Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 04:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disputing "false" transaction feedback on btc-otc.  (Read 890 times)
bigbadjudas (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:33:05 PM

Someone on irc left me -10 feedback over a joke I made (which wasn't even about him or any person at all, but about buying a human skull on the internet (which you can actually buy from legitimate businesses which sell human bones/skeletons), which he somehow interpreted as me advocating decapitation of real human beings..).  I PMed him on here, but he has yet to respond.  The feedback had nothing to do with an actual transaction.  What am I supposed to do if he refuses to update/remove it? 
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4790

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:36:48 PM

What am I supposed to do if he refuses to update/remove it? 

Ignore him.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:37:48 PM

Someone on irc left me -10 feedback over a joke I made (which wasn't even about him or any person at all, but about buying a human skull on the internet (which you can actually buy from legitimate businesses which sell human bones/skeletons), which he somehow interpreted as me advocating decapitation of real human beings..).  I PMed him on here, but he has yet to respond.  The feedback had nothing to do with an actual transaction.  What am I supposed to do if he refuses to update/remove it? 

is irc still really a thing? i dont see why people even still use that honestly. but if u want to get it removed and he won't then you should just make a new user on there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: