Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] Bitbond 200Gh/s 105% PPS mining bond - Relaunched  (Read 38554 times)
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 10:53:15 AM

Now look at Gigamining's (each tera bond is 9 Mh/s):
Giga .56
Free - 36 mh/s
paid - 81 mh/s

FREE UPGRADE: This is a one for four swap of GIGAMINING for the bond.
    PAID UPGRADE: This is a one for fifteen swap of GIGAMINING for the bond. A payment of .29 BTC per GIGAMINING bond is also required.

free = .015555 BTC per mh/s
paid = .85/(15*9) = .00629 BTC per mh/s

I don't understand how paid, 15*9 = 81?
15*9 =135 Mh/s in my calculator.

Can anyone explain who is wrong here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WinTame2012

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 05:15:35 PM

Hi amazingrando,

Despite that it is weekend I think this is very hot topic to bother you. What do you think about all this sh** happened to GLBSE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115669.0  ? Could we as your BITBOND investors count on some resolution from you personally if GLBSE was totally screwed up?

May the WinTame Power be with you!
http://wintame.com
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 03:37:13 AM

Now look at Gigamining's (each tera bond is 9 Mh/s):
Giga .56
Free - 36 mh/s
paid - 81 mh/s

FREE UPGRADE: This is a one for four swap of GIGAMINING for the bond.
    PAID UPGRADE: This is a one for fifteen swap of GIGAMINING for the bond. A payment of .29 BTC per GIGAMINING bond is also required.

free = .015555 BTC per mh/s
paid = .85/(15*9) = .00629 BTC per mh/s

I don't understand how paid, 15*9 = 81?
15*9 =135 Mh/s in my calculator.

Can anyone explain who is wrong here?

Looks like I had a brain-fart when I typed the 81.  The original info was in a spreadsheet.  If you look at my final calc of the BTC per mh/s it's pretty obvious I used the correct value of 135 there.  My point in the post wasn't so much to try to give accurate values - as to show why Bitbond price dropping had a perfectly rational explanation as, on the values published by the asset owner, it was clearly significantly over-priced compared to GIGAMINING.  Plus also to point out that, trading a lower price, the big upgrade no longer makes any sense - working out more expensive per MH/s than the small upgrade.
amazingrando (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 05:52:18 AM

Hi everyone-

GLBSE closing is unfortunate and frustrating to all of us.  That being said, I truly believe the Bitcoin community deserves a better marketplace than what Nefario was providing.  This could be an opportunity to create a far better exchange that will help to catalyze adoption and growth of Bitcoin.

That being said, I am evaluating alternatives that we can use in the interim. Even if we need to transact directly in the interim I am open to that.  As far as I am concerned, there is no change to BITBOND.  Once I can get bond ownership info, I'll proceed with weekly payouts. Until then, the payouts will be banked.  As bondholders you will receive the payouts you are entitled to.

Regarding the ASIC upgrade.  I have revised the upgrade path quite extensively (e.g. there is only a free and paid upgrade - no small, medium, mega, etc.).  I intended to release the upgrade info today (bad timing!).  If current or prospective bondholders are chomping at the bit to know the upgrade plan, I can share it.  Otherwise, I'll focus on where to take BITBOND after GLBSE.

Bitbond - 105% PPS mining bond - mining payouts without buying hardware
Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 06:10:57 AM

Hi everyone-

GLBSE closing is unfortunate and frustrating to all of us.  That being said, I truly believe the Bitcoin community deserves a better marketplace than what Nefario was providing.  This could be an opportunity to create a far better exchange that will help to catalyze adoption and growth of Bitcoin.

That being said, I am evaluating alternatives that we can use in the interim. Even if we need to transact directly in the interim I am open to that.  As far as I am concerned, there is no change to BITBOND.  Once I can get bond ownership info, I'll proceed with weekly payouts. Until then, the payouts will be banked.  As bondholders you will receive the payouts you are entitled to.

Regarding the ASIC upgrade.  I have revised the upgrade path quite extensively (e.g. there is only a free and paid upgrade - no small, medium, mega, etc.).  I intended to release the upgrade info today (bad timing!).  If current or prospective bondholders are chomping at the bit to know the upgrade plan, I can share it.  Otherwise, I'll focus on where to take BITBOND after GLBSE.

Cryptostocks?
amazingrando (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 06:47:24 AM

Cryptostocks?

Cryptostocks is a leading option right now.  It's relatively easy to use and could be a quick way for us to get back up and running.  I don't want to make a knee-jerk reaction, however, just to get BITBOND listed "somehwere."  Also, before I even transition to another market I need to get the investor list from Nefario (and hopefully get back coins).

WinTame2012

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 02:25:25 PM

Hi everyone-

Thank you for sharing your plans with us. I'm happy that I chose BITBOND as an asset of interest. Please keep us updated as we have no access to the Nefario's motions info at all. Have a nice week, amazingrando!

danster82

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:36:14 PM

Hi everyone-

Its great to see some competence in the bitcoin community. I think I had about 80ish bonds but I cant remember exactly without having access to glbse, how are bond holders identified without the glbse?

WinTame2012

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 09:08:46 PM

Hey all!

Seems on the GLBSE site there is form for claiming assets: https://glbse.com/. Question to amazingrando: do you know about the described procedure, is it safe to submit my data to this form to let you authenticate me as a shareholder of BITBOND?

Regards,
Voland

mila

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 03:06:23 PM

Its great to see some competence in the bitcoin community. I think I had about 80ish bonds but I cant remember exactly without having access to glbse, how are bond holders identified without the glbse?

thank you for asking this interesting question

your ad here:
WinTame2012

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 03:24:57 AM

It's been long since we heared from our issuer @amazingrando. I PM'ed him but he keeps silence... I wonder is there any progress in claiming assets from GLBSE, anyone? Any chance to get dividents paid in the near future?

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 06:45:36 PM

It's been long since we heared from our issuer @amazingrando. I PM'ed him but he keeps silence... I wonder is there any progress in claiming assets from GLBSE, anyone? Any chance to get dividents paid in the near future?
Nefario asked to resend double payment & no word after it.
maybe due to this, amazingrando is silence.
WinTame2012

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 12:43:45 PM

Nefario asked to resend double payment & no word after it.
maybe due to this, amazingrando is silence.
I think there is no much relation between these facts...

amazingrando (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 12:44:35 AM

I've been trying to get an investor list with positions for bondholders, but I have still not received anything.  A few of you have contacted me with claims for his/her bonds.  However, without a way to confirm who owns what I do not feel comfortable buying back shares or issuing new shares on a new exchange.

I will update the thread with progress if/when Nefario releases the investor information.  Meanwhile, please PM me (if you haven't already) with your outstanding bonds and I'll start a spreadsheet on Google Docs to track it.

WinTame2012

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 05:53:09 AM

I've been trying to get an investor list with positions for bondholders, but I have still not received anything.  A few of you have contacted me with claims for his/her bonds.  However, without a way to confirm who owns what I do not feel comfortable buying back shares or issuing new shares on a new exchange.

I will update the thread with progress if/when Nefario releases the investor information.  Meanwhile, please PM me (if you haven't already) with your outstanding bonds and I'll start a spreadsheet on Google Docs to track it.
Sent PM with info about my BITBOND assets.

WinTame2012

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 04:02:37 AM

Hi @amazingrando,

It's 3 weeks since we heard from you. Are there any news about our assets and/or dividends?

WinTame2012

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 04:24:23 AM

Guys, good news!

Issuers being given shareholder lists http://blog.glbse.com/issuers-being-given-shareholder-lists

So we'll hear from @amazingrando soon I hope.

lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 09:02:56 PM

Looks like amazingrando hasn't been there for a while.
Last Active:    October 31, 2012, 09:54:12 AM

Huh

Anyone have his contact details?

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 10:34:02 PM

9/30 Update:  Weekly payout paid!

Bitbond (GLBSE ticker BITBOND) is a perpetual mining bond where you can buy mining power and receive weekly mining payouts, without buying and maintaining expensive hardware.  Payouts will continue indefinitely.  It is the largest bond in existence and the largest security on GLBSE

Bond features
  • A total of 200Gh/s offered in 2Mh/s increments
  • Weekly payouts are 105% of PPS
  • PPS means no variance
  • Perpetual - no expiration date
  • Buyback provision at 110% of 15 day GLBSE average

Benefits over other bonds
  • 105% PPS means more bitcoins - a bigger payout and more coins before difficulty increases
  • Positive ROI several weeks quicker - up to 13 weeks sooner
  • Higher buyback provision - get paid more if I buy back the bonds

FAQ

When would payouts begin?
Payouts started on 4/8/2012
See the post after this for payout history

How long will it take to start mining?
Mining started on Saturday 4/7 at 2 PM.  It is a subset of my mining hash power currently on maxbtc.com

What is your hardware setup?
I exclusively run GPUs for mining due to my low power costs.  I may offer further bonds in the future with FPGA hardware if the economics are right and the FPGA vendor can deliver when I need it

Why/how 105% PPS?
First, I will be doing merged mining so those coins will be used to increase the pay per share.  Also, I would like to offer a good value for each bondholder. The extra 5% will add up over the weeks, months, years.  If reinvested it will greatly accelerate ROI compared to 100% PPS options.

What if you have technical issues/downtime?
I have more than 210 Gh/s operating with a total capacity beyond 300 Gh/s.  Should there be any downtime, I will contribute hashes from my personal farm to ensure the full dividend is paid each week.

xkrikl

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 08:43:55 AM

Looks like amazingrando hasn't been there for a while.
Last Active:    October 31, 2012, 09:54:12 AM

Huh

Anyone have his contact details?

but he is still hashing full speed ... you can see him as number one on BitMinter ... so hopefully he'll show up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: