Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Something  (Read 22508 times)
bookman

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 02:03:44 PM

I send some. How long does it take to 18fgCCzMZRsm5fqqNgEeG61kDym7yV76Pg

It said success but the game window still says 'not enough bitcoins' Sad Angry
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinsWallet

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 02:09:31 PM

bookman, if you don't use mybitcoin, you need send the Exactly amount of bitcoins that bitcoin-kamikaze says.

Good luck!

Send some BTC and PLAY to WIN: http://bitcoin-kamikaze.com/?father=331

Grin
bookman

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 02:33:13 PM

I have sent bitcoins and i have learnt my lesson  Roll Eyes

nice work, mate.  Grin
kuba_10

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 04:01:39 PM

http://bitcoin-kamikaze.com/?userID=32146&secretKey=FPnBuUYBciKmLX9S
this is my id
owner, please check.

EN<->PL, GER->EN, GER->PL TRANSLATIONS? Send a PM, will do it cheaper than others!
If someone gets kind: 1CtV2wKbQGFe1sfVPDYGroGSxehNfd1bHN
kuba_10

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 05:41:22 PM

I now see the game's all legit. Lost some munniez on it though Grin vitsum, thanks for your customer care!

EN<->PL, GER->EN, GER->PL TRANSLATIONS? Send a PM, will do it cheaper than others!
If someone gets kind: 1CtV2wKbQGFe1sfVPDYGroGSxehNfd1bHN
de4l

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 11:07:20 AM

it looooooooks legit, but recording statistics, the free version is always easier than when you put money down?
de4l

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 04:26:33 PM

I agree that it sounds mathematically correct, but I did an actual number study and when in free mode you can pick the square beneath the previous mine and on a significant average always earn more before you hit a mine in the series compared to the same method when betting.  Is this correlation an evidence of causation or perhaps my study wasn't long enough, but it was significantly convincing to me.
Tyran

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 07:46:05 PM

I agree that it sounds mathematically correct, but I did an actual number study and when in free mode you can pick the square beneath the previous mine and on a significant average always earn more before you hit a mine in the series compared to the same method when betting.  Is this correlation an evidence of causation or perhaps my study wasn't long enough, but it was significantly convincing to me.
Unless vitsum somehow cracked md5 and is able to generate colliding strings within a second (that magically also are only 42 characters long AND differ only by 32 characters AND use a very restrictive character set), your "number study" is useless :p
Hint: such collisions probably don't even exist.
The mines locations are determined at the start of the game, this is proven.
The only way the game could "cheat" is by attempting to learn your strategy and adjusting the generating algorithm before you start a new game. If you truly believe this is happening, simply play by picking a random square for every more. There's no way to predict that Wink
de4l

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 09:53:05 PM

coefficients are made in such way that sum of losses is always greater than sum of wins. That's why site doesn't lose money.

The rest of the explanations were moot, this was the point. Suspicions confirmed.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 10:32:00 PM

coefficients are made in such way that sum of losses is always greater than sum of wins. That's why site doesn't lose money.

The rest of the explanations were moot, this was the point. Suspicions confirmed.

You were looking for confirmation of suspicions that the game is in favor of the house? I mean, really?

BitcoinsWallet

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 10:41:46 PM

This is strange at this point...  Huh
Tyran

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 12:33:57 AM

Oh damn, and here I was thinking this was a charity site! Thanks for making me aware of that!
You're not very smart, are you? Cheesy You can easily calculate the expected returns yourself using 80% chance to succeed for any move. Of course it is always negative. It's a gambling site!

Nothing of that has anything to do with your claim, which is clearly wrong:
the free version is always easier than when you put money down
Sounds like you are just angry you lost some money on this ^_^
de4l

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 12:47:34 AM

Oh damn, and here I was thinking this was a charity site! Thanks for making me aware of that!
You're not very smart, are you? Cheesy You can easily calculate the expected returns yourself using 80% chance to succeed for any move. Of course it is always negative. It's a gambling site!

I'm sorry for giving all you trolls bait, 1/2 a bitcoin isn't enough to make even a child angry (note how I never said anything about money?), I was concerned that statistically the free version was displaying a repeatable pattern that showed up ~70% more than the paid to play ones.... if you're interested in providing actual information I'd love to hear it, but 2/3 of these replies lower my intelligence when I read them.
Tyran

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 12:54:49 AM

So you used half a bitcoin to conduct your "number study"? Yeah, that sounds like a statistically significant amount.
de4l

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 12:56:08 AM

So you used half a bitcoin to conduct your "number study"? Yeah, that sounds like a statistically significant amount.

Admittedly 100 tests isn't that many, but it's enough to encourage a post on a forum, but I see that you're not interested in rationality. I have no issues with the correction/discrediting of my analysis, but your concern with extraneous things is bizarre.
anisoptera

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 01:16:39 AM

I'm sorry for giving all you trolls bait, 1/2 a bitcoin isn't enough to make even a child angry (note how I never said anything about money?), I was concerned that statistically the free version was displaying a repeatable pattern that showed up ~70% more than the paid to play ones.... if you're interested in providing actual information I'd love to hear it, but 2/3 of these replies lower my intelligence when I read them.

As far as "actual information" goes, perhaps you should give us some. The game data is right there after every game. You can play the free one forever. Go ahead and gather a decent sample size, maybe 500 games or so, showing a statistically significant trend.

de4l

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 01:21:09 AM

As far as "actual information" goes, perhaps you should give us some. The game data is right there after every game. You can play the free one forever. Go ahead and gather a decent sample size, maybe 500 games or so, showing a statistically significant trend.
It's only significant when compared to the paid to play one, which, obviously is in no one but the site owner's (another gambling profiteer like yourself) best interest. Like I've said previously I don't have any issues being wrong or corrected, and at this point I would much rather be wrong than spend 500 trials worth of bitcoins.

anisoptera

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 02:51:58 AM

It's only significant when compared to the paid to play one, which, obviously is in no one but the site owner's (another gambling profiteer like yourself) best interest. Like I've said previously I don't have any issues being wrong or corrected, and at this point I would much rather be wrong than spend 500 trials worth of bitcoins.

No it doesn't work like that. You don't get to say "it only becomes apparent when you compare it with the expensive thing", because it isn't true. Random is random.

You have the data for every single game, free or paid, after the game is over. You have a solid commitment to a board layout before it begins any game.

If there is any statistically significant deviation from random in the free game, it will show up in a large enough sample. It can't not show up. You don't need to compare it with anything.

So. Now that we're clear on what it is you need to do? Go find the data. Until then you don't get to make claims like this.

anisoptera

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 07:06:28 PM

Nothing left to say Smiley

So you made a post to say you don't have anything to post? Smiley

BitcoinsWallet

View Profile
May 25, 2011, 09:52:40 PM

(...) new Design is coming...
new coefficients are coming Smiley
and referrals will be linked to the ip. and once somebody followed your referral link, every new userId from this ip will be your referral.
All of the above will be implemented next week... wait for changes Smiley

These changes are welcome!

Thank you  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: