Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows ISO - Ready To Compile - All Dependencies Installed - BOUNTY 0.075 BTC  (Read 2071 times)
lescrewa (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:59:51 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 10:58:27 PM by lescrewa

Hewlo! Im messing around with altcoins and it's really fun but im having numerous problems with windows and compiling.

So for a bounty of 0.075btc I need the following .

A windows iso that has all the necessary libraries and software such as mingw/qt

&

I need the -qt.pro modification that needs to be to be made to compile on the windows (location of dependency installation etc)

Basically I should be able to install the ISO on vmware player etc and instantly with the appropriate command compile Windows QTs for a variety of coins.

PM me if interested.
lescrewa (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:05:39 PM

bump
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:57:11 PM

Hello,

I can do it, PM me the details.

Give me all your software/scripts/compilor codes etc vtc... and I will provide you the OS Template (IMG) which you can easily start with the vmware/KVM/XEN Machine.

Smiley
T-rage_11

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

www.btcaudio.eu || LIVE-AUDIO-TICKER

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 05:00:13 PM

Hello,

I can do it, PM me the details.

Give me all your software/scripts/compilor codes etc vtc... and I will provide you the OS Template (IMG) which you can easily start with the vmware/KVM/XEN Machine.

is there a chance that you post such an OS publicly?
I want to compile the latest original bitcoin source.
I need windows executables.

Bitcoin Donation: 1337WiNsz5zEnjCUtpvfGaztJqLe5Wxge2
www.btcaudio.eu - LIVE-AUDIO-TICKER
www.t-rage11.bplaced.net - watch & chat
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 05:24:11 PM

What version of windows? I will make this and make it public. All i'll ask for is donations. But what version? XP?

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:19:46 PM

Hewlo! Im messing around with altcoins and it's really fun but im having numerous problems with windows and compiling.

A windows iso that has all the necessary libraries and software such as mingw/qt

&

I need the -qt.pro modification that needs to be to be made to compile on the windows (location of dependency installation etc)

Basically I should be able to install the ISO on vmware player etc and instantly with the appropriate command compile Windows QTs for a variety of coins.

PM me if interested.

Do you guys want a bootable ISO or a VMWARE image. The latter would probably suit you better.

lescrewa (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

&

PM me if interested.

Do you guys want a bootable ISO or a VMWARE image. The latter would probably suit you better.
Hmm . I thought an ISO might be better because you could install it like a normal windows install ... it would just have everything ready to compile and be compatible with all virtual platforms.

Having said that im a total noob so if you think a VMWARE image would be better go for it Smiley
T-rage_11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:01:30 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 12:23:03 AM by T-rage_11

What version of windows? I will make this and make it public. All i'll ask for is donations. But what version? XP?

You mean the windows-version for compiling? Every version is fine. XP is small and fast  Smiley

VMWARE (VirtualBox-Image) would be nice.

IF ANYONE NEEDS A FILEHOSTER FOR THE PREPARED/FINISHED IMAGE:
YOU CAN UPLOAD THE IMAGE TO MY SERVER! (and share the downloadlink)
www.megacloud.tk (running owncloud)
Username: bitcoin
Password: bitcoin

Bitcoin Donation: 1337WiNsz5zEnjCUtpvfGaztJqLe5Wxge2
www.btcaudio.eu - LIVE-AUDIO-TICKER
www.t-rage11.bplaced.net - watch & chat
T-rage_11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:19:30 PM