Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to allow users to deposit funds on your website, without option to withdraw?  (Read 1746 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

Hello all,

I am a little bit confused. I hope someone can help me out with this, I am willing to pay in Bitcoin or Litecoin (or PayPal) for your help.

This is what I want/need:

- Allow customers to deposit funds (Bitcoins) to a wallet on my own website, with a balance statement, but WITHOUT the option to withdraw.

So basically: the wallet system used on Bitcoin gambling websites (deposit Bitcoins, current balance/history, withdraw Bitcoins), minus the ''Withdrawal'' option.

Also, the user deposits should be directed to a 'main' address.

Purpose: internal system (not a gambling or e-commerce website).

I found this: https://blockchain.info/api/create_wallet
+ https://blockchain.info/api/blockchain_wallet_api

But I don't think it does what I need.

Any developers who want/can help me out? I appreciate ALL help! Smiley
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:42:28 PM

There is no ready made system. You'll have to make one yourself. blockchain.info receive api is one option.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:53:21 PM

So I was looking at the wrong API ?

Is this the one you are referring to: https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

If so; is there someone I can hire to get it done? I usually can do things like this myself... if there's a tutorial available. But can't find any Tongue.

---

The problem with the ap_receive, is this:

''You provide a bitcoin address we generate unique addresses that forwards payments to that address instantly notifying a callback URL.''

I need user balances + history, but that's not possible (api_receive is payments, this is not about payments, but deposits - without the option to withdraw).

I hope it's not confusing Shocked.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:46:44 AM

If so; is there someone I can hire to get it done? I usually can do things like this myself... if there's a tutorial available. But can't find any Tongue.

If you make a reasonable offer in the service section you will find someone.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:48:42 AM

If it wanted to do this very very quickly and kinda sloppy... I'd make a wallet with a heap of addresses... export the addresses into a list..
Each user gets assigned an address from the list of addresses (and then the used address is removed from list to avoid it being used twice.)
Every X seconds the site can use blockchain.info to check the addresses and see how many BTC are on each address.. then just import the values into a DB so they can be displayed and used for history.  

To make it less sloppy you would want the site to dynamically create a new address when required, but then you'd need to talk to the BTC wallet/software; However I reckon the less interaction (if any at all) with BTC software/wallet the better... in regards to security.

Might be best to pay for some one to do it for ya though... and then be sure to get their work audited... just in case!!

---

The problem with the ap_receive, is this:

''You provide a bitcoin address we generate unique addresses that forwards payments to that address instantly notifying a callback URL.''

I need user balances + history, but that's not possible (api_receive is payments, this is not about payments, but deposits - without the option to withdraw).

I hope it's not confusing Shocked.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:59:34 AM

Thanks for the tips guys.

I noticed the links in your accounts.

I followed those links, and both websites use the ''system'' I need: allows users to deposit Bitcoins into an account + view their balance.

What I need is that, but minus the option to withdraw + the deposited Bitcoins should be send to a ''main address''.
It's not for a gambling website, or e-commerce website, so it's not exactly the same, but the same idea.

But I guess this is doable, huh?

Talking about

https://dicebitco.in/
+
https://primedice.com/

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:09:29 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 07:20:29 AM by bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

I am not very familiar with this website, should I just post it in the services forum?
If anyone knows how to do this, send me a PM .

By the way, I found this on blockchain.info:

https://blockchain.info/api/create_wallet

''The create_wallet method can be used to create a new blockchain.info bitcoin wallet. It can be created containing a pre-generated private key or will otherwise generate a new private key.

Programmatically create wallets for your users with the ability to load and redeem funds. ''

I guess this is the one I need?

----

PS: What exactly do you think is reasonable? I got PM's from people saying that they'll do it for between 10 and 28 Bitcoins, I ain't paying that for something like this. I went through the documentation on blockchain.info + there are hundreds of dead Bitcoin gambling websites with a deposit/balance/withdraw system, I am sure they didn't pay 5-14k (potentially 10-30K+ Tongue ) to get something like this done, only to abandon their website after a few weeks :').

Or they just took a gamble Tongue.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:14:03 AM

forgot to mention the actual cmd to see the balance would be..

https://blockchain.info/q/addressbalance/1A8JiWcwvpY7tAopUkSnGuEYHmzGYfZPiq?confirmations=6

Have a search on google.. There are heaaps of free examples Smiley

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:30:34 AM

forgot to mention the actual cmd to see the balance would be..

https://blockchain.info/q/addressbalance/1A8JiWcwvpY7tAopUkSnGuEYHmzGYfZPiq?confirmations=6

Have a search on google.. There are heaaps of free examples Smiley

Thanks Smiley.

I'll try to find some examples.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:48:01 AM

What!!???! People are charging 10-28BTC to build the requirements you posted ?

If you just need what you posted up in the OP I would not pay more than 0.5 - 1 BTC...  Even that is pretty high I think.
Assuming $50/hr... This should not take someone 10 hours..

I can do basic coding stuff when I need to... and for some one like me it would only take a few hours... A professional and experienced coder should be able to do it in no time at all.

The good thing about BTC is there is always some one willing to do it for cheaper Smiley

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2200

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:27:34 AM

Hey bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc,

If you still need a system like this, hit me up. I am more then willing to help you out, for a reasonable price (below 0.5BTC). I don't want rip you off, since it's nothing big and I have done it before so I know how to do it. I will be using the Blockchain.info API, since it's the fastest way to do something like this.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

Hey bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc,

If you still need a system like this, hit me up. I am more then willing to help you out, for a reasonable price (below 0.5BTC). I don't want rip you off, since it's nothing big and I have done it before so I know how to do it. I will be using the Blockchain.info API, since it's the fastest way to do something like this.

Thanks, I will send you a PM Cheesy.

I think a lot of people that visit Bitcointalk, think that everyone here bought Bitcoins at $1 each, and have stacked thousands upon thousands of Bitcoins they want to get rid of as quickly as possible :p.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:51:48 AM

Nah I think most people are greedy.
For $5-15k I would want the entire site built (with ALOT more functions) and designed so it looked nice and pretty.

Still in shock people offered to "help" for such stupid amounts of money. I'm sure they would of demanded half upfront aswell..
Kind of makes me think anyone who offered to help for 10-30BTC has no intention of doing it once they had the BTC from you, and probably doesn't know how to do it, which is why the quote is a retarded figure. 

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:57:38 AM

I can do this for cheap. PM me. Do you want the funds to be updated on a users account? Or do you want a donation address without using your real address? I have developed many bitcoin websites and I have done these types of things countless times.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: