Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem, connect Appdata on NAS  (Read 677 times)
oneoff (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:05:10 PM

I have a problem, connecting the wallet to my appdata-folder located on a NAS on the local network.

It all begun with the appdata folder went big. I moved this from "user/roaming" folder to another harddrive with the "shortcut-datadir" command. No problems there.

I have now moved the hard drive from my computer and included it in a NAS. I installed the latest wallet version and during the installation I was asked to point where to store the appdata. I added the pat to the NAS: example //NAS/Dogecoin/Appdata.

When starting the wallet I had 0 coins and here starts the problem. The wallet does not find my appdata folder...

I have tried to use the "shortcut-dirdata" command as -dirdata://NAS/Dogecoin/Appdata but this result in that the wallet creates a new appdata folder located in //NAS/Dogecoin/Appdata/NAS/Dogecoin/Appdata. I.e the wallet creates a new appdata beneath the location I pointed out.

Do you have any tips how to access the appdata through the network?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: