Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Hashlet ROI Tracking  (Read 9849 times)
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:46:25 AM

The double payout by gaw miners on 8/27/14 definitely was a nice boost in BTC for the day. I've had the miner for 8 days now and it's currently looking like it will take another 46 days to reach 100% ROI, unless GAW has anymore surprise power boosts in store for us Cheesy

Hopefully when my MH/s get upgraded to the Hashlet primes they will have some nice features or increased hash points potentially at some time. Also these figures don't account for the hash points that I'm accumulating to buy new free hardware, which inherently has some value to it.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:01:39 AM

Well it has now been 10 days since I bought the Gaw Hashlet scrypt miner power. Just 10 days in and I'm already at 19% ROI with absolutely no electricity or cooling cost to myself (I subtract their $0.08 in fees from all of my calculations). And just 6 hours ago they gave me a free multipool hashlet, which is awesome, but I will not be accounting for the free extra mining power they gave in my ROI calculations to keep everything fair.

The bitcoin revenue per day is finally starting to decrease (although not by much) and thus a lengthening of the ROI time if it could still be bought today for the original price is occurring. It does look like it will make 100%+ ROI prior to becoming worthless though.

Lisinopril

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:55:45 PM

I was curious if there is a resource for calculating or approximating new purchases now and the liklihood of achieving ROI? (similar to the genesis block calculator).

Also just found your link for the 1.5% - I wanted to utilize it but wanted to see some ROI calculations first.

Thanks!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:59:23 PM

I purchased my gear on 08/13/14 and i'm already at 44.7% ROI

Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:44:13 PM

I purchased my gear on 08/13/14 and i'm already at 44.7% ROI

Excellent dude, nice one! Smiley Only got onto the hashlets recently, looking good so far though.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Lisinopril

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:32:35 PM

I got in early too, but was considering making another large purchase, but wanted to look at some data first.  Just curious if someone had down that analysis already or not
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:03:40 AM

I got in early too, but was considering making another large purchase, but wanted to look at some data first.  Just curious if someone had down that analysis already or not

Added this to the OP

Estimated Zen Solo Hashlet ROI time in days:

So currently the Zen Solo's cost 20.85 aka 0.0438 BTC for 1 MH/s. Each MH/s makes 0.00063617 BTC per day. Now if the zenpool payout per day stayed constant the machine would reach 100% ROI in 69 days. However, with difficulty increases of each coin and usually decreasing cost of altcoins the payout per day should be decreasing pretty quickly. HOWEVER, zenpool payouts on 8/21/14 were 0.00065055 BTC/MH/day and now its only declined to  0.00063617 BTC/Mh/day which is only a 2.3% decline over almost a full month! This intentionally does not account for the $0.08 fee per MH, which could increase in BTC amount if price goes up, or could become nearly no BTC fee if BTC price goes up as many people are projecting.

Lets extrapolate 2.3% decline in BTC for for the 69 day projected ROI and we get an estimated ROI time of 72 days (compounding decline).

Zen Primes will need to have some cool features added to them before I believe that this will be a clearly profitable hashlet to go with. The biggest thing they could add to these right now would be the ability to mine different algorithms as scrypt already has a LOT of competition and thus lower prices. With that being said, I also expect them to increase the price of the hashlet primes along if/when they ever add the other algorithms to them, because at that point they profitability will most likely increase quite nicely

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:57:26 PM

That's a nice update for this topic, thanks!

I already am 1/4 of my ROI. I bought the hashlets quite early, so it is automatically updated to a Prime hashlet (for the Original price of 0.04 BTC) and I also received free "Solo gift hashlets" due to I bought them quite early.  Looks like this is going to be my first investment with an actual ROI (and some profit) Smiley.

I'm wondering what features they would add for Prime hashlets. Maybe they'll make us able to connect to a pool WE WANT OURSELVES, so, for example, a private pool of someone for mining DigitalCoin or GuldenCoin. That would be nice too Wink, allthough the daily profits of the Zen pool are great too.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:10:04 AM

9/15/14: I am now 52.4% ROI in terms of bitcoin!! and not even 30 days have passed Smiley

And don't forget they gave me an extra hashlet for owning a hashlet prime and the hashlet primes now have a 150% boost every 12 hours (meaning I can activate it twice a day)

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:55:56 PM

9/15/14: I am now 52.4% ROI in terms of bitcoin!! and not even 30 days have passed Smiley

And don't forget they gave me an extra hashlet for owning a hashlet prime and the hashlet primes now have a 150% boost every 12 hours (meaning I can activate it twice a day)

does boosting cost $?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:13:27 AM

does boosting cost $?
From what I've seen so far, no.
Mirkic7

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:28:23 AM

Well... tbh, I'm happy with whole GAW deal.
I got 230% of my cash out (100% invested + 130% extra earning).

Bought hashlets, mined 30% of their value, sold them...

Why sell them?

Well, when I bought them I expected ROI within 3 months, and everything above is a bonus.
Known issue is difficulty ramping up, and uncertainty of what will happen, especially with new ASIC's on horizon.

While in long haul I might have earned more by keeping them, in short run - this is nice profit Cheesy

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:09:46 AM

Well... tbh, I'm happy with whole GAW deal.
I got 230% of my cash out (100% invested + 130% extra earning).

Bought hashlets, mined 30% of their value, sold them...

Why sell them?

Well, when I bought them I expected ROI within 3 months, and everything above is a bonus.
Known issue is difficulty ramping up, and uncertainty of what will happen, especially with new ASIC's on horizon.

While in long haul I might have earned more by keeping them, in short run - this is nice profit Cheesy

I'm in a similar situation. I bought hardware that was converted to primes. Mined with them for a while and made some btc that haven't added up but at least 30-40% of my initial investment.
Then i decided to sell at 90 times daily payout as of that day. Unluckily, it was right before the buy back. I could have made more, but oh well....ball park estimate i made at least 50% over my initial investment
BTCish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:31:28 AM

Is scrypt coin difficulty growing as fast as BTC difficulty ?

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:46:00 AM

So my hashlet prime is still paying out roughly the same amount of bitcoins per day (0.00063178 yesterday) even though the rate of the hashlet solo's IE the multihashlet is only paying out 0.00029489 BTC per day. And those numbers are WITHOUT me using the free 50% boost on my hashlet prime daily Smiley   Whatever Gaw is doing on their zenpool with the hashlet's prime is definitely worth my ROI time not getting any worse.

I haven't reached ROI YET, but I am getting close Cheesy

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:00:43 PM

9/28/14: I am now 85.6% ROI in terms of bitcoin!!

I'll keep you guys updated. Also this is without using the "boost" on the hashlet primes.

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:27:24 PM

9/28/14: I am now 85.6% ROI in terms of bitcoin!!

I'll keep you guys updated. Also this is without using the "boost" on the hashlet primes.

Well done! I'm about 65% now currently with just my daily incomes (including the "boost" function). However, a great ROI can already be made by selling the hashlets. Although I'm not sure how much $ this would exactly give me now, as the "selling" option has changed recently.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:26:09 AM

Yeah I am considering selling one of my hashlet gifts, but it hasn't sold yet Tongue

Also I'm not sure how the hashlet primes mining on two pools thing works out as I haven't received two separate payouts from it. I will probably just start using the boosting feature.

There is about 600 hashlet orders on the market right now and hard to find what the market price for just one is.

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:41:02 AM

10/18/14: I am now 126% ROI for my bitcoin invested in gaw's bitcoin miners (actually scrypt hashlets)!!!  My plan at this point is to now build my mining power with future profits Cheesy

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:43:09 PM

10/18/14: I am now 126% ROI for my bitcoin invested in gaw's bitcoin miners (actually scrypt hashlets)!!!  My plan at this point is to now build my mining power with future profits Cheesy

That's great to hear! I'm not sure whether I'm going to re-invest more into these hashlets. Currently, I'm at 95% of my ROI. I haven't reached this percentage with any of my investments (which all obviously turned out to be bad investments), so I'm already really happy. I can take the profit now if I want and leave the market by selling the hashlets I own. This would make me some nice money when you look at how less I invested in Gaw Miners. However, I'm not sure about my plan yet.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: