Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:30:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Coin services] Helping with creation of wallets and coin sources.  (Read 717 times)
awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:17:15 PM

Hi,

I have been on this forum for quite long. And I have been getting some work like developing windows wallets. Helping with source of coins. I am very good with it. I was looking for work. I am very experienced with creating qt wallets. and daemon wallets. I have as well worked on Mac OSx wallets and was able to run through 10.6 snow leopard.

I can help you setup nodes, run a coin. Create new mining design for coin. Create a Proof of work and proof of stake hybrid. Have worked on sha256, scrypt, x15 and few other notable hashing algorithms. Have not worked on NIST5 yet.

I can certainly be helpful with most of the things a coin needs to run. Price is quite negotiable and can be discussed through messages.

Thank you very much.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:20:19 PM

Please do note that I help with any coins or developer's does not mean I have a link with any of the coins. I will provide you as much help as you ask for. But I won't help with anything fraudulent or against this website's rules. Moreover I will not ask for any upfront payment. However escrow is mandatory to proceed with any work. thank you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:10:22 AM

Bumpy bump in the road  Cheesy

Here is what I can do.

Make scrypt - sha256 - x11 - x13 - x15. whatever.
Proof of work, or proof of stake, or some other thingy? message me
How many coins, block time, difficulty, total coins, you tell me?
wallet - windows, linux, mac
will help you start the network, by connecting the first wallets on chain,
will mine the genesis block and create the chain
will change the magic numbers along the network height, your coin will never fork or go to wrong blockchains

NEOSCOIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: