Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IntelliCoin - Scam?  (Read 4279 times)
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:15:27 AM

maybe dev have some personal reason? Grin

Yeah, jealous because some ipo scam coins raised more than 100+ btc and her coins didn't even if she goes to MIT. Maybe she needs to pay her tuition just to stay there
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:16:44 AM

I just locked the thread to update with only the important developments and announcements.

Indeed, this wasn't a very good step. I do get your reaction though but try to keep it professional please. The most important thing now is that you haven't left and scammed us.

Roll Eyes Take a look at the thread.  It's like a schoolyard in there, only less intelligent.

Also, multiple people contacting the University was a mistake.  The devs could have easily gotten spooked and fled right then.  If you don't trust the devs of any coin, don't invest.

I'm not sure if locking the thread and only reopening it to make announcements is a good idea or not, but I guess we'll find out.

I really like the design of their website so I'm looking forward to Intellibit and the IntelliApp.  I don't think they gave any dates for those though.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:13:01 AM

Where can we find further information on Intellibit and Intelliapp?  I looked at site but there wasn't much.  They should change the picture too.  I saw it and thought "take my money now" kind of meme.  Made me feel like I was giving them a bunch of money that I was never getting back.  Maybe he should just put the matrix digital characters as the background instead as he tries to find inspiration from the ether realms.  So if you calculate what the 2nd ICO would of been worth, is it something like 300-400K or something?  Are they trying to fund their college years?  I'm a college graduate who had debts, but I'm not trying to pay off my debt with cryptocurrencies, just learn how markets work so I can stop working for the man one day.  I agree with previous analysis, seems like the developers felt embarassed that the forums called him out on the second ICO.  Say its "for us."  If it is "for us", he should at least persuade us that it is instead of just giving up and saying "nevermind."  Anyways, I'm new to all this and this forum.  So "hi" everyone.
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:25:26 AM

For what its worth.  Things aren't doomed in my opinion.  I still see about 20 Ghash on the net mining this coin.  I see good potential with such low value right now.  Can't wait to buy a bunch of these up when it drops further Smiley
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:02:29 AM

For what its worth.  Things aren't doomed in my opinion.  I still see about 20 Ghash on the net mining this coin.  I see good potential with such low value right now.  Can't wait to buy a bunch of these up when it drops further Smiley

Yea, can't deny there's been a few fuck ups by Devs from this project; 1st Pow phase is too long, and 2nd If the IPO was gonna be hosted at an exchange then it should've been done since the beginning and not as some sort of "Re-launch". That being said I still believe in this project and its legitimacy, and hopefully devs will deliver.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:34:05 AM

IntelliCoin ,Use Coin,all IPO,ICO Shit Coin
I agree with you.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:40:54 AM

IntelliCoin ,Use Coin,all IPO,ICO Shit Coin
I agree with you.

Don't compare USEcoin with Intellicoin, USEcoin was a proven scam Intellicoin on the other hand isn't.
escapeX

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:59:28 AM

I don't care if they are scammers or not,They post their names and IDs,If they are scammer we can report to MIT Wink

SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:23:03 AM

I don't care if they are scammers or not,They post their names and IDs,If they are scammer we can report to MIT Wink
What is you mean about MIT?
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:52:50 AM

^Its the university campus they attend.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:02:41 AM

dev is on finishing Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:07:11 AM

I just locked the thread to update with only the important developments and announcements.

Dev,

I give you a second chance. I can feel you are tensed, and it seems like you are totally overwhelmed ...

If you want an advice, I'd ask the community what they want, and try to make a compromise.

Things are not over. Smiley
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:47:42 AM

Dev,

I give you a second chance. I can feel you are tensed, and it seems like you are totally overwhelmed ...

If you want an advice, I'd ask the community what they want, and try to make a compromise.

Your first mistake, Schild_, was hoping for the best. After what we've seen in alts the past month, it's clearly safer to always assume the worst. Always exit and ask questions later.
Schild_

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:51:50 AM

Dev,

Your first mistake, Schild_, was hoping for the best. After what we've seen in alts the past month, it's clearly safer to always assume the worst. Always exit and ask questions later.

Hehe,

I sold right after i read the announcement...  It's fine, don't you worry for me, I got somewhat lucky in the end.

Smiley

I'm PMing you.
finlon

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:00:01 PM

Dev,

Hehe,

I sold right after i read the announcement...  It's fine, don't you worry for me, I got somewhat lucky in the end.

Smiley

I'm PMing you.

Are you guys kidding me. You guys were bashing the dev for nothing.
@Schild, I saw you saying bullshit like 12 times on the last 2 pages alone.The dev always said that InSign will be released by the end of the month, and you guys wanted it sooner. Why? So that you could sell your INT for a profit and get out. Sad Shit.

Schild_

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:13:20 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 12:31:31 PM by Schild_

Dev,

Hehe,

Smiley

I'm PMing you.

Are you guys kidding me. You guys were bashing the dev for nothing.
@Schild, I saw you saying bullshit like 12 times on the last 2 pages alone.The dev always said that InSign will be released by the end of the month, and you guys wanted it sooner. Why? So that you could sell your INT for a profit and get out. Sad Shit.

Ok. This has to stop. You people believe you know what I want and what i'm gonna do? Please gimme your number, for sure this can be very useful in my life. Grin

I haven't been "bashing" the dev,  i've been asking many questions, and i was definitely NOT the only one and certainly not the rudest. People even wrote stuff as such as fuck you and this many time, but for some reason, I am the one everybody is complaining about? I asked questions because I was not sure what to do, somewhat they look legit, probably smart, but this announcement was just impossible in the altcoinworld. I've been waiting for hours and certainly NOT to hear such a mistake.

Everybody got pissed. You guys believe you can blame me for INT trading at 200 sat? Do you think anyway the 2nd ICO idea would had worked? Get over it, i'm posting whatever i want anyway and you guys will have to deal with that.

As for the rest, i was the first to congrat the dev for changing his mind about the 2nd ICO. I bought back in to support his work.

Just to let you know, if you want me guys to fuck off, the best option is NOT to write that kind of comment about me.

++
ShadowBits

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:39:33 AM

Is it still radio silence?
smackii

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:55:30 AM

They are clearly after the money because;

1. This is an MIT student altcoin project
2. They want to have a 2nd IPO
3. They locked the thread

It is be the worst because the thread is locked.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:52:27 AM

They are clearly after the money because;

1. This is an MIT student altcoin project
2. They want to have a 2nd IPO
3. They locked the thread

It is be the worst because the thread is locked.

What do you think, they're just gonna do it for love?  Cheesy
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:11:43 AM

maybe dev have some personal reason? Grin

scam reason, ico/ipo all those shit are just cancer here
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: