Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need A Paypal Partner must have 3K in Paypal Bitcoin project  (Read 1739 times)
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:51:16 AM

So guys i need a partner who have atleast 3K in his paypal account. What is the project? Its a paid to click website(ptc website) you can search google how it works. Most ptc websites give cashouts in Paypal,Payza and neteller and they are lacking the bitcoin payment option. There are few ptc sites who pay in bitcoin but they are not the giants of the industry like Probux or Neobux they don't offer the referral system, grid, offers etc. So my project is to create a site like probux and Neobux but with Bitcoin as payment option. I can't make a Paypal Account because Paypal is not supported in pakistan and a large number of users use paypal for purchases in the site. I will buy the script i have a friend who is a developer in these kind of sites, I will handle the other processors i only need a paypal partner.

I am willing to give 40%(Max 50-50 Partnership) of the profit to my partner.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:27:33 AM

PM me your skype and we can talk this over. I have 3 different types of paypal accounts for different purposes, all verified. Hopefully it can mutually benefit both of us.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:06:19 PM

Pakistan owner?  No offence, but I recall multiple PTC sites owned by Pakistanis ending up with the owner running with thousands of dollars worth of funds.  It's not that I'm being racist or accusing you, that's just the truth.

The PTC site does sound interesting, have you already started/finished the actual site or is it just an idea?
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:50:49 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 06:10:27 PM by Thekool1s

Its will be finished next month. And Yes I am in ptc stuff for last 2 years and yeah i seen many scams ran by pakistanis. there are many examples of these scams. I got scammed too thats why i decided to make a site with stable rates which are acceptable. Currently Fusebux scammed me. After my 1st payment all of my Rented referrals stopped clicking. There are many types of scam in ptc industry. But i want to create something stable which will have long term plan not short term. you see many sites provide 0.15$ etc for the fixed ads which is crap. They will end up scamming. I am thinking more like neobux which can be sustained for a longer period of time.

There are more truths too! There are Pakistanis who are running some great sites. Dignitybux is owned by a pakistani, You don't need to judge a nation by few people! Its wrong!

Any other question i can answer?

Edit 2: Do you think if i was scammer I would put that much details on my profile? Smiley. And the most of the sites were opened by same person. Pakistan is not the only country, there are many scammers from brazil china india etc. If i wanted to run away with the funds why would i have asked for paypal partner you would know that 80 percent of the users use paypal for purchases in site. Haploid and i have made a agreement that i will send him btc for the payments. And i dont think the amount will be big because as i told you max users use paypal so the withdrawal cost will maxly be covered by purchases. If u have any questions i can answer
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:36:55 PM

Pakistan owner?  No offence, but I recall multiple PTC sites owned by Pakistanis ending up with the owner running with thousands of dollars worth of funds.  It's not that I'm being racist or accusing you, that's just the truth.

If this comes to fruition, then I'm providing most of the funds, so I won't be running  Wink

Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:16:47 AM

Yup my most of the site will be dependent on Haploid. If he runs away then i will be in trouble but as i know and he said he is a very trust able person. I will be spending around 2K$ to start a site and do you think the site can generate 2K$ easily without Paypal??? No way is the simple answer! Paypal is the backbone in ptc business i have told haploid about this and anyone having experience in ptc sites can approve this, OR you can visit the payment forum of the sites you will find that 80% payments are in paypal, No Paypal mean no Success!

I have got a partner already Haploid and i have made a agreement. If you guys still have any more questions i am happy to answer Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: