Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ltcgear.com - Any experiences?  (Read 5523 times)
Strainer (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:09:04 AM

Hello,

I have recently invested in some hashlets on Gawminer when I discovered this site and their anniversary deal.

160Mh/s for 920$ seems way too cheap. I also haven't found and information in this site, so I guess it is a pretty risky deal.

Any experiences would be helpful.

Thanks
Mirdude

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:26:49 AM

Could you link me to the actual product page please?
Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:31:40 AM

Regardless if it is scam or not.  You should compare prices among all the ltc stores before making a purchase.

Strainer (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:37:24 AM

Here is the product page:

http://ltcgear.com/product/asic-share-1k6x/

Check announcements for the coupon code. Still not sure if this is real.
Strainer (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:39:46 PM

Regardless if it is scam or not.  You should compare prices among all the ltc stores before making a purchase.

I think preventing a scam is the first step, they can promise everything if they just run with the money. Comparing the prices of honest offers, that's useful. But I think it is strange these guys are celebrating a 1 year anniversary and there is virtually no feedback or discussion about them.

Btw, one of the 160MH shares is available again just now.
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:43:05 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:39:54 PM by eestimees

I've been http://ltcgear.com customer since about feb 2014. no problems, my friends have also bought ltcgear shares and they are happy. Once a year a electricity payment has to be made, well I have not hit that point yet,. but so far I have ROI'd (as this is what most of you guys are after) and even more.

Thing I like most, is every once in a while shares multiply. so eg today you have shares hashing 100mhas then after multiplication they hash 155mhas (this is exactly what was the multiplication power for the last 2 times).

At the moment there is An anniversary discount 49% but those shares are inserted into shop not all at the same time but occasionally (eg you look there is out of stock, in 5mins you refresh page and see that there are 2pcs in stock).

And also when paying in btc you get additional 8% discount...

eestimees
eestimees

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:45:27 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:40:10 PM by eestimees

actually I have sold all my btc rigs and bought http://ltcgear.com shares, then sold LTC for BTC on exchanges = no noice in my home, better income Smiley

eestimees
brioche

Activity: 192

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:27:57 AM

I've had shares at Litecoin Gear since March 2014 no problems. I've spent maybe $1000 over the past 5 months, get good payouts and the guy posts pretty often which is a plus. It was all FPGA's back when I first started buying shares. Also kinda cool he had the algo switching mods before other sites did.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
North Carolina ❖ First in Flight ❖ /   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
skydigger

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:28:05 PM

I've had shares at Litecoin Gear since March 2014 no problems. I've spent maybe $1000 over the past 5 months, get good payouts and the guy posts pretty often which is a plus.

How long does it takes to get Shares Activated. I paid Yesterday with BTC and nothing happening,
Order Status saying "Processing" ? I reply to chris@ltcgear.com NOTHING, no responds what so
ever, send 2 emails already. What now? Do they have Support Desk or something?
Thanks.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:58:59 PM

I've had shares at Litecoin Gear since March 2014 no problems. I've spent maybe $1000 over the past 5 months, get good payouts and the guy posts pretty often which is a plus.

How long does it takes to get Shares Activated. I paid Yesterday with BTC and nothing happening,
Order Status saying "Processing" ? I reply to chris@ltcgear.com NOTHING, no responds what so
ever, send 2 emails already. What now? Do they have Support Desk or something?
Thanks.

Nothing, you are fine. As long as it says processing, your shares are active and you ll get paid Saturday or Sunday.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
skydigger

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:09:08 PM

Nothing, you are fine. As long as it says processing, your shares are active and you ll get paid Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you. Smiley

Another Question on the bottom of the HOME page it says "Now Accepting PayPal" I don't see paypal anywhere
on checkout page? Any clue? Thanks
skydigger

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:13:14 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 12:35:39 AM by skydigger

actually I have sold all my btc rigs and bought http://ltcgear.com shares, then sold LTC for BTC on exchanges = no noice in my home, better income Smiley

My concern is there is No support what so ever, No contact information and looks like Entire  Company/Operation is under Single Guy "Chris" No Ticket support System
No replies to Emails.. What if the site is "Host not found" next day, whom you going to look? Basically they can run out any minute without any problem..
That's how I feel.
brioche

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:01:45 PM

Thank you. Smiley

Another Question on the bottom of the HOME page it says "Now Accepting PayPal" I don't see paypal anywhere

I've had that problem before with paypal button not showing up at checkout. Just use the contact form and send a message to Chris, he will fix the page.

North Carolina ❖ First in Flight ❖ /   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:09:14 AM

Thank you. Smiley

I've had that problem before with paypal button not showing up at checkout. Just use the contact form and send a message to Chris, he will fix the page.

So you have actually paid using Paypal?

verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:27:48 AM

Thank you. Smiley

AFAIK, PayPal was really only available when Bee was selling actual hardware, and not mining shares. This was back in Feb/March.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:04:53 AM

Thank you. Smiley

AFAIK, PayPal was really only available when Bee was selling actual hardware, and not mining shares. This was back in Feb/March.

Yes, this I what I thought so cause I have not seen Paypal option available.

DaveSaldana123

Activity: 135

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:47:10 PM

Tried it mid April. Doesnt work. Ive asked a lot questions but no answers. Gotta carry on. Just wasted my time there.

brioche

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:20:59 AM

Thank you. Smiley

Sorry for late reply. my last purchase of shares at ltcgear using Paypal was June 1st.

eestimees

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:45:22 AM

Somewhere was said that, paypal has some limits, if those are filled, paypal as an option is removed untill limits fall off again and so on..

BTW, I have 619 farm$hares for sale, simiar to this, one share is 63kHash, this mean I have ~39Mhash for sale.
Share are transferred inside ltcgear instantly if you have registered username.

price.. 0.1 BTC.

eestimees
EndlessWin

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:03:42 PM

Somewhere was said that, paypal has some limits, if those are filled, paypal as an option is removed untill limits fall off again and so on..

BTW, I have 619 farm$hares for sale, simiar to this, one share is 63kHash, this mean I have ~39Mhash for sale.
Share are transferred inside ltcgear instantly if you have registered username.

price.. 0.1 BTC.

Where have you read about Paypal limits?? Still, I prefer BTC as a payment method  Smiley

tired of identical bitcoin forks? try out BCN - no ASICs, no transaction tracking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: