although not success) things has totally ruined the reputation of NXT.

I smell, you will be the one buying at the top Smiley
ChenXue

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:50:54 PM

You are a troll.but fine,if without FUDs how can i buy cheap coin Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:56:49 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 02:31:49 PM by LaudaM

something doen't kill you make you stronger. Wink
When cancer doesn't kill you, yes it makes you stronger. Then comes Cancer Recurrence and you die.
So what you just said is wrong. (every rule or whatever has its exceptions)
Although I personally don't have a bright future for NXT in mind, I don't think that it will die just jest.
It did survive a hefty hack. If they exchange had not bought the coins back, the situation would have been much different.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:12:18 PM

Sure RIP NXT.

I smell, you will be the one buying at the top Smiley
I don't own any NXT, and why should I buy something is dying?
I will never buy any NXT.
Any of the original stakeholeder can dump the price to the shit at anytime.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:18:15 PM

Satoshi and other early bitcoin adopters can dump bitcoin to shit any time.
Central banks can dump fiat to shit any time.
You get the idea Wink Let me know which investment is 100% secure, I'll buy it instantly.
TaunGawk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:39:08 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 03:00:03 PM by TaunGawk

Yay! @ TaunGawk!

You make a newbie/sockpuppet account, then make like an expert on everything thats happened in NXT over the last 8 months ?

Sorry for not taking you seriously, but I'm not taking you seriously.  Roll Eyes

Oh ok your only argument against NxT's obvious lack of popularity making it a very bad choice is my post count or account status? This is an amazingly weak argument and doesn't make you look very credible.

Farewell

I see NxT is still in the infant stage where every argument is replied with the usual "you are a sockpuppet" babbling.

1. Very low volume is a fact and multigateway has nothing to do with NxT as the 'currency/asset' NxT itself.  This is a trick to make trading of other altcoins appear as NxT volume, in other words a way of manipulation. Do you seriously think we can't see through this trick?

2. NxT has been the epitome of pump and dump coin as anyone can clearly see by analysing the charts, how idiotic of you to mention this as an argument for NxT.  NxT stakeholders themselves obviously enjoy pumping and dumping more than probably anyone else.  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/ see 365 days.

3. Smart people certainly don't buy NxT given its price manipulation and stakeholder dumping fest.  Now would be the most idiotic time to invest in this as there's a hacker holding 8M of the coins who can easily manipulate the entire price at any given time.

4. I don't care whether you think I'm annoying or not.  NxT is not popular (to put it very politely) on this forum and the general consesus clearly is on my side:  NxT's baseless marketing is very annoying.
CraftingTable

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:51:15 PM

Stakeholders are way too big in NXT, it's even worse distributed than Bitcoin.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:20:00 PM

^ Wow, sockpuppet1 and sockpuppet2 you really convinced me!

My advice simply use your wisdom and money to invest in other coins  Wink

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:49:21 PM

Yay! @ TaunGawk!

Oh ok your only argument against NxT's obvious lack of popularity making it a very bad choice is my post count or account status? This is an amazingly weak argument and doesn't make you look very credible. 

NXT's obvious lack of popularity....yeah, which is why a handful of trolls (or maybe just one very busy troll) spend much of their working day posting anti-NXT threads on this forum. If NXT is so unpopular...why the attacks? Why do you hide behind an obvious sockpuppet?

Farewell

I see NxT is still in the infant stage where every argument is replied with the usual "you are a sockpuppet" babbling.

1. Very low volume is a fact and multigateway has nothing to do with NxT as the 'currency/asset' NxT itself.  This is a trick to make trading of other altcoins appear as NxT volume, in other words a way of manipulation. Do you seriously think we can't see through this trick?
Multigateway trading is not included in NXT trade volumes on CMC, you know that. So there is no trick.

2. NxT has been the epitome of pump and dump coin as anyone can clearly see by analysing the charts, how idiotic of you to mention this as an argument for NxT.  NxT stakeholders themselves obviously enjoy pumping and dumping more than probably anyone else.  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/ see 365 days.
So, where's  your analysis? This chart is simply the history of NXT: NXT brings great stuff to the market, people invest, price rises, people sell, price slides, NXT brings more great stuff, price rises.....repeat. NXT is ratcheting up: a big jump each time, with a slow slide to a new stable high. This cycle will continue for a while, as it has with BTC, LItecoin, every other serious crypto.....etc.

3. Smart people certainly don't buy NxT given its price manipulation and stakeholder dumping fest.  Now would be the most idiotic time to invest in this as there's a hacker holding 8M of the coins who can easily manipulate the entire price at any given time.
A hacker who likes NXT, apparently, so thats cool. The stakeholders are also not going to dump NXT into oblivion, thats been proved time and time again. Instead, many of NXT big stakeholders are bankrolling NXT projects and businesses. They have a real stake in NXT, and do their best to help NXT development.

4. I don't care whether you think I'm annoying or not.  NxT is not popular (to put it very politely) on this forum and the general consesus clearly is on my side:  NxT's baseless marketing is very annoying.
NXT is more popular than you pretend, sockpuppet dude.
And NXT doesn't have the worlds best marketing, but we do like to reply to threads called : "R.I.P. NXT"
We're funny like that. Grin

Green bits is mines....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
ChuckOne

Activity: 364

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:51:56 PM

Nice try.  Explain to me,  why is the price and volume down to the ground?  In January it was double.

I think I can tell you:

People use Nxt as intended. They buy the NXTs and use it within the Nxt System.

So, nobody needs to come back to fiat. Wink
chryspano (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

There is no problem with trading volume, all is fine!

ChuckOne

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:07:56 PM

Cheesy Why are you so obsessed with price and volume? What is so magical about them?
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:17:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/RxVJVrU.jpg

Cheesy Why are you so obsessed with price and volume? What is so magical about them?

dunno if this is a serious question or not but ill bite

if ur coin has low price and no volume like NxT means nobody is interested in ur fucking $hitcoin

do u really not understand this? LOL

~CfA~

ChuckOne

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:21:39 PM

if ur coin has low price and no volume like NxT means nobody is interested in ur fucking $hitcoin

do u really not understand this?
ChuckOne

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:22:40 PM

Btw. people start to sell your identity on the Nxt Marketplace, Come-from-Above: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/dgs/details/922937135121107148

It seem, they use Nxt as intended as well. Cheesy
ChuckOne

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:49:36 PM

Tell me why id care about that?  This is a noob fake cuz I only have one email adress and not adresses neither is my personal name -anywhere- on the internet LOL nice one Cheesy

Yeah, I know. It just sucks because people misuse the system for shit such that. -.-

But let me find ur personal details and put it in the nxt blockchain  thx for the idea dude!  i wont ask for payment ill put it there right away with some nifty messages if u want Cheesy

Thank you but I can live without that. Cheesy

do u really not understand this?

ROFL yeah 100 nxt guys or so think like this and that's it...

The rest of us care about price and volume.  period.  epic fail dude... Cheesy

You see the problem? I asked why you care about that price and volume. I explained that it is not necessary. Then you effectively explained that price and volume are important because you care about price and volume. I would call that a circular argument. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: