Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest country in Europe to start a business  (Read 7608 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:00:16 AM

ITT: people list all the European countries they know
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:28:00 AM

The title says it all  Grin

What is cheapest country in Europe to start a business?

And where do you pay less taxes?

I see somewhere that when you move to UK you don't have to pay taxes for a certain period of time. Is this true?

Maybe this will help you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDqayC1sR7g&list=UUIpiHwdysY7hPHdV4CA_DQg  Grin
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 04:57:48 AM

cyprus is easy and UK too

picolo

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:53:00 PM

wouldnt you just move to the poorest country? i mean besides eu though.

Maybe he wants a country that has skilled labor and infrastructures
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:02:03 PM

I think that right now Albania and Kosovo are the cheapest countries in Europe to start a business.
Of course, this 2 countries have their own problems, specially Kosovo (not fully recognized as independent country), a lot corruption and economic problems but if you can find some good business or political connection there, I guess that you can build good business there.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gabol1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:52:49 PM

Not Slovenia!!!

Best altcoin calendar & news         
             www.altcoincalendar.info            
gabol1

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:57:54 PM

but i would agree that Albania is very cheap to start business

Best altcoin calendar & news         
             www.altcoincalendar.info            
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:04:04 PM

I think the cheapest country in Europe would be either Romania or Albania, firstly just try to travel over there and look - how all is going there  Grin
Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:05:33 PM

If you are willing to check outside europe, I hear there are a lot of entrepreneurs in Thailand...
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:13:35 PM

How about France ? Selling perfume may be Smiley
picolo

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:25:10 PM

I think that right now Albania and Kosovo are the cheapest countries in Europe to start a business.
Of course, this 2 countries have their own problems, specially Kosovo (not fully recognized as independent country), a lot corruption and economic problems but if you can find some good business or political connection there, I guess that you can build good business there.

Albania and Kosovo are not part of the European Union so you can't access the EU market as easily as if you are based in a EU state.
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:06:31 AM

LOL! Cheesy I thought about Canada, it's a bit too close to the U.S for my liking though as for the weather winter is coming now so I'm a lot happier with it being cold again.

Canada's taxes are definitely not low.

OP: I'd say Belgium, extremely low tax rates  Grin

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
aqua22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:07:27 AM

Not sure about the cost exactly but some of the "controversial" businesses and small ones are located in Slovakia, Not sure if this is just due to easier rules for some industries or because there taxes/costs are reasonable for small businesses.
Atdhe

Activity: 326

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:23:20 AM

What is cheapest country in Europe to start a business?

And where do you pay less taxes?

Only Monaco and Vatican have official 0% income tax in Europe. But everywhere you can adjust the system to zero, if you use offshore companies.
El Emperador

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:27:03 PM

I recommend you to avoid €-based countries, because there are too many taxations here, the consumption is declining and the economy is stagnant.

Anyway, there are many European countries which don't use EUR as currency and are very interesting to start a business there.
First of all, I'd like to mention Bulgaria, a nice place where the taxes are really low.
Then you may consider some tax havens nearby the UK, like Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey.

Which business are you planning to start here in Europe?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:52:33 PM

If anything move to California, low taxes, and a great place to start a business.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
picolo

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:07:16 PM

If anything move to California, low taxes, and a great place to start a business.

Low taxes in California?? HAHAHA
Atdhe

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:47:14 AM

I recommend you to avoid €-based countries, because there are too many taxations here, the consumption is declining and the economy is stagnant.

Anyway, there are many European countries which don't use EUR as currency and are very interesting to start a business there.
First of all, I'd like to mention Bulgaria, a nice place where the taxes are really low.
Then you may consider some tax havens nearby the UK, like Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey.

- European countries without Euro have sometimes even more complicated tax systems; e.g. Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Czech vs. Slovakia (is in EUR zone)

- Bulgaria defacto has Euro; Bulgarian lev is pegged to DM and then EUR for 15 years!!! 1 EUR = 1.95583 BGN. The country gave up monetary policy and it is often mentioned that this helped them.
Atdhe

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:47:50 AM

another funny thread
picolo

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:43:31 PM

- European countries without Euro have sometimes even more complicated tax systems; e.g. Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Czech vs. Slovakia (is in EUR zone)

- Bulgaria defacto has Euro; Bulgarian lev is pegged to DM and then EUR for 15 years!!! 1 EUR = 1.95583 BGN. The country gave up monetary policy and it is often mentioned that this helped them.

At least they cannot devaluate their currency but the ECB can devaluate Euro. Euro has been depreciating for months now.

If you are doing an online business and you need developers you should go where you can have the developers to grow your business or you could go where you have low taxes and hire developers that are somewhere else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: