Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest country in Europe to start a business  (Read 7605 times)
Atdhe

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:27:59 AM

They can devaluate the currency, if they abandon the peg or devalaute the exchange rate. It hapened in Argentina and many other countries. Problem of Bulgary is that they donot revalue I guess. It is maybe great for taxes, but ppl arevery poor there.

Generally doing online business starts with offshore comapny and no taxes at all. It does not matter where the person is. If your biz is 100% online, there is no need to pay taxes. But good shell structure of firms must be chosen. It is not so expensive. The most expensive are then fees from banks that cooperate in this "tax evasion".
Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:03:34 AM

USA or Canada may be  Roll Eyes I see many opportunities there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:33:09 PM

They can devaluate the currency, if they abandon the peg or devalaute the exchange rate. It hapened in Argentina and many other countries. Problem of Bulgary is that they donot revalue I guess. It is maybe great for taxes, but ppl arevery poor there.

Generally doing online business starts with offshore comapny and no taxes at all. It does not matter where the person is. If your biz is 100% online, there is no need to pay taxes. But good shell structure of firms must be chosen. It is not so expensive. The most expensive are then fees from banks that cooperate in this "tax evasion".

We don't know if he wants to start a 100% online business, maybe he wants to sell real goods. Maybe he is thinking about opening a cloud-mining service to enjoy a portion of all the money to be made cloud mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: