Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **** Will <NeM> surpass Bitcoin and NXT ? ****  (Read 1006 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:33:37 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:53:05 AM by Come-from-Above

New Economy Movement really so great?
heres quote from Jaguar0625 and makoto1337 (NeM developer dudes):

I think we will see $10 NEM.
($10 nem means 10*4 bilion(nem supply) =  40.000.000.000$ (40 billion USD) market cap)

Personally, I will be surprised if NEM doesn't eventually surpass NXT.
And, if things break right, it could be much larger.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5518308#msg5518308

do u think NeM will surpass NXT and Bitcoin like this?

do u think Makoto Tiba (千葉誠 makoto1337) and his crew will be able to realize their grand agenda?:
make NEM the number one ecosystem. Yes, NEM, Numero Uno!

there are some more arrogant statements like this but i dont find them right now.  will add later for u.

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink

~CfA~

From Above (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:54:22 AM

TaunSew do u have the same opinion about NeM?
:-0

~CfA~

TaunGawk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:16:25 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 12:01:47 PM by TaunGawk

In all honesty I know NEM can easily surpass Bitcoin.

Think about it.  The more recent housing bubble of 2008 was $10 trillion. Worldwide there's $97 trillion investments, of which $2 trillion is gold. There's also $400 trillion in derivatives.  Crypto currencies at $10 billion is almost nothing - dropbox is worth more than Bitcoin and yet I don't see governments around the world trying to ban dropbox or write laws on it. The governments already realize the potential in crypto currencies but it's an education issue we are facing. The merchants could really speed up things if they offered 1% to 2% discounts to people who pay in crypto currencies.

Bitcoin is 5 years old and has a hard time keeping up with the requirements of the financial world.  NEM on the other hand learned from Bitcoin's disadvantages and was specifically designed for the new economy.  Other similar projects, namely BiTshares, Mastercoin, NxT or <insert ipo asset coin here> can't keep up with NEM as these projects were evidently designed to simply enrich its owners overnight, whereas NEM is a true egalitarian movement designed to create a new fair economy, embracing equality and distribution. There is nothing alike NEM and I find it hard to believe there will. NEM is here to revolutionize our financial world and on the way to Numero Uno in the crypto space.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:22:27 AM

Think about it.  The more recent housing bubble of 2008 was $10 trillion. Worldwide there's $97 trillion investments, of which $2 trillion is gold. There's also $400 trillion in derivatives.  Crypto currencies at $10 billion is almost nothing - dropbox is worth more than Bitcoin and yet I don't see governments around the world trying to ban dropbox or write laws on it. The governments already realize the potential in crypto currencies but it's an education issue we are facing. The merchants could really speed up things if they offered 1% to 2% discounts to people who pay in crypto currencies.

Bitcoin is 5 years old and has a hard time keeping up with the requirements of the financial world.  NEM on the other hand learned from Bitcoin's disadvantages and was specifically designed for the new economy.  Other similar projects, namely BiTshares, Mastercoin, NxT or <insert ipo asset coin here> can not keep up with NEM as these projects were evidently designed to simply enrich its owners overnight, whereas NEM is a true egalitarian movement designed to create a new fair economy, embracing equality and distribution. There is nothing alike NEM and I find it hard to believe there will. NEM is here to revolutionize our financial world and on the way to Numero Uno in the crypto space.

ROFL!!!  noob shill... Roll Eyes

~CfA~

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:29:45 AM

I'll forgo making you read several paragraphs, and just jump to the pertinent information;

No.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:31:36 AM

Oh I'm sure NEM will at some point overtake NXT in terms of marketcap, just as Bitshares currently has.  They'll all get together in a circle jerk and talk about how great they are.  And then as people drift off to the next shiny new toy, it will drop and they'll go into denial yada yada yada.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
TaunGawk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:29:04 PM

Oh I'm sure NEM will at some point overtake NXT & Bitcoin in terms of marketcap

I agree here, with all certainty this is going to happen.  The original poster in this thread is an idiot making fun of the obvious future.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:42:21 PM

Oh I'm sure NEM will at some point overtake NXT & Bitcoin in terms of marketcap

I agree here, with all certainty this is going to happen.  The original poster in this thread is an idiot making fun of the obvious future.

How is wild speculation any better? The next Bitcoin? Come on. We hear this about every crypto.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
themasknetwork

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 06:42:33 PM

Bitcoin is 5 years old and has a hard time keeping up with the requirements of the financial world.  NEM on the other hand learned from Bitcoin's disadvantages and was specifically designed for the new economy.  Other similar projects, namely BiTshares, Mastercoin, NxT or <insert ipo asset coin here> can't keep up with NEM as these projects were evidently designed to simply enrich its owners overnight, whereas NEM is a true egalitarian movement designed to create a new fair economy, embracing equality and distribution. There is nothing alike NEM and I find it hard to believe there will. NEM is here to revolutionize our financial world and on the way to Numero Uno in the crypto space.

How Huh Please give us a list of "unique features" found only on NEM.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: