Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:18:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto - The Creator of BTC  (Read 6075 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:51:59 PM

Hey , please don't mind my stupid questions , but let's make it as Discussion thread
I know that the creator of the cryptoo currency BTC is Satochi Nakamoto , but is it true that he is Japonaise ? and anyone here knows him ? I mean the staff .
Iam not sure but I heard he was the creator of this forum also , so ...  Roll Eyes
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:56:40 PM

At least for now, they wish to remain silent.  Lips sealed

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:58:26 PM

I guess he made this forum yes , can't find the link anymore , but I read that somewhere

MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

So they are a group of people ? @RodeoX
BTCINVESTOR

Activity: 176
Merit: 101

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:00:44 PM

Pretty sure that nobody on here knows him personally (or at least they aren't aware that they know him). He was very careful to stay anonymous. He corresponded regularly to some of our hero members in the past, so you will find numerous people that interacted with him on here, but that appears to be the limit to any contact made with him. He did create this forum. He has not posted or even logged in as Satoshi for several years.

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
BTCINVESTOR

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:03:08 PM

Yeah, RodeoX! You know something we don't know? Holding out on us? lol

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:03:44 PM

That's what I consider most likely. But I don't know.

Yeah, RodeoX! You know something we don't know? Holding out on us? lol
Like everyone else, I wish I did.  Cry

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BTCINVESTOR

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:05:04 PM

That's what I consider most likely. But I don't know.

I think the point is that you said "they"

BTCINVESTOR

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:06:46 PM

I actually agree

RappelzReborn

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:08:04 PM

Pretty sure that nobody on here knows him personally (or at least they aren't aware that they know him). He was very careful to stay anonymous. He corresponded regularly to some of our hero members in the past, so you will find numerous people that interacted with him on here, but that appears to be the limit to any contact made with him. He did create this forum. He has not posted or even logged in as Satoshi for several years.

True , I found his profile before , he didn't connect for like 4 years now , from 2010  Shocked

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:08:43 PM

I think we will eventually find out, but im sure it will be many many years. I believe Gavin was the person to speak to him. Satoshi basically handed the reigns over to him saying that he had other things to work on, or something to that effect...

I can almost guarantee you that he/they lurk(s) here, just not  under his name...

The last time he posted was when that other satoshi nakamoto from California was accussed of being the Satoshi, the real satoshi logged into one of his accounts and said just a couple of words, like "thats not me" or something short...
cuddaloreappu

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:10:11 PM

If you really want to know the truth about satoshi visit here...

http://www.reddit.com/r/satoshistories

and don't forget to  contribute..
RappelzReborn

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:11:14 PM

I think we will eventually find out, but im sure it will be many many years. I believe Gavin was the person to speak to him. Satoshi basically handed the reigns over to him saying that he had other things to work on, or something to that effect...

I can almost guarantee you that he/they lurk(s) here, just not  under his name...

That's for sure , but it's hard to know with 300k+ registered members , haha

MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

wow , thank you for the precious informations guys
JohnFromWIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

Hey , please don't mind my stupid questions , but let's make it as Discussion thread
I know that the creator of the cryptoo currency BTC is Satochi Nakamoto , but is it true that he is Japonaise ? and anyone here knows him ? I mean the staff .
Iam not sure but I heard he was the creator of this forum also , so ...  Roll Eyes

He/she could be from ancient South America.
They are possibly Mayanaise.

Ektra

Activity: 137
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:19:56 PM

The last time he posted was when that other satoshi nakamoto from California was accussed of being the Satoshi, the real satoshi logged into one of his accounts and said just a couple of words, like "thats not me" or something short...

Interesting to think about Satoshi lurking this site. I can't imagine it's much fun most of the time, being as he/she/they probably isn't that interested in petty things such as the price, or the topics that come up again and again. Technical discussion or possibly even altcoins could provide some stimulation.
RappelzReborn

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:42:26 PM

I don't think there is any reason will make him show up :p BTC is working just fine

bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:51:01 PM

He is CIA/KGB/MI6 Cool Cool

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4672

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:54:09 PM

I know that the creator of the cryptoo currency BTC is Satochi Nakamoto

It is not certain if Satoshi Nakamoto is a single person, or a fake name used for a whole team of people. Nobody admits to knowing who Satoshi Nakamoto is.

but is it true that he is Japanese?

Probably not, but nobody knows for certain (or at least if anyone does know, they refuse to say so).

and anyone here knows him ? I mean the staff .

Probably not.  If they do, they refuse to say so.
Aemon

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:13:30 PM

From what I read(I am new as well)

It sounds like he is a group of people but no one really knows for sure.  I wish I had still had the article but they pointed out his comments often made it sound like he was from Europe sometimes and America the others. 

Anyway, I hope one day we actually get to know who/what they are and dive into his mind to see how he came up with this!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: