Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Electricity for your miners!  (Read 1167 times)
MovieBTC (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:05:16 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 04:55:01 PM by MovieBTC

Hello! i have my own power source and i'm building a mining farm atm, but i have so much spare Power, so i thought i'd throw out a Request, for a small Fee i could let your miners run at my place, the power and cooling would be free,i have lots of free space to cover a BIG ''farm''.
Webcams/Various programs will be used so you can monitor the miners 24/7 and control them.
all miners would be welcome then since there's nothing to lose on Electricity, so even those 2 G/HS antminers would come to use.
i live in sweden Smiley.

We will offer:
1: Free Electricity.
2: Free cooling.
3: Free Storage
4: Free ''return shipping''
5: Free Repairs!

this operation will be up and running in 4-5 weeks so we can get all contracts up and ready Smiley
i know this might sound like a ''scam'', but i'm up for anything to prove i'm not a scammer, just a guy with some free space/colling and power.

if you have any question please post them below !

Here's my Email. Sakariasisak@hotmail.com

Code: Hello

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:17:58 PM

What is your source of free power?

Is this a legitimate source or will it be cut-off when the real owner or electric company finds out about your hosting operation?
MovieBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:20:32 PM

What is your source of free power?

Is this a legitimate source or will it be cut-off when the real owner or electric company finds out about your hosting operation?

Hello! the source is legit and its been up and running for more then 15 years Smiley so there's NO way it will be cut off.

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:30:12 PM

Ok, but you didn't answer my first question.
MovieBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:42:29 PM

Ok, but you didn't answer my first question.

i have 2 Houses, 1 of them is my ''main'' house which i live in, the whole house i powered with wind and solar power. i also provide my neighbor with power, in return the pays the bills for my second house (which i never use) i can't provide my second houe with power from my ''main house'' cuz its to far away to transport power to.
if my my neighbor stops paying for the bills on my second house (which will be used for the farm) then i'll just cut his power out and move the farm to my main house.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:12:36 AM

This is a good way to make money rather than mining but you need to do a couple things:

1) Get insurance to cover any damage that would be incurred by something like fire, flood, storm damage, theft.
2) Make a legal contract stating the terms of the hosting and who pays for fees like return shipping and what happens should you become incapacitated.

If you're seriously going to host thousands of dollars of other people's equipment they will come after you with pitchforks if everything goes up in flames or gets stolen.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

This is a good way to make money rather than mining but you need to do a couple things:

1) Get insurance to cover any damage that would be incurred by something like fire, flood, storm damage, theft.
2) Make a legal contract stating the terms of the hosting and who pays for fees like return shipping and what happens should you become incapacitated.

If you're seriously going to host thousands of dollars of other people's equipment they will come after you with pitchforks if everything goes up in flames or gets stolen.
A wonderfully intelligent response, my salutations!

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
MovieBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:28:55 AM

great answer! all costs would be covered by me, except the first shipping, if someone would want their miner sent back to them then i'll pay for the shipping Smiley
A legal contract is a great ideá and not so hard to fix.
i've already got a great insurance which will cover fire, flood, storm, theft and so on, that was one of the first things i fixed when i thought about starting a huge farm and hosting other peoples mining gear Smiley

MovieBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:54:43 AM

i've also talked to my friend, and we might be able to repair old miners which are broken (Deppending on the problem) or if a miner would eventually break down.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: