Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI]  (Read 118634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:40:59 PM

No reputable exchange will add this S C A M coin.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:53:04 PM

Mate, please..i know sometimes life hurts..but hey...turn off the monitor, go for a walk and relax.
We are not responsable of your past failures and we don t deserve your bad words.
We have nothing to hide..and the concept itself is far away from some "techno hippy" new killer app...scam coins.
We are trying to make something new here...help real people. Maybe it seems weird to you, but we honestly don t care too much...it s up to you.
Now, if you have your problems, we can deal with that, but please...write only facts not your personal speculations, we are not interested, you are welcome here but only if in a good mood..
Regards
X

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:11:32 PM

Mate, please..i know sometimes life hurts..but hey...turn off the monitor, go for a walk and relax.
We are not responsable of your past failures and we don t deserve your bad words.
We have nothing to hide..and the concept itself is far away from some "techno hippy" new killer app...scam coins.
We are trying to make something new here...help real people. Maybe it seems weird to you, but we honestly don t care too much...it s up to you.
Now, if you have your problems, we can deal with that, but please...write only facts not your personal speculations, we are not interested, you are welcome here but only if in a good mood..
Regards
X
I saw the forbesmining username mining @ minerpools last night. Today he hollers scam coin from a noob account? Too funny.

@ forbesmining, welcome to ignore.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:30:08 PM

How is this project considered a "risky bet" for the dev team as indicated in your translation?

Don't trust any exchange!
ivanlabrie (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:20:07 PM

I deleted this post because of the layout, mainly.

We are open to constructive criticism and suggestions but this post is a direct attack, based on false speculations, and as x-laboratories said, these kind of posts make no sense whatsoever.

Re-read his post, try to digest that this coin is not a scam, where's the scam?

Where's our gain?

Why so much hate against a charity effort?

LOL , you guys havent figured this out yet!?!? Let me spell it out:

1. There is one miner on the official pool with 7GHZ of X11 (7,000+MHZ). WHO do you think would rent 7,000MHZ *AND PAY 40% fees!?!? NOBODY!! Its the dev!! He is getting ALL the blocks, therefore YOU CANT go to another pool, because the other pools by sheer luck are getting .00001% of the blocks, and  HIS official pool gets 99.9% of the blocks. So the only choice is to go to HIS pool, and pay the dev 40% of the 99% of the coins he is already getting. The only charity here is 99.999999999% of the money goes to the dev. He *IS* the charity!!

HE ENDS UP WITH 99.9999999999% of the money!!!! A new style of scam, very creative, but fuck you dev, you worthless piece of shit, you WILL rot in hell for your lies, and using a fake childrens charity to get rich!

BTW , you wont get rich, because this coin is as dirty and foul as It gets, and now the truth is out NO exchange WILL ACCEPT IT, and I personally guarantee it wont make it on Bittrex, as I live around the corner from their main headquarters, and will personally drop in and have a word with them about you. Ohh didnt know Bittrex main office is in Las Vegas?!!?! I did Wink Youll make from this coin exactly what its worth 0. LMFAO!!

Hell, your not even a good scammer!! You made it sooo obvious and easy to prove. The whole world is not as stupid as you are. Nice try.

Vegas

(The new coin Sheriff)
RobbieRonalds

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:41:39 PM

Hello Ivan,

Please continue removing these horrible posts, you are doing fine. From my point of view, just focus on X-CHILDREN and leave the rest as it is. Love to see you keep this thread clean and productive/imformative.

Greetings,

Robbie
toeshe

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:49:18 PM

why bash the bashers ... best to try to win over bashers deleting posts makes one to wonder.no one needs a dictator if only good things are posted here ill pass.if you cant take it you are only hurting the children,a lot of people have been burnt hard realize this please

burnt hard in the past
RobbieRonalds

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:57:12 PM

I can read your post. And I actually agree to it aswell. However font-size 110, 40 lines, no thank you.

Thats all. Smiley

How long till "day-1 mining" is passed?
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:02:29 AM

I can read your post. And I actually agree to it aswell. However font-size 110, 40 lines, no thank you.

Thats all. Smiley

How long till "day-1 mining" is passed?
should be around 2hrs i think
DogeBuffet

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:53:19 AM

why bash the bashers ... best to try to win over bashers deleting posts makes one to wonder.no one needs a dictator if only good things are posted here ill pass.if you cant take it you are only hurting the children,a lot of people have been burnt hard realize this please

burnt hard in the past

As you can see Ivan even quoted the FUD in his own post.

But theres no need for incredible font size and red colour. Posts of this disrupting nature will get deleted, no argueing. This is a civilized forum and not some big tree of screaming monkeys.
toeshe

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:05:40 AM

way scam coin ok got it see you
toeshe

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:14:45 AM

i got booted from crypty from dcgirl she is a scammer and so is this coin
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:52:11 AM

your an idiot is why you got booted
we like children is why we are mining this
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:54:48 AM

Dev if the following is all lies then why did you delete it??!! If someone posted lies about me, I wouldnt try to hide it/deleted it, I would respond. This is how easy this is to prove. Its MATHMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to rent 7,000MHZ of X11 and PAY the rental company and THEN purposley go on a pool that takes 40% fee!?!?!? Theres only 1 person on the planet that could make this work and make money..... HMM... BUSTED! BTW im retired and I will keep posting this faster than you can delete it. Your shutdown, yes, you got denied by Bitrex, I made sure of that PERSONALLY, BITCH! Gawwd I LOVE VEGAS!

Heres my deleted post.

1. There is one miner on the official pool with 7GHZ of X11 (7,000+MHZ). WHO do you think would rent 7,000MHZ *AND PAY 40% fees!?!? NOBODY!! Its the dev!! He is getting ALL the blocks, therefore YOU CANT go to another pool, because the other pools by sheer luck are getting .00001% of the blocks, and  HIS official pool gets 99.9% of the blocks. So the only choice is to go to HIS pool, and pay the dev 40% of the 99% of the coins he is already getting. The only charity here is 99.999999999% of the money goes to the dev. He *IS* the charity!!

HE ENDS UP WITH 99.9999999999% of the money!!!! A new style of scam, very creative, but fuck you dev, you worthless piece of shit, you WILL rot in hell for your lies, and using a fake childrens charity to get rich!

BTW , you wont get rich, because this coin is as dirty and foul as It gets, and now the truth is out NO exchange WILL ACCEPT IT, and I personally guarantee it wont make it on Bittrex, as I live around the corner from their main headquarters, and will personally drop in and have a word with them about you. Ohh didnt know Bittrex main office is in Las Vegas?!!?! I did Wink Youll make from this coin exactly what its worth 0. LMFAO!!

Hell, your not even a good scammer!! You made it sooo obvious and easy to prove. You also ended your 7000mhz of rental 2 minutes after you deleted my post.  Want to know how to get really rich?!?! Ill tell you how to retire at 43 and never have to work again like me, BE HONEST, give it a try. The whole world is not as stupid as you are. Nice try.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CryptsyJim

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:06:40 AM

DCgirl didnt ban you, I did.  What DCgirl does on her own time is her business provided it is not something illegal or scams ppl in any way.
You are entitled to your opinion about that but pls do not bring it into our chat.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:08:23 AM

Dev if the following is all lies then why did you delete it??!! If someone posted lies about me, I wouldnt try to hide it/deleted it, I would respond. This is how easy this is to prove. Its MATHMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to rent 7,000MHZ of X11 and PAY the rental company and THEN purposley go on a pool that takes 40% fee!?!?!? Theres only 1 person on the planet that could make this work and make money..... HMM... BUSTED! BTW im retired and I will keep posting this faster than you can delete it. Your shutdown, yes, you got denied by Bitrex, I made sure of that PERSONALLY, BITCH! Gawwd I LOVE VEGAS!

Heres my deleted post.

Hell, your not even a good scammer!! You made it sooo obvious and easy to prove. You also ended your 7000mhz of rental 2 minutes after you deleted my post.  Want to know how to get really rich?!?! Ill tell you how to retire at 43 and never have to work again like me, BE HONEST, give it a try. The whole world is not as stupid as you are. Nice try.

Vegas

Good call.

Don't trust any exchange!
toeshe

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:11:30 AM

its abad dcgirl is a scam i agree but so be it ..life goes on im out
zikomoto

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:11:37 AM

i like this coin and i like the idea of the charity it propose , i don't mind if the dev make some coins of this he will be doing something good about the palestiniens and he will profit only if he does good , he can't scam us without a premine , ico or ipo just get over it
toeshe

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:13:53 AM

DC GIRL is a scammer
Guy Mollet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:15:17 AM

i like this coin and i like the idea of the charity it propose , i don't mind if the dev make some coins of this he will be doing something good about the palestiniens and he will profit only if he does good , he can't scam us without a premine , ico or ipo just get over it
+1,I don't understand why the coins will be defined as a hoax!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: