Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Miner Discounts - Including HashStaker and Hashlets  (Read 20930 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:56:46 PM

I got the btc back too good guy  Wink
kieco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:48:11 PM

Send my 1.5% back in BTC, honest and trustworthy.
Thanks!
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:46:49 PM

Send my 1.5% back in BTC, honest and trustworthy.
Thanks!

No problem! Deal is active for everyone else that is looking to buy some mining power.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Liberator

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:21:41 PM

True To The Word, Got My BTC The Day After...
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:06:56 AM

Glad everyone is happy with my service. Deals are still ongoing to anyone else that is interested.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:34:06 AM

Hashlet genesis (bitcoin mining hashlets) were just released overnight and they are currently priced at $9.99 per 10 GH/s. If anyone is looking for a discount on their hashlet genesis miners my discounts work for them too Cheesy

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:54:59 AM

Stats updated.

miningho - Sent 9/7/14
Damien74 - Awaiting your address
yan7181 - Awaiting your address
sonxhous - Awaiting your address

PM me back guys Cheesy

miningho

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:26:37 AM

Fast and prompt response.

Although this is my first post here.. for those in doubt(of my trustworthiness) you can check me up at https://hashtalk.org/
yan7181

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:34:02 AM

i did received back 1.5 % in btc, very fast transaction thank u, just waiting for my zen hashlet payout, still showing zero after 18 hours
Rookie41

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:09:25 AM

Hey lyth0s,

a few questions for you:

- am I eligible for BTC cachback if I buy the miners thru your link but with CreditCard ? (I don't have enough BTC yet to buy stuff)
- does it matter if I already have an account with GAWminers and have bought hashlets previously(with CC)?

I had just purchased my previous order when I remembered this thread Sad
Looking at buying either a Hashlet Prime and/or a Zen Hashlet in the next few days Smiley

Cheers.
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:27:25 AM

Hey lyth0s,

a few questions for you:

- am I eligible for BTC cachback if I buy the miners thru your link but with CreditCard ? (I don't have enough BTC yet to buy stuff)
- does it matter if I already have an account with GAWminers and have bought hashlets previously(with CC)?

I had just purchased my previous order when I remembered this thread Sad
Looking at buying either a Hashlet Prime and/or a Zen Hashlet in the next few days Smiley

Cheers.

1) You can still get BTC back if you pay with a credit card.
2) As long as you use my link an no one elses and you have an empty cart prior to your purchase, you should still get credit.
3) I cannot give BTC back for purchases that you made without my link (I have no access to those)
4) Having an account already does not exclude you from getting BTC back Smiley

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Rookie41

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:08:40 AM

Awesome!

I'll make sure to use your link when I'm buying more hashlets in a day or 2.
I'll get in contact with you after the purchase.

Cheers.
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:59:20 AM

Updates:

Sonxhous: I sent your bitcoins

brettbarth: I don't see your company purchase and your personal purchase Gaw rejected due to fraud.

Rookie41: I need your total purchase amount please.

shakazul: I don't see your purchases at all. You either didn't use my link, you clicked on someone else's link, your cart already had the items prior to the purchase, or you really didn't make a purchase at all (0 posts, 0 activity new user).

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:12:22 AM

Yan7181 Nice doing business with you again, bitcoins sent Smiley

Out of curiosity...If you have a new bitcointalk forum account could you please share with the community

1) What made you recently get into bitcoins?
2) How did you hear about GAW Miners?
3) How did you find my thread?

Answer all 3 of my above question and post your bitcoin address and I'll send you a small amount of free coins Smiley

Note: This is for people that have purchased though me, maybe a few extra people...but as soon as I see this being abused I won't give free bitcoins for answering my question.

yan7181

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:07:56 AM

hi lyth0s, i received the bitcoin already, thanks and really efficient.

1) i was browsing through some garage sales( local forum from malaysia) and i saw someone selling their antminer s1 few months back, so i do some studies and i decided to give it a try, that is how i end up as a small time miner, and hence all those setup problems that i encountered, i google the solution and all point to bitcointalk.
2) i have been surfing around and gaw miner caught my eye a month ago, but i did not try it because i usually will observe at least a month before going in, and then i choose their hashlet.
3) when i google hashlet, ur thread end up at the first page of google results, lol. and i saw ur signature which is difficult to ignored, and again, after reading ur feedback, i click on ur signature and try out hashlet.
metal494

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:47:26 PM

Oh I cant believe I don't see this thread before, already purchased some basic Hashlet Genesis,maybe next time, and I can answer that questions, my english isn't very good, sorry.

I know bitcoins from a long time ago, recently interested for the grow of community involved and the price, another coins in the road, exciting...
I remember and cry for my first 5 bitcoins that I have mined some time ago and spent.

I'm a new user of this forum, heard so much about that service, seems good for me I know it takes some time to hit ROI but anyway I keep learning.

Impossible not to see your signature haha, It seems you have already accomplish your promises, nice to see good people here.
Rookie41

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:51:04 PM

Out of curiosity...If you have a new bitcointalk forum account could you please share with the community

1) A friend from work told me he had some bitcoins and when I got home I googled Bitcoin and found out about altcoins and stuff. This was about a week and a half ago.
2) From this forum. I initially was doing altcoin mining on my GPU for a few hours while I was reading these forums over the weekend. At that stage I wanted to get an ASIC miner like the Rockminer R-Box cause I wasn't prepared to pay a lot of money to get into this "Bitcoin" thing. Noticed GAW Miners being discussed and checked out their site/hashtalk.
3) By using the search function on this forum, after I saw the Hashlet on the GAW Miners site I came and "researched" it here on Bitcointalk. Found your post and have had it on my watchlist ever since.
I failed to use your link on my small purchase, but I remembered on my investment buy Smiley
Used it again last night, but it was a tiny purchase, not worth the time to get a "cashback" Smiley
sonxhous

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:44:10 AM

Bitcoins received!  Thank you very much!
I'm so glad I happened upon your link.  I'll keep it handy for my next hashlet buy.
Thanks again!
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:27:00 AM

1) A friend from work told me he had some bitcoins and when I got home I googled Bitcoin and found out about altcoins and stuff. This was about a week and a half ago.
2) From this forum. I initially was doing altcoin mining on my GPU for a few hours while I was reading these forums over the weekend. At that stage I wanted to get an ASIC miner like the Rockminer R-Box cause I wasn't prepared to pay a lot of money to get into this "Bitcoin" thing. Noticed GAW Miners being discussed and checked out their site/hashtalk.
3) By using the search function on this forum, after I saw the Hashlet on the GAW Miners site I came and "researched" it here on Bitcointalk. Found your post and have had it on my watchlist ever since.
I failed to use your link on my small purchase, but I remembered on my investment buy Smiley
Used it again last night, but it was a tiny purchase, not worth the time to get a "cashback" Smiley

I got your PM and sent you the Bitcoins for your transaction though my link, and an extra mBTC for your response. Pleasure doing business with you!

Yan7187 thank you for your response, if you'd like an extra mBTC just post or PM the address you'd like it to go to Smiley

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:37:37 AM

Updates 9/10/14

Rookie41: Bitcoins sent 9/10/14

shakazul: I apologize for the mix up, I now see your order. Please send me the address you'd like your BTC sent to Cheesy

SGOG: I currently cannot see your order. GAW has told me that they hold orders that are above the $X,XXX range for a little while until they verify it, so contact me again tomorrow so that I can recheck if it went through or not.

brettbarth: Sent you a PM.

Others: Still going through my PM's please hold

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: