Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Crypto Trend  (Read 1243 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:13:41 AM

Account Credibility.

Seems to me trying to either BUY or foster an account reputation is the most important thing in crypto..
and since the last trend Anonymous coins died off and faded away this is the new go to plan !

Guys around here are nasty, mouthy, vicious and insulting little trolls here trying to bully and intimidate and control users.

Their Bitcointalk forum account is far more valuable than the copy and paste shit coin ponzi schemes they push non stop !
These guys can not sell their clone coin source code for the kind of money a "Hero" account fetches.
And these guy don't want their bitcointalk street cred nuked by someone criticizing their crap coin or exposing their ties to cloning.
They know damn well the public will be disgusted if they are caught and exposed cloning coins.
Hence the world's most ridiculous forum behavior the world has ever seen.. right here in the Bitcointalk Altcoin forum.

I'd like to know how many times you can tell people that their scammy behavior is transparent before they get it ?
Like wake up.. you mass cloners think all the crap you pull is all crafty and clever ? and if you could just threaten to beat up Spoetnik via PM
you could then live the American Dream (scamming people for money on the internet from the comfort of your home)

Reality check guys..
If most people were buying your bullshit the October 2013 new guys crowd would have continued to expand getting bigger and bigger,
rather than getting smaller and smaller until this place is effectively a ghost town with massive crashes in value in ALL Altcoins.
that is the only proof i need to see that the public "get's it"
But the scammy weazles that hang around the altcoin scene don't get it.. they think they are smarter and try in vain
with this whole come to Bitcointalk and try and scratch peoples eyes out like a little whiny bitch routine LOL

Start using your brain cloners.. If I see it ? MILLIONS do !
For example if i have exposed some guy lying it was not a private thing.. the lying loser scammer did it publicly in front of TONS of people !
so why come here and lie your ass off trying to cover it up like an idiot ? (compounding lies on top of lies)
If you get caught doing deceptive, unfair, manipulative and outright scammy bullshit then suck it up and move on.
And if you keep doing it, your going to get exposed one way or the other by somebody.

So..

The solution is not to buy a forum account for credibility
Or to create a forum account then create 100 dummy accounts to "prop it up"
That is stupid.
And we all see straight through the game.. which is why Altcoins are worthless.

FUD first & ask questions later™
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:11:47 AM

Kick....much truth, some hyperbole.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:56:55 PM

Kick....much truth, some hyperbole.

well what part of what i said was hyperbole ?
i don't think i was being overly dramatic or anything at all..

EvilDave few of you all spend as much time trying to encourage users to do the right thing as i do and few of you have to deal with the backlash from scammers.
i should create a topic just for all my pm's with misc threats.. it would be a long *amusing list  Cheesy

in other words few of you out there live in reality with this crap.. read what i said again maybe then say that.
or maybe more than likely your guys know full well what things are like but stay quiet and sweep shit under the rug or defend it so you can make $$$
which brings me back to what i already said.. people see straight through it, which is why this crap has died off BAD !

what i see here and all over the world with Altcoins disgusts me and if it does not disgust you then you people are deranged.
or drunk and high from greed... liek omgbbq i madez 3 btc of xyz scam coin !1111ONE ..laaaaaambo'z  Grin

can't complain about altcoins if you have coin cloner cock in your mouth LOL
can't show any concern for the guys losing a shit load of money when your busy defending your Free Market right to take it from them too eh ?

hyperbole ? ..no

i call it white washing and *trying to cover up criminal behavior .

EvilDave

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:12:41 PM

Hyperbole: the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression.

Still: 95% truth, 5% hyperbole.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:05:32 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 09:24:53 AM by Spoetnik

i know what it means which is why i made a point of pointing that out in my last reply.
I asked what it was that i said you think is hyperbole, as in what specific part ? you didn't answer..

the scene is a joke and everyone knows it.. so ya i guess that would be your hyperbole (generally speaking)

..or it's just the truth ?

AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:12:58 AM

Reality is fools will be separated from their money. This is no different than the e-gold talkgold hyip world years ago where every day dozens of new hyip's would pop up

99% of alts are scam clones, its up to you to find the 1%  Grin
EvilDave

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:43:34 PM

i know what it means which is why i made a point of pointing that out in my last reply.
I asked what it was that i said you think is hyperbole, as in what specific part ? you didn't answer..

the scene is a joke and everyone knows it.. so ya i guess that would be your hyperbole (generally speaking)

The alt-coin scene is.....er...interesting, to say the least, but to condemn all alt-coins regardless is wrong,
so i'm blue pencilling these bits as hyperbolic:
effectively a ghost town with massive crashes in value in ALL Altcoins

. which is why Altcoins are worthless

You're still 95 % right, though. But there are a few genuine initiatives out there to create a real alternative to Bitcoin, and that may well bring something good to the world.
Obviously, you can guess where i'm putting my money, but there are other relatively scam-free alt-coins......

This is probably not one of them, though:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bilshares/

dgex_victim

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:46:59 PM

Account Credibility.

Seems to me trying to either BUY or foster an account reputation is the most important thing in crypto..
and since the last trend Anonymous coins died off and faded away this is the new go to plan !

Guys around here are nasty, mouthy, vicious and insulting little trolls here trying to bully and intimidate and control users.

Their Bitcointalk forum account is far more valuable than the copy and paste shit coin ponzi schemes they push non stop !
These guys can not sell their clone coin source code for the kind of money a "Hero" account fetches.
And these guy don't want their bitcointalk street cred nuked by someone criticizing their crap coin or exposing their ties to cloning.
They know damn well the public will be disgusted if they are caught and exposed cloning coins.
Hence the world's most ridiculous forum behavior the world has ever seen.. right here in the Bitcointalk Altcoin forum.

I'd like to know how many times you can tell people that their scammy behavior is transparent before they get it ?
Like wake up.. you mass cloners think all the crap you pull is all crafty and clever ? and if you could just threaten to beat up Spoetnik via PM
you could then live the American Dream (scamming people for money on the internet from the comfort of your home)

Reality check guys..
If most people were buying your bullshit the October 2013 new guys crowd would have continued to expand getting bigger and bigger,
rather than getting smaller and smaller until this place is effectively a ghost town with massive crashes in value in ALL Altcoins.
that is the only proof i need to see that the public "get's it"
But the scammy weazles that hang around the altcoin scene don't get it.. they think they are smarter and try in vain
with this whole come to Bitcointalk and try and scratch peoples eyes out like a little whiny bitch routine LOL

Start using your brain cloners.. If I see it ? MILLIONS do !
For example if i have exposed some guy lying it was not a private thing.. the lying loser scammer did it publicly in front of TONS of people !
so why come here and lie your ass off trying to cover it up like an idiot ? (compounding lies on top of lies)
If you get caught doing deceptive, unfair, manipulative and outright scammy bullshit then suck it up and move on.
And if you keep doing it, your going to get exposed one way or the other by somebody.

So..

The solution is not to buy a forum account for credibility
Or to create a forum account then create 100 dummy accounts to "prop it up"
That is stupid.
And we all see straight through the game.. which is why Altcoins are worthless.

too much time on your hands ... get a job
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:12:24 PM

The alt-coin scene is.....er...interesting, to say the least, but to condemn all alt-coins regardless is wrong,
so i'm blue pencilling these bits as hyperbolic:
effectively a ghost town with massive crashes in value in ALL Altcoins

. which is why Altcoins are worthless

You're still 95 % right, though. But there are a few genuine initiatives out there to create a real alternative to Bitcoin, and that may well bring something good to the world.
Obviously, you can guess where i'm putting my money, but there are other relatively scam-free alt-coins......

This is probably not one of them, though:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bilshares/

Well i guess i see what your saying.. thanks for replying in a reasonable way too eh
I was a bit harsh on that maybe LOL

and the other guy.. i have a job and it's being awesome  Cool

what does writing a paragraph of text here on a couple posts day have to do with working ?
i pop by maybe 3 or 4 times per 24/hrs a day on average for a total of maybe 20 minutes each time.
it's not really a lot of time or effort invested coming here and posting.
SO i could easily work 2 or 3 jobs and come here and make comments still Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: