Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: @CryptoAsian Proof of Developer Program  (Read 4392 times)
thectspot (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Half Asian, Half Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:25:23 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 07:43:52 PM by thectspot

CryptoAsian's Proof of Developer Program

The Proof of Developer Program is designed to help bring the Crypto community closer together with trustworthy developers as well as give traders and investors a better sense of surety as it remedies the scam coins by doing an analysis of the coin developer(s).  I have completed over 100+ developer analysis from various countries, backgrounds, and education experiences.  This is a trustworthy program that you can put confidence in your information staying private if you wish.

What this thread is for?
Questions, Concerns, Constructive Criticism, and Input from the Bitcointalk community

What this thread is not for?
POD Requests, Trolls, and Spammers

Where can I find the rating scale?
Go to proofofdev.com/rating

If you would like to attain a Proof of Developer Analysis please go to proofofdev.com/contact

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8 bit superhero

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:49:09 AM

Awesome idea crypto Asian
could you please take a look at mintcoin  http://mintcoin.cc/
team has been super active for many months
thanks.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:55:17 AM

I have just sent you an email from my personal email to start the verification process for QIBUCK COIN..I can provide passport i.d, video chat on skype, fb, twitter and skype i.ds, Full name and address although we are moving to Cyprus end of the month but I have the new address also.

I also appeared on the Bitcointalkshow before we launched so you can see my face too.  Smiley.

http://qibuck.com/

http://qibuck.com/team-qi/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711987.0

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:03:19 AM

Not fud or trolling but thought you should see this. Seems he lied to you? How will this effect his rating?

rynomster aka sdcdev is now claiming he fixed the staking bug for Cinni.  such lies  Angry

he didnt fix it, he ignored and then abandoned Cinnicoin and started shadowcoin.

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

well i'm waiting for some explanations about this ^

Is Cinnicoin = Ryno?  either way the staking bug was not fixed so people going in ShadowCoin should be aware the SDC dev has been making false claims perhaps to boost confidence and encourage adoption of his coins.

thectspot (OP)

Half Asian, Half Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 01:42:21 PM

I have sent an email to SDC dev about the matter. 
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:29:56 PM

while you are at it can you ask him about this?

He claims 10 yrs coding experience in POD, but 7 yrs in cinni thread  Huh  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7235155#msg7235155

Also he does not claim to be a coin coder but a dba/web/mobile dev.  he does not list C++ as a language he programs in.  Shocked

I find this very odd as sdc claim he is the best coin coder in crypto.

Thank you.

SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:38:18 PM

He claims 10 yrs coding experience in POD, but 7 yrs in cinni thread  Huh  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7235155#msg7235155

Also he does not claim to be a coin coder but a dba/web/mobile dev.  he does not list C++ as a language he programs in.  Shocked

Thank you.

Nice try TriangLee, but you are far too literal my friend.  The Cinni thread tells his "Professional Experience", not his "Crypto Experience".  You are hung up on an irrelevant number that even states "OVER 7 years in IT"...is 10 over 7 anyway?  I think so!  The writeup is just some of his background and experience, not the intimate details of his involvement in crypto.  You're reaching for straws.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:37:45 PM

He claims 10 yrs coding experience in POD, but 7 yrs in cinni thread  Huh  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7235155#msg7235155

Also he does not claim to be a coin coder but a dba/web/mobile dev.  he does not list C++ as a language he programs in.  Shocked

Thank you.

TrangLee would you be willing to do proof of user? I'd like to know your Github account, Linkedin profile, e-mail, address and phone number. That was we can get a real clear understanding of who you are, where you are from and your experience in technology. It will really let people know if you are qualified to criticize developers efforts.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:11:46 PM

He claims 10 yrs coding experience in POD, but 7 yrs in cinni thread  Huh  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7235155#msg7235155

Also he does not claim to be a coin coder but a dba/web/mobile dev.  he does not list C++ as a language he programs in.  Shocked

Thank you.

TrangLee would you be willing to do proof of user? I'd like to know your Github account, Linkedin profile, e-mail, address and phone number. That was we can get a real clear understanding of who you are, where you are from and your experience in technology. It will really let people know if you are qualified to criticize developers efforts.

How about you CoolStoryTeller aka TrollsRoyce? You don't use your regular name here. Why? TRolls in the name?  You own 1.8 million ShadowCoins? Ready To dump it? 1 guy owns 1/4th of the total SDC coin base. Another Cloak II in the works ! Such a hypocrite. Trolling in the LXC thread until some guy outs you on your massive SDC holdings. lol     Yeah go do a proof of user troll that way everyone can know who will do the super massive dump out of ShadowCoin!.  Can't delete this one. SDC and LXC devs delete this stuff but not here.

Alterios

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:37:08 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 11:15:11 PM by Alterios

As an authorized and offical NOOB I like this idea. While I have watched crypto since BTC was worth $16 I have only recently gotten active in it. The question I have is, what is the criteria for updating ratings? For example if a dev skips out or fails to deliver, what will change in that dev's rating to reflect his past. This also makes me ask, what proof is there that this really is the dev and not a front man? I guess just a little trust... "what do you mean my BTC is gone?"  well, so much for trust.

Either way I think it is a giant step in the right direction. Now if only the exchanges would come together (or even apart) and come up with a set of published and public guidelines that coins have to meet to get listed. Between the concepts behind POD, Coinbase and exchanges that do more than just hold what is essentially a flea-market for coins some legitimacy can be earned back.

CryptoAsian, NOT TRYING TO THREADJACK BUT......

**STEPS UP ON SOAPBOX**
While it is not the exchanges' job to police the crypto-world it is in their own best interest to maintain some sort of reputation as not being the sleazy guy in the overcoat of coins. Allowing the public to see what metrics are used in choosing a coin and letting that same public measure a coins progress by those standards when it is listed puts just a bit of trust back into that exchange. Not meeting those guidelines can result in actions that publicly show that a coin is failing to meet those standards.

Possible actions could include:
  • A private message to the devs
  • A public warning that the coin is not meeting goals in a certain area (dev involvement, development, extending deadlines, community activity, etc)
  • Changing the trade rating of that coin (if a system of "A+" through "D-" like stocks have exists on that exchange)
  • delisting that coin

As I said before, policing the crypto-world isn't the job of the exchanges I think doing something will go a long way in stemming the scamcoin tidal wave. In the world of stocks brokerage houses and exchanges do the same thing, not out of moral duty but because they want your fees. If a trader/investor finds a exchange that looks like it's taking care of him he is going to spend more money there. This isn't the volunteer world of Linux, there are insane amounts of real monies flying through here at insane rates. Unregulated or not, this is still a for-profit business market and needs to do SOMETHING to self-regulate before someone else does.
The other option is to keep on blindly doing the same stuff while everything crumbles into a failure around you. Ask the investors in the housing market or the tech bubble how that worked out for them.

The idea that ANY regulation violates crypto to it's core is wrong. Think about it; crypto's own beloved Satoshi believed in self-regulation... that is the whole reason the blockchain is transparent! The whole bitcoin model allows the public to see what is going on (not who's doing it) and maintain a clean record of the code and transactions without dubious dealings that destroy it from within. This is not the type of regulation that strips money of it's value, or the type that steals your private property from you, or even the kind that lets you be spied upon. It's the kind that puts some trust back into the alt coin market.

POD, Coinbase, a lot of the ideas put forth to have some accountability in coin projects, they aren't laws. Laws force, standards guide. There is no jail or armed man going to show up at your door (unless you piss of the wrong group) if you violate these standards. But they do help in lowering the ease of which scammers and just plain terrible devs can steal our BTC. In all honesty, where else in any rational or even extremely stupid world does a person get ass-loads of money without any kind of business plan or credibility. Hell, even high school students need a resume and job plan to graduate. Yet here we are throwing piles of money at faceless people simply because they said they could leap over tall buildings in a single bound! It's the same idea as picking any random ad on Craig's List and sending half of your bank account to it because it said she had boobs.

Any the great thing in all this is that, yes it's unregulated AND open source which means if someone wants to scum around in that pool there will always be exchanges that cater to them. So while they aren't perfect, the things that people like CryptoAsian and others are doing is better than anything else that is being done. At least they decided to get off their greedy asses and try.
**STEPS DOWN OFF SOAPBOX AND PUTS FLAME RESISTANT SUIT ON**

You can have your thread back now, thanks.

*edited for spelling errors*
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:58:55 AM

I support this project 100%. It may not be perfect but it does help me to decide the coin. If non and the coin seems off than no way I'm buying or mining it. Thanks Crypto Asian for doing these?
RattleBalls

Activity: 134

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:54:20 PM

Thanks for doing these POD Crypto Asian.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:04:09 AM

Hope this help clear any of the FUDpackers claims. Posted by the CINNI dev:

Rynomster was not obligated to continue developing for Cinni after he completed the encrypted messaging system which he agreed to do for a bounty.
It was his decision if he wanted to leave or stay.
Rynomster is a good guy. I would appreciate it if people stop spreading FUD about him.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:13:11 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 06:58:07 AM by Coolstoryteller

Thank you.

How about you CoolStoryTeller aka TrollsRoyce? You don't use your regular name here. Why? TRolls in the name?  You own 1.8 million ShadowCoins? Ready To dump it? 1 guy owns 1/4th of the total SDC coin base. Another Cloak II in the works ! Such a hypocrite. Trolling in the LXC thread until some guy outs you on your massive SDC holdings. lol     Yeah go do a proof of user troll that way everyone can know who will do the super massive dump out of ShadowCoin!.  Can't delete this one. SDC and LXC devs delete this stuff but not here.

Don't try to change the subject and reference a blatant lie started by Bobsurplus to hide the fact that him and his group own over +30% of LXC. A fact exposed by MrBoh here via a private message on twitter:
https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

Like I said earlier, you like to run around this forum and make baseless accusations about people and projects that would land you in jail in real life for slander and defamation of character. Times are changing: http://rt.com/usa/179144-nyc-subpoenas-parody-twitter-account/

CryptoAsian:

I sent you a PM regarding a community project.

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:55:34 AM

Hello - has the ROOT dev put in a request for POD?
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 02:43:42 AM

crypto asian belongs in prison , based on tactics I see in use, i think bilking thousands of people of bitcoin by rating developers who screw people over is theft .... yet he performs this 'free' service....

eventually people will wake up

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
thectspot (OP)

Half Asian, Half Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 05:53:26 PM

crypto asian belongs in prison , based on tactics I see in use, i think bilking thousands of people of bitcoin by rating developers who screw people over is theft .... yet he performs this 'free' service....

eventually people will wake up

Everyone is open to their opinion.  Just FYI, it's no longer a 'free' service.  Also, I like how you don't mention the others "Coinssource" & "CryptoCertify" in the mix.  Seemingly a little biased wouldn't you say???  But again, you are welcome to your own opinion just like everyone else.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:57:41 PM

My Opinion is that your Service became worthless, from the moment you started rating guys 5/5 for money and gave a damn about the your own requirements.

Nice work man

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:02:43 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 07:39:17 PM by erok

*edited after research*
What is the quantification system that you use for each of your ratings?
 Huh Nevermind - I found the info on your site. Apparently you just need to be a person who has given you money as well as their personal information.

What determines the prioritization of your coin reviews? So far it looks like you definitely aren't reviewing based off market cap. Or maybe you are starting from the bottom...
 Huh Nevermind - I found the info on your site. Money.

IMO services like this should file under 501c3 status and take non influential anonymous donations to curb incentives. There should be a board of non biased individuals from different teams of coins and there needs to be some code verification services.

You can't just have a business for "yup he is a dude and I saw him and his sister".

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

POD = Big Joke
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: