Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon 2 Not working with CGminer...  (Read 867 times)
justinzzz1 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:38:41 PM

so i plugged my avalon 2 230 ghs miner into my computer via uab from a printer cable. i installed the win usb driver from zadigso i can use it with cgminer heres what comes up on CGminer when i open it...
http://imgur.com/a/rp7XS
theseare the image of my zadig withe the usb driver and a pic of what cgminer says. ive been trying to get this to work for 2 days please help if u can. i also tried bfgminer but i dont know how to configure it with avalon nor do i know cgminer. i just bought the miner for $200 hoping to leanr more about bitcoin mining but now its just giving me headaches lol .
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RW02

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:39:17 AM

unplug it and plug it back in...sounds stupid but looks like its the cause. if it dosnt work im happy to teamviewer with you and sort it out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: