Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2* KNC Titan Miners 800mh/s Mass Mining Project  (Read 5495 times)
luckyknc (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:40:09 AM

the price is too expensive for 1 MHS
There are many mining cloud with a cheaper price for 1 MHS

So no answer? Get me a better price Wink

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:56:39 AM

Well GAW had 1 MHs units that you own for a lifetime at $17.99, then $19.99, and finally $24.99 before they sold out.

Zoom hash has 1 MHs for year for $19.99

http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/zoomhash-scrypt-miner-1-mh-s-scrypt-asic-miner-instant-activation-1-year-term
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:59:09 PM

Well GAW had 1 MHs units that you own for a lifetime at $17.99, then $19.99, and finally $24.99 before they sold out.

http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/zoomhash-scrypt-miner-1-mh-s-scrypt-asic-miner-instant-activation-1-year-term

25$ is 0.05 per mh/s

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3318-review-of-the-gaw-miners-hashlet-digital-cloud-miner/

Clever Mining – 0.00237291 BTC
Multipool.us – 0.00218895 BTC
NiceHash – 0.00251380 BTC
TradeMyBit – 0.00230103 BTC
WafflePool – 0.00245989 BTC
ZenPool – 0.00309374 BTC

Sold out! Roi in 10 days

We are offering maximum profitability and 24/7 monitor for 0.05/mhs. We will choose for you the best pool/coin/renting option and try to achieve best roi. Less than 1 month for KNC to deliver! Buy your share now!

seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:35:25 PM

25$ is 0.05 per mh/s

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3318-review-of-the-gaw-miners-hashlet-digital-cloud-miner/

ZenPool – 0.00309374 BTC

Sold out! Roi in 10 days

We are offering maximum profitability and 24/7 monitor for 0.05/mhs. We will choose for you the best pool/coin/renting option and try to achieve best roi. Less than 1 month for KNC to deliver! Buy your share now!

What the fuck man. Why are you lying about pool rates. These are what pools are currently paying per MHs/day.

luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:41:09 PM

25$ is 0.05 per mh/s
Quote from: cryptomining-blog

ZenPool – 0.00309374 BTC

Sold out! Roi in 10 days

What the fuck man. Why are you lying about pool rates. These are what pools are currently paying per MHs/day.

Did you ever look at the link i posted? it was taken from them and i was writing about gaw miners! Are you blind or you are writing this on purpose? Who said that they were current rates?

seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:00:19 PM

Did you ever look at the link i posted? it was taken from them and i was writing about gaw miners! Are you blind or you are writing this on purpose? Who said that they were current rates?

Yes I did. In the link they are referring to a 5 MHs Hashlet. You were making it seem that a 1 MHs share of your titan would achieve same results.

Roi in 10 days

luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:36:36 AM

ofc not! i said that we are selling shares for 0.05 as gaw and i posted some stats from an article posted on 19 of august. The rest is your assumption!

r00tdude

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:52:14 AM

We have 2 KNC Titan Miners preordered. KNC will start delivering in the next month or two. We expect that they will mine approximately 50 btc worth of coins in the first 3 months. Buy a share for 0.05 per mh and receive 150% of your original investment within the first 6 months, 550% in one year. We will be mining the most profitable scrypt coins and try to maximize your earnings, we will continuously monitor everything 24/7 so you dont have to do anything . Therefore we will create a web page, so you can monitor uptime and what is currently mined. Fees are scalable depending on your pledge and they are going to be used for covering our expenses (hardware, power, internet). 10mh/s 0.5 btc 5% fee 40mh/s 2btc 3% fee 80mh/s 4btc 1% fee If goal exceeds we will use bitcoins raised to buy more miners! The only risk taken is if KNC does not deliver the product.  
KNC Terms and conditions (as of official website)
The stats and performance that we can release today are

Minimum 300/MH/s of performance from a 28nm chip
    Uses a Standard ATX power supply (customer supplied ATX)
    Based on the existing Jupiter form factor
    Shipment begins Quarter 2 / Quarter 3
    Payment for this product is bitcoins, Litcoins and bank transfer only
    As this is KnCMiner we of course reserve the right to increase the performance at any time

Note** this is a preorder all customers are reminded to please read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering. This product is nonrefundable

Pledge relax and w8 for your profit!

https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/945

http://postimg.org/image/k1j9wwkcv/

Hello Friend!

I am so interested in what you propose to make the 40 BTC in one month that I would like to do the same. From your writings in the pages I can clearly see you as a man of conviction and so much certainty and I am attracted to this strength and powers. I have but merely 50 BTC found from a computer that I was given at Goodwill, god be praised and now I turn it into something even better by allowing me to own this magical equipment can make me double the richer friend. Tell me what it is I am to do to make this all happen as you have been so bravely proposed.

It should always have been so - he, in his house and all of the laughter and love.

n'ewe

Bitrated user: r00tdude.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:34:36 AM

We sell shares for 2*KNC Titan Miners that cost totally 40btc for 40btc! Oh its a scam!
Not a scam, to me it looks like an escape plan for buyers regret. You probably realize a month after the titans drop their price will plummet.
Exactly that... The problem is the promise of making so much money when most of us know that will not happen
r00tdude

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:55:47 AM

We sell shares for 2*KNC Titan Miners that cost totally 40btc for 40btc! Oh its a scam!
Not a scam, to me it looks like an escape plan for buyers regret. You probably realize a month after the titans drop their price will plummet.
Exactly that... The problem is the promise of making so much money when most of us know that will not happen

Friend clearly like the skies above me I see through my friend and patient man a light burning brightest like no other, truth he says in all things. What is this scam one claims? My friend and happy mentor luckyknc has shown me the picture of my salvation praise be to god himself and I kneel. It's in this I find my riches and path to him making the BTC with a man of conviction, strength and smooth buttocks so shaved and nicely scented as the horned cows of the plains in summer. So it is that I lost the contestation my salvator luckyknc when he granted one of the money beasts to another, but I hear him and follow him here to grab the other by the neck and squeeze it dry as to make the BTC fall from it for me and him luckyknc and myself together. But it is that my friend luckyknc didn't give away the money beast as he proposed in the sweepstakes so that we could again try to make the BTC not only by an offering to give but not to give the money beast of BTC, but now to offer others and me the shares of the beast - I will take both the shanks and the hind quarters of the money beast for myself so to taste and wrest the coins from it's soul.

Bitrated user: r00tdude.
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:26:45 AM

We have 2 KNC Titan Miners preordered. KNC will start delivering in the next month or two. We expect that they will mine approximately 50 btc worth of coins in the first 3 months.

I think it says 3 months oh god i can read!It is an estimation nobody here trying to fool anyone!

hahaha nice post r00tdude but i wont save you

roundmaster

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:28:04 PM

We have 2 KNC Titan Miners preordered. KNC will start delivering in the next month or two. We expect that they will mine approximately 50 btc worth of coins in the first 3 months.  

I think it says 3 months oh god i can read!It is an estimation nobody here trying to fool anyone!

hahaha nice post r00tdude but i wont save you

Do you think these units are ready? KNC is known to 'test' their miners as long as the profitability is there before delivering anything. What profitability can we expect after this stage?
luckyknc (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:20:14 AM

Knc will start delivering this next week! https://www.kncminer.com/news

Buy your share now!

scutzi128

Activity: 476
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:20:25 PM

Buy your share now!

GL with that.
sillywhim

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:25:00 AM

Titan cubes are problematic.

I think you should've verified the Titan in hand before you sold something you know nothing about....

...just saying.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:22:48 PM

it's now about about 2 months from your original post - how's delivery looking?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:25:33 PM

Buy your share now!

how's that coming along - anyone have pics to post and mining performance specs?

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:13:39 AM

My titan is scheduled to arrive tomorrow after noon. I have no idea what the hell i am going to do with it.... I don't have the patience for shit like this, what a dumb ass mistake buying that miner on a whim. The only good news is that I bought it with bitcoin at $700 a coin, and with coins i made trading Dogecoin..... so it was free to me.

anyone have any legit advice? should i just point this at some multi pool and be done?

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
My Own Sic Pride

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:23:44 AM

My titan is scheduled to arrive tomorrow after noon. I have no idea what the hell i am going to do with it.... I don't have the patience for shit like this, what a dumb ass mistake buying that miner on a whim. The only good news is that I bought it with bitcoin at $700 a coin, and with coins i made trading Dogecoin..... so it was free to me.

anyone have any legit advice? should i just point this at some multi pool and be done?

Yeah fine a nice pool that pays out in bitcoins. Let it rip till it pays for its self. Don't forget to factor in electric costs.
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:41:04 AM

Friend clearly like the skies above me I see through my friend and patient man a light burning brightest like no other, truth he says in all things. What is this scam one claims? My friend and happy mentor luckyknc has shown me the picture of my salvation praise be to god himself and I kneel. It's in this I find my riches and path to him making the BTC with a man of conviction, strength and smooth buttocks so shaved and nicely scented as the horned cows of the plains in summer. So it is that I lost the contestation my salvator luckyknc when he granted one of the money beasts to another, but I hear him and follow him here to grab the other by the neck and squeeze it dry as to make the BTC fall from it for me and him luckyknc and myself together. But it is that my friend luckyknc didn't give away the money beast as he proposed in the sweepstakes so that we could again try to make the BTC not only by an offering to give but not to give the money beast of BTC, but now to offer others and me the shares of the beast - I will take both the shanks and the hind quarters of the money beast for myself so to taste and wrest the coins from it's soul.

Shocked Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: