Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex always adding the wrong coins, but why?  (Read 2615 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:56:07 PM

It is very easy how new coins are hitting Bittrex. Most of the new coin owners already have a big amount of BTCs to create 'FAKE' volume on smaller exchanges, because of this huge 'FAKE' volume, Bittrex start adding the coin on their website. It doesn't really matter if a coin offers something. They only look at volume, and what happens the big BTCs owners that are launching their coins are just using the 'FAKE' volume technic, it happened with USE and UNAT. Smaller coins, meaning coins owner with NO BTC volume, are not able to create this 'FAKE' volume, but really trying to create a difference. One good example that i follow is 'Ethancoin', no trading volume at all, but a working team, a team that try to add innovation to their coin,but big exchanges doesn't care about REAL DEVs, they only care about volume, about their profit. So to have a successful coin that hit a big marketplace you already have to create 'FAKE' volume and this means BTC!!!

At least that is my point of view. We all know that there are groups of cheaters in the altcoin world. Why not start with rules like 'We don't list a coin on a major exchange when it is not more then 1 month old', make life of those cheater groups more difficult. But then again they will find a way to get around it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:56:58 PM

It's a greed, bribing, etc. Simple and honest.
abats

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:59:31 PM

Yes, they always add some ipo or ico COINS, it will destroy the encryption world!
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:00:30 PM

Scamming assholes who will be the ONLY winners in crypto until boycotted.  Grin

bittrex Most likely behind some scams.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
abats

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:01:20 PM

Ipo or ico COINS are scams, I hate these COINS!Resist the ipo or ico COINS, guys!
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:01:26 PM

They care of vol not coins.they kicked many no premine coins and kept scam ones

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:04:34 PM

Yes, they always add some ipo or ico COINS, it will destroy the encryption world!

Don't have problems with ICO, as this money stay locked for some time, if i read the new rules from Bittrex. I have more problem with the coins that they add lately, and all went wrong.

PRO = DEV is getting crazy after added on Bittrex, lock the thread every 5 secs, manipulating the price like crazy.

UNAT = Was added by 'FAKE' volume (i have prove of that one)

USE = Was very active on c-cex and now it hit Bittrex and what happened, DEV locked the thread.

Come on guys....

I agree the chance of adding a scam coin is lately very high, pretty high!!! But there are coins that are real people, real devs but because of this 'fake' volume they aren't being added.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:06:24 PM

They care of vol not coins.they kicked many no premine coins and kept scam ones

That is my point, they only care about volume, about their own profit, and if a coin doesn't have too much volume, then they start to delisted it, and most of the coins that were delisted still had a DEVELOPER!!!! working on the coin Sad
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:09:28 PM

Here we go again...

Welcome to a real free market.

This is what most of you wanted, yes?
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:13:00 PM

Bittrex is just adding coins because buyers (we, The community) are begging/stalking them to lust a certain coin because they bought it cheap and are dreaming of moon when coin hits bittrex.
Once the coin appears to be a scam, no one remembers suddenly that they begged bittrex to add the coin

anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:15:58 PM

Bittrex adds new coins because they get good amount of bitcoins from developer.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:16:39 PM

Here we go again...

Welcome to a real free market.

This is what most of you wanted, yes?

Do you think that we want scammers? Give me a DEV, give me 100BTCs and i create the necessary 'FAKE' volume and my coin will hit Bittrex in one day, then i will dump all my coins and lock my BCT thread. Give me a DEV, give me 0 BTCs and will not be able to create 'FAKE' volume and my coin will never hit Bittrex.

USE,PRO,UNAT,DRKC,ICB,USB just to name a few... that hit Bittrex the last few weeks... Really time that they put some real rules in place. As the REAL lovers of the digital currency are losing their money and the scammers are running away with it, and believe me scammers are not investors, they scam and keep on scamming.

Real believer will move away, less investors, less money available, the end of all digital currencies. Ok, only Bitcoin will survive, and this all because of lack of rules, or the 'KEEP GREED' rule.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:19:16 PM

Bittrex is just adding coins because buyers (we, The community) are begging/stalking them to lust a certain coin because they bought it cheap and are dreaming of moon when coin hits bittrex.
Once the coin appears to be a scam, no one remembers suddenly that they begged bittrex to add the coin

UNAT was even promoted by someone that GAVE away coins to create 'FAKE' volume. Buy for x BTCs of UNAT and receive X number of coins. Even they didn't check twitter to see if UNAT was clean.

Some other coins are using the same plan. I would say, check c-cex to find out the next coin that will be added, i'm sure that there will be again a 'FAKE' volume coin be created to be dumped on Bittrex.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:27:20 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 04:51:51 AM by tylerderden

this is getting really old.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:31:55 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 04:50:39 AM by tylerderden

cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:33:09 PM

this is getting really old. there are plenty of legit coins and bittrex wont add them. deepcoin for example, oh fuck no we are not adding that. then they add bullshit after bullshit. use, mantis, theo. it's fucked. we need a new exchange. these fuckers are just getting more greedy and corrupt and they dont give a shit about "free market" or the whole altcoin scene. they care about themselves getting btc and that is it. somebody open a new exchange and dont list these fucking scams and these fucking ico scams. if someone does it they will easily put these other shitbags out of business. look at halcyon. they added it immediately because they knew way before any of us that it was cryptowest and promethefaggotus coin. they got a bunch cheap and have been selling it off for days making a killing. and if you question them its always the same shit. free market. fucking scam market is all this is anymore. somebody needs to step up because what all these idiots dont get is that everytime they cash out a big chunk of btc to fiat they are taking money out of the market. how long do these geniuses think this is sustainable?

Well said.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:34:23 PM

I agree with you but not on UNAT  coin.This coin was out for a while before hitting bittrex.pure FuD killed this coin for now.The coin and its code is very solid.Dev and some members of the community didnt see eye to eye.i cant comment on the fake volume as i havent really looked into it.it was disgraceful what happened with this coin and if a commited dev picked this coin up it would bounce back.as for bittrex.they really need to take a good hard look at themselves.this is becoming such a joke.its getting to a point where you question how invovled they really are with some of these scams.they need to take a bit more responsibilty.

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:38:44 PM

You guys are all acting like buyers have no choice but to buy. What... is it some voodoo spell that when a coin comes to the exchange, one has to buy? If a crappy movie comes to the theatre and you did not enjoy it, do you think the theatre owner should not have screened the movie? What's with this insistence on a scapegoat for someone's poor judgement?

Regulation subsidises ignorance. What you subsidise, you will get more of that. You cannot enjoy the benefits of a free market without grinding your way through your own accountability. I simply dont understand the idea behind coming into crypto and calling for regulations! You already have that... its called the stock market.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:45:56 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 04:49:39 AM by tylerderden

the whole situation is just pathetic.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:49:35 PM

You guys are all acting like buyers have no choice but to buy. What... is it some voodoo spell that when a coin comes to the exchange, one has to buy? If a crappy movie comes to the theatre and you did not enjoy it, do you think the theatre owner should not have screened the movie? What's with this insistence on a scapegoat for someone's poor judgement?

Regulation subsidises ignorance. What you subsidise, you will get more of that. You cannot enjoy the benefits of a free market without grinding your way through your own accountability. I simply dont understand the idea behind coming into crypto and calling for regulations! You already have that... its called the stock market.

i dont think any of us want regulations bro, we just want the exchanges to have some accountability. why wont they list a good coin but they will list scam after scam after scam? because they get paid to do it. why should the good coins not get a fair shot on an exchange? and i'm not really concerned with holding myself accountable for what i trade because i dont trade all these stupid ass scamcoins. if you cant see why its fucked up that the scamcoins get listed instantly and legit coins they wont even look at then i cant help you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: