Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest country in Europe to start a business  (Read 7607 times)
chshabbir

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:31:50 PM

yes,Bosnia!!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:43:36 PM

Yes, but Bosnia has the bigger-than-Giza pyramids that will soon make Bosnia rich. Then everything will get expensive like the other wealthy nations.
Stopped looking at banks after hearing about Bitcoin.
Smiley

EDIT: Seems to me that Lithuania changed their regs on starting banks back when the banking industry started to get all uptight on money laundering.
Is that so? Exactly how long do you think will it take for such a poor country to excavate at least one of those completely? I've also read from scientists that the man in charge (no idea about the name) isn't professional enough and that some got damaged already. Do you think that the US or EU will ever acknowledge these pyramids? You must realize that the whole history that we're being taught is wrong then.  Wink
So I'm not going to put my bets up for Bosnia or any Balkan countries just yet.
I'm not sure how cheap it is to start a business in Monaco ( Cheesy) but I've heard that the tax is good.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
claimore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:34:25 PM

What about eslovenia, rpietla started his castle thing there
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

Yes, but Bosnia has the bigger-than-Giza pyramids that will soon make Bosnia rich. Then everything will get expensive like the other wealthy nations.
Stopped looking at banks after hearing about Bitcoin.
Smiley

EDIT: Seems to me that Lithuania changed their regs on starting banks back when the banking industry started to get all uptight on money laundering.
Is that so? Exactly how long do you think will it take for such a poor country to excavate at least one of those completely? I've also read from scientists that the man in charge (no idea about the name) isn't professional enough and that some got damaged already. Do you think that the US or EU will ever acknowledge these pyramids? You must realize that the whole history that we're being taught is wrong then.  Wink
So I'm not going to put my bets up for Bosnia or any Balkan countries just yet.
I'm not sure how cheap it is to start a business in Monaco ( Cheesy) but I've heard that the tax is good.

Most of our recorded history is taught wrong to begin with even when we have all the facts, it's no big surprise to anybody who actually tries to study it and finds all the different perspectives governments have.
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:12:22 PM

So most people agree that Bosnia is a good place to register a company.

Are these costs up to date?

http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/bosnia-and-herzegovina/starting-a-business

How easy is to apply for a Bosnian passport when you already have the company registered?

Hash Master

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:41:45 PM

Bosnia is a good choice. Even though their economy is still recovering and has a lower growth, any further development especially if your planning something in the IT sphere has a huge potential.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:20:30 PM

South Africa's too hot! >_< Probably wouldn't be able to stand living there I'm afraid Tongue I'm thinking Northern Japan where it's pretty much like Scotland but with more snow, the housing prices I've seen there are insanely cheap and I need to do more research but car insurance looks reasonable.

Surely you've seen me bitching about this on off topic? I'm really sensitive to heat.

Edit: Somehow managed to type country instead of money, fixed lol

Lol! Yea the weather here is awesome here. Its almost summer time! I cant wait to lay on the beach in December and enjoy the sunshine Smiley

But if you like the cold, try Canada  Cheesy

I have noticed a lot of bitching going on about heat, I didn't realize it was you though. Sorry for the shockingly bad advice then  Grin

Have fun when you come to south africa and you start your business 'cause all your assets will be stolen.
The Crime rate is astonishingly high.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Harvey Specter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:30:02 PM

Canada isn't close to the best place to start your own business it's pretty expensive.
Nimbuss

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:35:27 AM

Serbia, no laws there Smiley
Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:24:44 AM

I would say Ukraine.
But remember you get what you pay. so expect to wait few times more to open any business as you woudl wait in let say Switzerland or Lichtenstein or Austria. Those taxes goes into something and at some places are well used.

Oh and you might have to pay some other kind of taxes, also called bribe, to move things a bit faster, or at all.

samaricanin

Activity: 697

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:08:02 PM

There is a law but nobody cares

Sheldor333

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:11:47 PM

Depends what kind of business you are after, because you have to have capable workforce and enough raw materials near by as well as the ability to sell those products. Take everything into consideration.

sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:14:07 PM

There is a law but nobody cares

How easy is to apply for a Bosnian passport when you already have the company registered?

Or how much is the b tax?

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:18:51 PM

I have no idea about this. I think most of the "first grade" European countries are pain in the asses to start businesses, too much bureocracy, so avoid these.

catazabala

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:01:15 PM

The title says it all  Grin

What is cheapest country in Europe to start a business?

And where do you pay less taxes?

I see somewhere that when you move to UK you don't have to pay taxes for a certain period of time. Is this true?

Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Poland, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, and Ukraine all offer very low costs for start-ups.  But most of them are dangerous/unstable.

My pick would be Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, a Baltic state, or Hungary.  These counties have a nice balance between reasonable costs, highly skilled locals, and acceptable corruption levels.

Good list but at the moment in Hungary, Slovenia there is a lot of bureaucratic process, making a long waiting to arrange and start a business.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:16:58 PM

Belarus. Property in the capital city is relatively costly but it's compensated by stability of the regime and its laws.
bitbinn

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:19:14 PM

i would say Bosnia but still it depends on the type of business
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:25:18 PM

South Africa's too hot! >_< Probably wouldn't be able to stand living there I'm afraid Tongue I'm thinking Northern Japan where it's pretty much like Scotland but with more snow, the housing prices I've seen there are insanely cheap and I need to do more research but car insurance looks reasonable.

Surely you've seen me bitching about this on off topic? I'm really sensitive to heat.

Edit: Somehow managed to type country instead of money, fixed lol

try Croatia

I mean, just look at this Cheesy

*click*

as middle class in UK, you can live pretty good here  Roll Eyes

pretty high taxes though but you get some benefits if you decide to live on some of the 1244 islands Smiley

And, the winner is Croatia.
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:26:34 PM

i would say Bosnia but still it depends on the type of business
I also like to go Bosnia because I have some friends from there and they are saying currently best country for business but I need also some more information about this

hgerson (OP)

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:15:27 AM

How easy is it to apply for citizenship in all the countries you suggested?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: