Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wonderful way to start the day  (Read 664 times)
leevalle (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:32:34 PM

Have you ever....
Have you ever had one of those days when nothing seems to go right? Like for no reason at all, KARMA and LUCK decided to hang out together and decided to mess with a chosen person today and it ended up to be me. All started before I could even wake up. I usually never shuts my laptop off, I simply just closes it and go my way. Last night, I actually made an effort to shut it down, feeling very self-righteous, like I just made a big difference in the world. Then only to wake up to a laptop that won't turn on. Now I'm without a laptop. So, I decided to go to the store to treat myself with some Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I got ready and decided to walk instead of driving, thinking it will be fun. As I was walking my way to the store, turning on the street corner, some Hipster on a fixie bike hits me and knocking me down to the ground, dropping my phone.  Thinking not much of it and more about the ice cream, I just got up and left, didn't even wait for an apology. Got to the store, got the last Ben and Jerry's Phish Food that in the freezer, went to the register, and to end up with my debit card missing from phone's case mate. Put the ice cream back, hid it behind some other flavor, left the store to go where I dropped my phone to check for my debit card. Got there, only to find my card on the street all scratched up. Ran home to get my cash and drove back to the store. Went to the freezer to find my hidden ice cream gone. Now, I'm home bitching about the start of my day.
gordoh

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:30:52 AM

That sounds terrible. I have had one of THOSE days. Hope today is going better for you dude!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: