Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:59:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The High Quality TA Analysis Research Thread (aka: THQTAART)  (Read 1885 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fonsie (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:52:31 PM

After some weeks of research and reading valuable input from all forum members, I have spotted some interesting things happening with the bitcoin price movements, I have poored all of my research data into the following graph...

P.S.: To keep the thread clean from scammers, I'll moderate it myself.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:10:03 PM

good call on the self moderation, i did that on the thread i started to keep idiotic conjecture out of the discussion, worked out great.
fonsie (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:04:53 AM

Price is going down a bit on the final "dead pussy bounce" before reaching another ATH.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:30:37 AM

Technical Analysis Analysis Research? Is this where we analyse other people's analyses, and then research the resulting meta-analysis? Grin

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
fonsie (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:09:12 AM

Technical Analysis Analysis Research? Is this where we analyse other people's analyses, and then research the resulting meta-analysis? Grin

Yes, indeed, at least we try... Grin

simon28

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:28:38 AM

Looking at the high quality TA Analysis Research it seems to suggest we will reach a mew all time high after the fourth dead cat bounce. What date is the first dead cat bounce on the high quality TA Analysis Research chart?
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:41:54 AM

Somebody just dumped 2K BTC but dead pussy bounced and price is almost recovered.
Thank you, divine pussy spirit, for keeping bitcoin afloat!
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:44:55 AM

The quality actually isn;t any higher or lower than in other TA threads it seems Wink
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:50:42 AM

At least here we see some explanations comparing to falllling's threads Smiley
fonsie (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:57:05 PM

Looking at the high quality TA Analysis Research it seems to suggest we will reach a mew all time high after the fourth dead cat bounce. What date is the first dead cat bounce on the high quality TA Analysis Research chart?

That depends on geographic location and lunar cycles, please keep in mind we are not talking about dead cat bounces, but dead pussy bounces instead, way more accurate. A pussy keeps bouncing higher and higher...

simon28

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

That depends on geographic location and lunar cycles, please keep in mind we are not talking about dead cat bounces, but dead pussy bounces instead, way more accurate. A pussy keeps bouncing higher and higher...

That explains it. I was going to ask why each successive dead cat bounce was higher than the last, but now I realize they are dead pussy bounces it makes sense.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:30:03 PM

chart = legit

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
grappa_barricata

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

playing pasta and eating mandolinos

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:30:09 PM

After some weeks of research and reading valuable input from all forum members, I have spotted some interesting things happening with the bitcoin price movements, I have poored all of my research data into the following graph...

P.S.: To keep the thread clean from scammers, I'll moderate it myself.

Best. TA. Ever.  Grin

Fortune cannot take away what she has not given.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:18:06 AM

That explains it. I was going to ask why each successive dead cat bounce was higher than the last, but now I realize they are dead pussy bounces it makes sense.

The cat's alive I say! That bouncing is just uncontrollable excitement!
BTC2DAMOON

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:03:52 AM

never under estimate the power of the pussy  Grin
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:59:53 AM

Add a dinosaur and I'll be satisfied with this TA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: