Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Question: Scrypt | 13mh/s | Free Electricity  (Read 3159 times)
chipmadness (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:04:56 AM

Hello,

I just had my shipment come in today and I will be pushing around 12-13mh/s of hashing power using the Scrypt Algorithm. I have free electricity and I was wondering what should I mine? I been mining the new coins I see pop up on altcoincalendar, but whats a good multi-pool to make me some money also? Is there any other ways to make good money while mining that I do not know about? I know mining new coins is good, but there has to be a other way!

Just looking for suggestions what to point my miners to! Thanks

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:05:38 AM

I used clevermining while my 1mh/s was still profitable, that pool was great, they were always above the rest on profitability and they had direct address payouts. Give them a shot

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: