Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UseCoin Scam  (Read 8982 times)
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

There are always community takeovers, it usually only lessens the investors loss by a small percentage.
cool  on what thread?   still mining  Smiley  i mean you going to open new thread? too

Dude, this is a joke

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dandruff1138

Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:55:23 PM

ah woosh on my part. Cheesy

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:58:32 PM

Shame on you ShameOnYou  Cheesy
Thistleblower

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:04:09 PM

UseCoin to UseDcoin in less than 24hrs.

Not bad. This is truly the age of the pre-dumped coin. I guess Bittrex had no qualms about releasing the BTC. And the rest of us can go hang. So I dumped the rest of my alt holdings and pulled out. Got burned with syscoin as well (the one with the dysfunctional wallets). Moolah held on to the IPO so the devs are having to bodge up something that works. But I've had it with alts for now. Perhaps there's good reason for regulation and fiat.

Maybe it's time for a forum thread devoted exclusively to scamcoins, their developers, and their supporters... with bounties for whistleblowers (held in escrow of course).
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:05:26 PM

just wake up and found out that use turn to be scam.
the price pretty fluctuating since day one make so easy to sell high and rebuy very cheap over and over again.
just glad that i manage sold almost 85% of my coins i had yesterday when hit 3500.
good luck to all other holders then.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:08:42 PM

Not bad. This is truly the age of the pre-dumped coin. I guess Bittrex had no qualms about releasing the BTC. And the rest of us can go hang.

Bittrex should shoulder some blame for listing a coin with a giant premine that was never destroyed, but they didn't host the ICO. There was no btc for them to release, as all the ipo money was already received outside of bittrex.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:12:38 PM

Sad story... but real coins, with real DEV like Ethancoin are just being ignored by Bittrex (and other exchanges). It looks like you need to be a scam coin to hit a exchange.

Rules for hitting a exchange:

1. Create hype by fake volume on smaller exchange
2. Get added on Bittrex
3. Dump all your coins
4. Lock your BCT thread
5. SCAM

But it should be more like:

1. Work on your coin
2. Try to bring something new
3. Don't lock your BTC thread
4. Get listed on Bittrex.

But as i said lately... it all depends on hype. Ethancoin is for example a coin that don't create fake volume, no hype, no nothing. But REAL pictures on their website of the team, etc.
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:14:09 PM

Scam Developers have now shifted to IPO/ICO coins.

PoD was not done in the case? and how come it got listed on bittrex without PoD?
meandyouknow:)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:14:53 PM

oн вepнyлcя y мeня ecть имя тeлeфoнa aдpec
shameyou come back me have shameyou name pone numbr aderss  Smiley
Thistleblower

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:20:17 PM

Not bad. This is truly the age of the pre-dumped coin. I guess Bittrex had no qualms about releasing the BTC. And the rest of us can go hang.

Bittrex should shoulder some blame for listing a coin with a giant premine that was never destroyed, but they didn't host the ICO. There was no btc for them to release, as all the ipo money was already received outside of bittrex.

So these weren't the 'supposedly destroyed' surplus coins being dumped on Bittrex? Where were they dumped then? Because the price dropped from 3K to 150 in a couple of minutes as 1.5 million coins were sold. Too fast for most traders to notice what was happening. They weren't listed but somebody must know where they came from... and where the BTC went. And it might not have broken any rules, but it left behind a lot of very cross victims.
dandruff1138

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:23:56 PM

So these weren't the 'supposedly destroyed' surplus coins being dumped on Bittrex? Where were they dumped then? Because the price dropped from 3K to 150 in a couple of minutes as 1.5 million coins were sold. Too fast for most traders to notice what was happening. They weren't listed but somebody must know where they came from... and where the BTC went. And it might not have broken any rules, but it left behind a lot of very cross victims.

Nothing can be done.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:27:05 PM

Whats his phone no and address? How did you get it? Roll Eyes Can you PM me?
Thistleblower

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:28:23 PM

Nothing can be done.

I'm sure that all those BTC can be traced back to the receiver. And as it's in the blockchain, it might be a start to look there.

Anybody noticed a massive withdrawal from Bittrex this afternoon?
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:29:12 PM

I was just clarifying the fact there wasn't btc from the ipo for bittrex to release.

As for the dump, the only thing bittrex could have done was lock that account/stop trading. By the sound of things, it occurred really quickly there, so maybe they didn't have time, even if they saw it.
Thistleblower

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:34:08 PM

I was just clarifying the fact there wasn't btc from the ipo for bittrex to release.

As for the dump, the only thing bittrex could have done was lock that account/stop trading. By the sound of things, it occurred really quickly there, so maybe they didn't have time, even if they saw it.

But the BTC remained in a Bittrex account until they were withdrawn (if they have indeed been withdrawn). And Somebody has to make a withdrawal request, and then confirm it by email. Bittrex may not know the identity, but the surely knew which account was responsible for a 20 megaton dump... after they'd agreed to burn the surplus coin. And they had (or have) to agree the release of the spoils.
CoinHolder

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:39:05 PM

Is there any exchange that check coin before add it to exchange?
meandyouknow:)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

Whats his phone no and address? How did you get it? Roll Eyes Can you PM me?

no list it here please
cooбщeниe тeлeфoн пocлe oбpaтнoгo oтcчeтa, ecли нe usemarket нe выcвoбoждaют
i pos efter dedline if market no relese

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140824T00&p0=250&fg2=000&msg=UseMarket+Launch&csz=1
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:41:42 PM

But the BTC remained in a Bittrex account until they were withdrawn (if they have indeed been withdrawn). And Somebody has to make a withdrawal request, and then confirm it by email. Bittrex may not know the identity, but the surely knew which account was responsible for a 20 megaton dump... after they'd agreed to burn the surplus coin. And they had (or have) to agree the release of the spoils.

They must know the account that made the dump + withdrawal, of course. But it's all automated. I mean, you go and sell a coin, go to withdraw btc, all you have to do is click on your email to confirm. 2 seconds later and it's on it's way.

It's not like bittrex sits there and verifies withdrawals by hand. So I'm not entirely sure what they could have done, unless there was some 'dump' check code in place to stop trading beforehand, or something similar.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

Long time lurker here. I must say I'm disgusted by the amount of scams going on lately. I will offer to track down this dev and provide their personal info to whoever wants it. I have been working for years in network security so this will be no problem for me. If you want this dev tracked down, send 1 btc to the address in sig. Also send me a pm with the transaction i.d. so I can confirm. 1 btc per request. By sending the btc you acknowledge you are receiving information from an anonymous third party and this party will not be held liable for any wrongdoings against the person for which the info they are providing. 1 btc per request.

173.34.203.191 Smiley

Canadian cable company is Rogers.

DELETED
Thistleblower

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:26:06 PM

They must know the account that made the dump + withdrawal, of course. But it's all automated. I mean, you go and sell a coin, go to withdraw btc, all you have to do is click on your email to confirm. 2 seconds later and it's on it's way.

It's not like bittrex sits there and verifies withdrawals by hand. So I'm not entirely sure what they could have done, unless there was some 'dump' check code in place to stop trading beforehand, or something similar.

Something along the lines of triggering alerts for unusual deposits/withdrawals... placing limits on trades so that a wallet holding more than the entire 24hr volume can't nuke the entire platform... freezing the accounts of rogue traders...

I'm sure there's plenty of other safeguards available..

and it can all be automated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: