Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's first large scale multi-algo cloudmining company  (Read 8286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wintermute

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:14:03 PM

Sounds good! I am in with a small amount, as well. My first Bitcoin mining contract Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:40:11 PM

So when are these codes you mentioned being PM'd out? =)
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:07:51 AM

They will be sent our right after the official launch of our SHA contracts

Wintermute

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:56:18 AM

I assume these codes will only work for the sha contracts (and not scrypt), right?

Good job with the interface. It looks great Smiley
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:49:08 AM

I assume these codes will only work for the sha contracts (and not scrypt), right?

Yes, that's correct!

Nice to hear you like our new interface. We really worked hard for that!

marife01

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:56:29 PM

Interested for the least priced contract.  Cheesy
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:19:58 PM

Looks good and ready to give it a try!  Especially with the Promo code offer  Smiley

Crypto_123

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:43:16 AM

I'm also interested! Are there news about the exact date of the release?
Daniel007

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:27:07 PM

Waiting for the official launch of SHA contracts.

Nathan101

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:45:16 PM

Sounds good! I am in with a small amount, as well. My first Bitcoin mining contract Smiley
So you were not involved with scrypt Contact.

monim1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:04:36 AM

I'm also interested! Are there news about the exact date of the release?
Stay tuned on this thread, you will get all latest news and information.
Abdullah001

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:11:22 AM

How many coins Genesis-mining is allowing to mine? Just curious.
monim1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:25:23 AM

In total they are allowing approximately 10-12 coins to mine. But more coins are coming.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:18:20 PM

Actually.... Just one to start with: Bitcoin. Perhaps other SHA256 coins will be possible later.

Scrypt mining is another matter. As Abdullah001 said, like a dozen coins, from which you can pick Megacoin  Grin

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
artax46

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:56:20 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 09:35:26 AM by artax46

I'm interested in signing up so a promo code would be great. I was going to buy some hashlets but not at the current price (and yes I know this is bitcoin not altcoins before someone points that out Smiley)

Thanks
Daniel007

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

Actually.... Just one to start with: Bitcoin. Perhaps other SHA256 coins will be possible later.

Scrypt mining is another matter. As Abdullah001 said, like a dozen coins, from which you can pick Megacoin  Grin
Why are you preferring Megacoin? Do you think its profitability level is higher than other coins?

Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:51:57 AM

Profitability is a one day fly. There's a "better" coin every day and very few can be trusted enough to be profitable for longer periods, or even longer then a few hours. Megacoin hasn't been the most "profitable" coin for quite a while.
But, I've been with Megacoin since almost day 1. When it was first released it was one of the very very few scrypt coins that was based directly on Bitcoin code so not just another Litecoin clone. Since then it has grown quite a bit and has provided some code (KGW) that has been adopted by most of the coinworld to deal with massive difficulty changes. Meaning the dev (Kimoto) has made a difference already. It's one of the coins that can take care of itself. With the current fall of scrypt coins it's not hard to imagine that coins that cannot properly adapt to future needs will simply fade away. I rather think Megacoin is one of the few that will shine when things get rough. New, future proof adaptations are coming, though, in weeks? Months? Don't wait up for them as Kimoto follows his own visions and plans. I'm pretty curious about those myself.
Anyway, don't see Megacoin as "profitable" or as a nice coin to trade with Instead see it as one of those coins that has a longer past then most coins and a much longer life ahead. Stack up on some, and do the playing for profit with other coins.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Nathan101

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:12:20 PM

Profitability is a one day fly. There's a "better" coin every day and very few can be trusted enough to be profitable for longer periods, or even longer then a few hours. Megacoin hasn't been the most "profitable" coin for quite a while.
But, I've been with Megacoin since almost day 1. When it was first released it was one of the very very few scrypt coins that was based directly on Bitcoin code so not just another Litecoin clone. Since then it has grown quite a bit and has provided some code (KGW) that has been adopted by most of the coinworld to deal with massive difficulty changes. Meaning the dev (Kimoto) has made a difference already. It's one of the coins that can take care of itself. With the current fall of scrypt coins it's not hard to imagine that coins that cannot properly adapt to future needs will simply fade away. I rather think Megacoin is one of the few that will shine when things get rough. New, future proof adaptations are coming, though, in weeks? Months? Don't wait up for them as Kimoto follows his own visions and plans. I'm pretty curious about those myself.
Anyway, don't see Megacoin as "profitable" or as a nice coin to trade with Instead see it as one of those coins that has a longer past then most coins and a much longer life ahead. Stack up on some, and do the playing for profit with other coins.
I totally agree with you. I also think that the profitability level change randomly. It is really difficult to trust a single for long time.

artax46

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:30:44 PM

Any news on when this is going to launch, thought it was early this week?
MichaelNZ

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:37:46 PM

Yes, that's correct!

Nice to hear you like our new interface. We really worked hard for that!

Where is this new interface ? ... I'm already a customer and I'm not seeing a new interface ... It looks exactly as it always has done to me. So post a URL to the new interface please.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: