Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: adopt-a-genius  (Read 1295 times)
stanfrdgenius (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:18:57 AM

so, I don't usually use the word in the subject line, though it's been used of me frequently. (which I don't like.)  I have a large number of ideas some of which are immediately profitable.  I'd like a mentor/sponsor (someone already rich, who has made it) to take me under his wing for mutual benefit.

I am sure you will find me interesting and I look forward to connecting!  PM me.  We can discuss questions here, such as the fields of my ideas etc.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:48:08 AM

We can discuss questions here, such as the fields of my ideas etc.
Please, go ahead.
chairforce1

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:54:34 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 02:17:26 AM by chairforce1

fields of my ideas

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:33:47 AM

so, I don't usually use the word in the subject line, though it's been used of me frequently. (which I don't like.)  I have a large number of ideas some of which are immediately profitable.  I'd like a mentor/sponsor (someone already rich, who has made it) to take me under his wing for mutual benefit.

I am sure you will find me interesting and I look forward to connecting!  PM me.  We can discuss questions here, such as the fields of my ideas etc.

I'd like to apply for a job.
ThunderSheep

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

The sheep who walks through walls.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:13:31 AM

so, I don't usually use the word in the subject line, though it's been used of me frequently. (which I don't like.)

Don't let it get to you.  There's no shame in being adopted.
jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:39:21 AM

Cocky genius is one of the most annoying things I've come across.
dandelion69

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:25:03 PM

Idea people are ten a penny.  It's those that execute successfully that are of real value.
stanfrdgenius (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:18:43 PM

I'd like to apply for a job.

PM sent.
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:05:12 PM

how do we know your really smart? if you where that smart youd be able to figure out a way to prove it

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:43:19 PM

how do we know your really smart? if you where that smart youd be able to figure out a way to prove it

you can hire me and i solve this problem for you.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:21:09 PM

If he knew what he was doing he wouldn't be begging for investors without showing any sort of plan. Ideas don't make you a genius, or a entrepreneur, anyone can come up with an idea.

If you have so many ideas, lets see one of them here  Roll Eyes
Dfrost

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:39:36 PM

To many ideas make you a day dreaming fool not quite a genius
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: