Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC: WU, bank wire  (Read 2754 times)
Lucky Cris (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:51:50 PM

Hello,

I need to convert some of my coins to fiat now. I'm selling via Western Union (cash only, credit cards can be charged back), or bank wire. If by WU, you'll need to buy a min of 1BTC. I may consider other payment options (PP, Skrill) from established trusted members ONLY. These are just the quickest way I can think of... if you ask why not use LBC - I don't anymore after having 7btc (when they were over 1k) stolen from me. oh, I do have a Greendot money card... but they refuse to allow me to use the codes to load card (made deposits from codes from around the US; like that's any of their business anyway, but whatever). But I believe you can also do a money transfer directly from your card. I'm not familiar with this.

Conditions:

* All deals discussed in this thread (obviously not personal info; needed for bank wire I believe?)
* Coins sold at current exchange rate (we can use Coinbase) - I'm not trying to rape you
* Buy pays escrow - must be established member agreed upon by both of us
* We can discuss a discount if you buy more than one coin

Hope we can do business, thanks!

lynngame

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:07:58 PM

hello
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273034.0
if you can sell call our live chat
we can pay by wu Smiley
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:10:05 PM

I can arrange you Skrill or Neteller. If interested then PM ME.

My trust feedback. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=97213

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

Looking to buy 2 BTC at Bitstamp rate. PM me. I want to do this tonight.
Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:10:10 AM

Looking to buy 2 BTC at Bitstamp rate. PM me. I want to do this tonight.

Tonight is fine. So is Bitstamp's rate. Who do you have in mind for escrow?

Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:12:14 AM

I am interested - can only do Skrill -Neteller isn't avaible in the States. I'm not very familiar with Skrill's policy in terms of chargebacks. Can you please advise? Thanks!

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:33:57 AM

I am interested - can only do Skrill -Neteller isn't avaible in the States. I'm not very familiar with Skrill's policy in terms of chargebacks. Can you please advise? Thanks!

Hi, Skrill don't chargeback easily, but there is some risk always if sender try. Mostly skrill chargeback when funded through Credit cards.
My fund from betting site so they don't do till there will be valid reason for them.

Skrill is far better then Paypal. Paypal mostly reverse the transaction after dispute but Skrill don't.

Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:39:12 PM

Hi, Skrill don't chargeback easily, but there is some risk always if sender try. Mostly skrill chargeback when funded through Credit cards.
My fund from betting site so they don't do till there will be valid reason for them.

Skrill is far better then Paypal. Paypal mostly reverse the transaction after dispute but Skrill don't.

Okay kewl. Are you able to append a message, similar to paypal's invoice for Skrill? And how many did you want to buy and who do you want to use for escrow?

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:13:52 PM

Okay kewl. Are you able to append a message, similar to paypal's invoice for Skrill? And how many did you want to buy and who do you want to use for escrow?

It's all depends which price you will sell me, I will buy 5-6 Now, and same amount in 1-2 days.

I don't mind using danny hamilton or escrow.ms.

teamy5892

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:13:32 PM

Hello,

I need to convert some of my coins to fiat now. I'm selling via Western Union (cash only, credit cards can be charged back), or bank wire. If by WU, you'll need to buy a min of 1BTC. I may consider other payment options (PP, Skrill) from established trusted members ONLY. These are just the quickest way I can think of... if you ask why not use LBC - I don't anymore after having 7btc (when they were over 1k) stolen from me. oh, I do have a Greendot money card... but they refuse to allow me to use the codes to load card (made deposits from codes from around the US; like that's any of their business anyway, but whatever). But I believe you can also do a money transfer directly from your card. I'm not familiar with this.

Conditions:

* All deals discussed in this thread (obviously not personal info; needed for bank wire I believe?)
* Coins sold at current exchange rate (we can use Coinbase) - I'm not trying to rape you
* Buy pays escrow - must be established member agreed upon by both of us
* We can discuss a discount if you buy more than one coin

Hope we can do business, thanks!

I'll pay $375 for 0.7BTC
Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:23:40 PM

[iquote author=teamy5892 link=topic=753804.msg8515463#msg8515463 date=1408904012]

I'll pay $375 for 0.7BTC
[/quote]

Ok... What how do you want to buy, the method?

teamy5892

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:31:34 PM

[iquote author=teamy5892 link=topic=753804.msg8515463#msg8515463 date=1408904012]

I'll pay $375 for 0.7BTC

[/quote]

I'll pay you through WesternUnion. Send me your name, country and postal code/zipcode in PM
Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:04:12 PM

I'll pay $375 for 0.7BTC

I'll pay you through WesternUnion. Send me your name, country and postal code/zipcode in PM
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I'm not about to just drop my name and zipcode that easily. You don't need my name to send me cash to WU, I'll give you a pseudo name and password. Now who do you want to use for escrow? Or are you planning to just send me cash WU trusting that I'd send the coins? 

Payexchanger

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 07:34:21 PM

Hello,

I need to convert some of my coins to fiat now. I'm selling via Western Union (cash only, credit cards can be charged back), or bank wire. If by WU, you'll need to buy a min of 1BTC. I may consider other payment options (PP, Skrill) from established trusted members ONLY. These are just the quickest

check your PM
Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:36:41 PM

Hello,

I need to convert some of my coins to fiat now. I'm selling via Western Union (cash only, credit cards can be charged back), or bank wire. If by WU, you'll need to buy a min of 1BTC. I may consider other payment options (PP, Skrill) from established trusted members ONLY. These are just the quickest

check your PM

I saw your offer, thanks. However, I lost BTC using a site like this before... the funds never arrived to my PP. I'm not saying it was your site, just similar service.

teamy5892

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:41:49 PM

Hello,

check your PM

I saw your offer, thanks. However, I lost BTC using a site like this before... the funds never arrived to my PP. I'm not saying it was your site, just similar service.

I can not go ahead to send my funds first, except you send your BTC and I pay you... Else, we use a trusted escrow
Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:42:58 PM

PM with teamy5892 posted below. This is why I've requested to conduct business in the thread. I doubt that teamy5892 intends to send $800 to the WU location - and as figured... he's requesting that I send him coins now.  

I'll pay $375 for the 0.7btc

Hi, please post in the thread

I've done that. Send me your details like name,  country and zipcode

I responded to you in the thread... I'll only do WU for 1 BTC or more  

Will you sell me 1.5btc for $800?

yes, I can do 1.5. 800? That's more than the going rate... why so much?

I used preev.com/btc/usd

I will use bitstamp rate 1:1 at time of transaction.

Send your details now. I can send you the money in about 1hr on my way home from work.

Okay - I don't need to send you my name. You'll have to send me the MTCN number after you transfer the funds. that number will be used to for me to pick it. You can send it to any zip in the greater Charleston, SC area.

Ok. I will send now to a Western Union® Agent location at 435 King St Charleston, SC 29403-6232

Send the BTC to my address now.

13M9FtvZz4KibHgYbYWUL5wt1wXqC19H84

Not only is $800 way above the cost for 1.5btc, this buyer is requesting that I send first. I've also asked him who he intends to use for escrow (which only serves to protect him), and he's yet to answer that. I do not trust this user, and I will add appropriate feedback to his username. The last thing I'd want is for a seller who doesn't know any better to fall for this trick.

Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:44:37 PM

Hello,

check your PM

I can not go ahead to send my funds first, except you send your BTC and I pay you... Else, we use a trusted escrow

Are you also Payexchanger? I've asked you who you wanted to use for escrow. You ignored that question. And I'm not inexperienced here... I'm not about to send you btc first.

Payexchanger

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 07:49:33 PM

Hello,

check your PM

I understand, No problem
Lucky Cris (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:04:15 PM

Hello,

check your PM

I don't expect for you to send first without escrow. I asked you who you'd like to use for escrow - you ignored it, and started trying to get me to send you coins first via PM. That's indicative of scammer behavior. I've updated your trust because I don't trust you so far. I will gladly remove the negative rating if this deal doesn't look like you were trying to scam me out of 1.5btc.

We will use escrow. I'll gladly send the coins to a trusted escrow member who will hold until it's confirmed I have the funds. The escrow member will then release the coins to you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: