Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsSource Journalist Aleppo Allesadero Fired  (Read 4419 times)
ProfX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:30:04 PM

ib88, you have covered this topic very well. I'm glad that things are slowly being resolved. Just to point out to what ib88 mentioned, you seriously bought information from a troll??? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

It would take 2 seconds to realize the account 'NoMoreLies' was created for the SOLE PURPOSE of destroying XC. Any logical journalist would have gotten much more information on the story instead of doing what you did. Whether you are with SDC or not (as you claim), its being naive, lazy and unprofessional on your part. You deserve everything that has happened to you. I hope you learn from your lesson here, and also if you were involved in SDC, they could say goodbye to their media connection.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ib88 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:42:18 PM

ib88, you have covered this topic very well. I'm glad that things are slowly being resolved. Just to point out to what ib88 mentioned, you seriously bought information from a troll??? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

It would take 2 seconds to realize the account 'NoMoreLies' was created for the SOLE PURPOSE of destroying XC. Any logical journalist would have gotten much more information on the story instead of doing what you did. Whether you are with SDC or not (as you claim), its being naive, lazy and unprofessional on your part. You deserve everything that has happened to you. I hope you learn from your lesson here, and also if you were involved in SDC, they could say goodbye to their media connection.

Thanks. I've put a lot of time and effort into this because cryptocurrencies will never ever be taken seriously if the people involved don't hold themselves to the same standards as other industries. The crytpo scene is akin to the Wild Wild West at the moment. It's sad that an apparently reputable site such as CoinsSource can just print such unfounded crap. News sites like CS have a responsibility to present information as truthfully as possible, without bias, to potential investors. I commend the ideals behind CS as their influence in bringing new investors to the scene cannot be underestimated.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:42:49 PM

Reality--------------------------------------------------------------What you think
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:50:36 PM

Reality--------------------------------------------------------------What you think

The thing is I've tried to engage in constructive discussion with you but you make it impossible. You don't back your opinion up with any reasoning whatsoever. This topic sought to show how incredibly unprofessional it was to print that article. This has proven to be the case - CoinsSource withdrew the article and fired Aleppo Allesadero. So I don't see how your post makes any sense. If anything your post reflects you.
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:57:50 PM

And back to this point. It's in Aleppo's interests to claim ignorance than to admit being corrupted by an agenda-driven group of scumbags. I'd take everything he says with a pinch of salt.  Wink
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:59:57 PM

intelligence-----------------------------------------------------------where you are
ib88 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:46:29 AM

TK808 - Co-founder and CEO of CoinsSource has indeed responded to my PM so apologies to him for claiming he's ignoring me. I assumed he'd want to respond publicly in this thread so didn't expect a PM. Here's what he had to say:

tk - I still believe a public apology to Dan and his respective projects is in order but I commend you on taking action against Aleppo.

Aleppo Allesadero, it seems you have precedence for poor journalism. I hope prospective employers see this and you never work in journalism again.

Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:10:46 AM

TK808 - Co-founder and CEO of CoinsSource has indeed responded to my PM so apologies to him for claiming he's ignoring me. I assumed he'd want to respond publicly in this thread so didn't expect a PM. Here's what he had to say:

tk - I still believe a public apology to Dan and his respective projects is in order but I commend you on taking action against Aleppo.

Aleppo Allesadero, it seems you have precedence for poor journalism. I hope prospective employers see this and you never work in journalism again.

Justice.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:28:15 AM

For that one article you want to ruin my whole career Huh you said yourself 99% are fine

edit ~ I can forgive you, as you clearly seem to harsh. You did what you had to do to get me fired i understand.
im not going to take revenge or threaten you etc etc, im simply not like that, you can believe i have ties to SDC and more but in reality ive never been paid by them

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:55:20 AM

Altcoin scene has been taken advantage of during the past year by many of these pump and dump groups completely. Now that the blood is thin and no one is falling for their schemes, they turn on each other.

Real money is watching. They are not impressed, to say the least.
the best comment i have read since this whole story has come out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: