Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto - The Creator of BTC  (Read 6074 times)
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

Satoshi was here in the forum Huh

Yup he was and he has a "Founder" tag on his account. Smiley
Here is his bitcointalk account profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3.

Awesome!
tks!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:31:54 PM

whether the creator has billions of bitcoin?
or he is already rich of bitcoin?
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:33:30 PM

whether the creator is free to make as many of his bitcoin?

BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:49:42 PM

There will only be about 21 million bitcoin in total, and so no one can have billions of bitcoin.

I read some posts here that estimated he has mined around 1 million bitcoin, but he has only touched 50 btc.

hyperdimension

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:39:49 PM

There will only be about 21 million bitcoin in total, and so no one can have billions of bitcoin.

I read some posts here that estimated he has mined around 1 million bitcoin, but he has only touched 50 btc.
How do you know that tho?
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:43:37 PM

For the 21 million part, block reward starts at 50 btc and will be halved (and be rounded down to the nearest satoshi) every 210000 blocks.

For the satoshi's wealth part, please take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548508.0;all

RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:03:30 PM

Weird how he don't want to show his self , he will simply be rich & famous .  Cry

btcguys

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:27:40 PM

Why was 21 million picked as the number of bitcoins to be created?

Twenty One Million = TOM, Satoshi's real first name.. his full name,address etc all in there.

I will let you figure out rest of it..
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:30:59 PM

Weird how he don't want to show his self , he will simply be rich & famous .  Cry

He doesn't need to show himself to be rich. He can spend his bitcoin anytime assuming he still has his wallet.

Also, not everyone in the world want to get famous lol. Smiley
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:05:34 AM

Assuming Satoshi Nakamoto is indeed a group of individuals I really suspect one of those would probably be none other than the genius Hal Finney (may he rest in peace).

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:06:04 PM

Who was satoshi Nakamoto? well, actually no one knows who the genius mathematician. some say he is a nickname or a state organization. in his cover version satoshi Nakamoto is 37-year-old man who lives in Japan, but the name itself is quite interesting satoshi Nakamoto, when translated means "think clearly for a runway", but there is also considered a nickname coined from the acronym satoshi Nakamoto 4 popular technology company "Nakamici Motorola Samsung Toshiba ", might be right or wrong, who knows ...  Cry

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
thecast

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:13:41 PM

He is hiding on the BTC mountains away from paparazzi.
Aemon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:55:39 PM

Why does everyone think Satoshi is just 1 person?  I think it would make much more sense if he was multiple people, they would be harder to track, easier to develop, everything about it makes so much more sense if he was more than 1 person, which I believe he is a group of people.  Perhaps he was 7 people? 
Sam
Andy
Tom
Owen
Steve
Hank
Isaiah
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:36:58 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto was great, but bitcoins dont need him/her just to improve... once the baby grew up parents can only watch their life anyways... so i hope him/her to stay in stealth mode...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zggfb

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 03:49:35 PM

you can read this http://www.zggfb.com/this-is-where-the-bitcoin-started.html  It is very helpful for new gusy!!

http://BITFEVER.ORG Learn and earn free bitcoins !
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

If he shows himself he will not be famous but poor. You cannot own thousands of BTC and simply walk the streets without anonymity.
Unless you are the owner of Mt Gx, Mark Karpales....  Roll Eyes

For the 21 million part, block reward starts at 50 btc and will be halved (and be rounded down to the nearest satoshi) every 210000 blocks.

For the satoshi's wealth part, please take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548508.0;all

21 million is an interesting choice. 21 is not a traditional computational number (2,4,8,16,32).
The 21 million actually derive from a few educated guesses:
- 10 minutes between blocks
- 50 BTC per block
- 4 years between block reward halving

The 4 years were rounded down to 210.000 blocks.

Keep in mind that "a Bitcoin" doesn't exist in any real sense in the code. Satoshi exists:  .00000001 BTC.

alistar

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:42:43 PM

i bet that guy is so happy inside, and fuking so many hoes.

or he could be just sipping some wine seeing everyones reaction as a social experiment lol.
beginner_x

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:05:24 PM

Check the person of interest, season 3, episode 13 (4C);

This episode is related with bitcoin and satoshi Smiley  probably you already noticed it.. (yeah, i know it is some part of original story, but everything we know about him is a fairy tale, and it has to be for his favor)
aronnov

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:49:50 PM

of literature I have ever read satoshi stands for a combination of several leading computer companies in Japan, they make bitcoin to trade in the world cryptocurrency, when they first launched, bitcoin exchange rates are very low, in contrast to today, fortunately for those who have collected bitcoin from scratch, satoshi itself did not exist as a person  Grin
cashmoney

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:34:37 AM

i bet that guy is so happy inside, and fuking so many hoes.

or he could be just sipping some wine seeing everyones reaction as a social experiment lol.

Maybe like Jordan Belfort - The Wolf of Wall Street?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: