Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: did any1 notice? NeM is Japanese!? Danger !***  (Read 1103 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:37:16 PM

1 factor bout NeM we hate most is that its supported by Japanese like the makotto dev guy. I mean come on all dem worlds countries already have intense issues with the stubbornness + hardcore arrogance of the japanese warcrime government.  do we really want something like that in crypto?
  NO WE DONT.   utopianfuture/taunsew was/is asian-american origin guy.  but not japanese as our analysis' can tell.  he obviously is a financial genious but makoto is a dreamer. he think NEM will surpass Bitcoin (LOLOLOL) come on how can u fuck ur investors like that?  just imagine some1 believes yo duud!

now if u wanna argue satoshi nakamoto this is an american group (NSA) and not an individual so dont even bring that one brothers and sisters !

do we really want another crypto fukushima? ask urself! !

~CfA~

googlesearch

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

1 factor bout NeM we hate most is that its supported by Japanese like the makotto dev guy. I mean come on all dem worlds countries already have intense issues with the stubbornness + hardcore arrogance of the japanese warcrime government.  do we really want something like that in crypto?
  NO WE DONT.   utopianfuture/taunsew was/is asian-american origin guy.  but not japanese as our analysis' can tell.  he obviously is a financial genious but makoto is a dreamer. he think NEM will surpass Bitcoin (LOLOLOL) come on how can u fuck ur investors like that?  just imagine some1 believes yo duud!

now if u wanna argue satoshi nakamoto this is an american group (NSA) and not an individual so dont even bring that one brothers and sisters !

do we really want another crypto fukushima? ask urself! !

~CfA~
Makoto1337 is an idiot.If he can't ,he must get out.

He is wasting your time.please listen to me.

We can make better choices.

http://www.chinatownconnection.com/images/japanesegeisha.jpg
googlesearch

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:03:23 AM

Makoto1337 isn't Dev,he is a joke.He can't promote related mobile applications,  he need hire someone for that.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
googlesearch

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:55:08 AM

Do you pay sales tax(8%) in Japan when you buy Makoto1337's gold?

But Makoto1337 never told you that.Gold is expensive and uneconomical.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:56:33 AM

makoto? no thank u seriously no

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:29:13 AM

so you think your superior because your from the UK ?

your racist against Japanese people now too ?

well i think NEM is steaming pile of shit but it has nothing to do with racism..
i just think the distribution reeks of scam.. take a shower NEM guys you sicken me  Angry

FUD first & ask questions later™
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:42:13 AM

well i think NEM is steaming pile of shit but it has nothing to do with racism..
i just think the distribution reeks of scam.. take a shower NEM guys you sicken me  Angry

Yet Spoetnik registered for NODE coin..  No envy movement and yet I detect envy.  The only problem Spoetnik has with NEM was because he missed the deadline to sign up.   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
From Above (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:44:48 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 12:01:37 AM by Come-from-Above

i just think the distribution reeks of scam.. take a shower NEM guys you sicken me  Angry

Yet Spoetnik registered for NODE coin..  No envy movement and yet I detect envy.  The only problem Spoetnik has with NEM was because he missed the deadline to sign up.   Cheesy

i bet with u that spoetnik didnt sign up for NoDE/NeM/CanadaIPOCoin cuz he hates it and hes right.

~CfA~

Eleonore

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:55:36 AM

Whatever,maybe he will do something,do something for goo.who knows.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:22:30 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 03:06:35 AM by Spoetnik

i just think the distribution reeks of scam.. take a shower NEM guys you sicken me  Angry

Yet Spoetnik registered for NODE coin..  No envy movement and yet I detect envy.  The only problem Spoetnik has with NEM was because he missed the deadline to sign up.   Cheesy

i have no idea what a NODE coin is sorry.. and i never heard of that one before lol
pick a coin name.. any name.. and their cheerleaders or "marketing team" have told me i am jealous before  Roll Eyes

oh and You guys realize anyone can go to any web site and pick any name they want right ?
But there is only one true Spoetnik all the rest are imposters !

Side Note:
The Ubuntu hacker guy spells his name different than me (sputnik1)

Jealous ? your jealous of me for being the one and only Spoetnik !
the haver and knower of all things seen and known for all time now and forever !
i am the Google of Crypto.. one stop shop to get all your leet crypto-facts straight from Pimp Spoetnik himself.

Why would i be jealous of getting in on a ponzi scheme anyway ?
there is 1,000 of them roughly.. so all i have to do is wait for the NXT one hahhah

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:27:25 AM

i bet 100 btc with u that spoetnik didnt sign up for NoDE/NeM/CanadaIPOCoin cuz he hates it to death
the old man is dangerous dont forget that.  spoetnik has severe brain tissue damage its not funny anymore

~CfA~

BTW SPOETNIK i am not from the uk. drink less alcohol not to mix up so many details dude

ya i am captain anti-IPO coin so no i would not get in on any.. ever in any way no matter what !
and you got in trouble spouting off about 100 BTC last time you wanna go down that road again ? hahahha

and i am not that old either guy i am in my 30's Wink

well tell me then guys what country uses the term "shite" ? UK right ?

edit:
and my brain may be damaged but i still preach the crypt-gospel ok and can rid you of your crypto-sins Come-From-Above !
just consider me the Robert Tilton of Crypto.. touch your computer screen and i will pray for you RIGHT NOW !
and don't forget..
Spoetnik loves you all  Kiss

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:28:22 AM

CfA is British..

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:30:39 AM

CfA is British..

Does he know Evil Dave?  

well that is what i meant.. same shit different pile (no offense guys) LOL

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:49:43 AM

Some days I feel like I'm the only adult on this forum.

The OP has me like TOTALLY convinced with his mastery of the english language.  He is definitely NOT a moron.
Afridon

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:50:45 AM

Please don't be so rude and racist.I'm a Chinese but i still don't hate Japanese.people always make mistakes.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:14:55 AM

So you say Satoshi Nakamoto is the NSA? What is your proof? Until proof is presented, then Satoshi Nakamoto is a japanese guy.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:11:27 AM

Please don't be so rude and racist.I'm a Chinese but i still don't hate Japanese.people always make mistakes.

on behalf of everyone here i want to wish you welcome to the forum and all of crypto !
i mean it we all love you guys and want everyone around the world involved.

we can always use more Chinese and Japanese people Smiley
i will say sorry if his original comment offended any of you.. i think he was joking around.
most people would agree with me too.
we all mostly want all countries involved in the world of digital currencies and have no problem with Asians or whom ever.

nemjp

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:26:06 AM

on behalf of everyone here i want to wish you welcome to the forum and all of crypto !
i mean it we all love you guys and want everyone around the world involved.

we can always use more Chinese and Japanese people Smiley
i will say sorry if his original comment offended any of you.. i think he was joking around.
most people would agree with me too.
we all mostly want all countries involved in the world of digital currencies and have no problem with Asians or whom ever.

I apologized for what Japanese had done  in history.

To be fair, I can understand.We've never forgotten Atomic bombings of hiroshima and nagasaki too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: